Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 03-06-2009, 03:36 PM

37,611 posts, read 45,988,534 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by MonaLisaVito View Post
"]
Finally!! I am SO ready!!! And it is GORGEOUS outside!!!

Woo hoo!!!!!!
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 03-06-2009, 03:41 PM

5,258 posts, read 9,142,025 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by ChessieMom View Post
Finally!! I am SO ready!!! And it is GORGEOUS outside!!!

Woo hoo!!!!!!
Yea. Thank goodness for Texas weather!

Old 03-06-2009, 04:23 PM

3,975 posts, read 7,692,848 times
hey girl! no, I just like to take lots of pictures. I travel a lot and I don't want to miss anything! (plus it helps to remember if I have had one too many martinis!-who, me?? nahhhhhhh)
I don't really like pictures of myself, but I love to take them all the time!

Quote:
Originally Posted by amanda0808 View Post
Yea, those effects are cool. Anything to spice up regular ol' pics is fine by me

Are you an avid photographer?

Old 03-06-2009, 04:26 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by sportsfangal View Post
hey girl! no, I just like to take lots of pictures. I travel a lot and I don't want to miss anything! (plus it helps to remember if I have had one too many martinis!-who, me?? nahhhhhhh)
I don't really like pictures of myself, but I love to take them all the time!

That's cool. I really don't travel, so I envy you right there! I'm a bit of a shutterbug myself (when my camera is working). I love taking pics of the natural environment.

Old 03-06-2009, 04:35 PM

Me too! I have some pretty nice ones I have taken of skylines in various cities. And I love to photograph animals too, I need to enlarge them and frame them for my house.

Quote:
That's cool. I really don't travel, so I envy you right there! I'm a bit of a shutterbug myself (when my camera is working). I love taking pics of the natural environment.

Old 03-06-2009, 05:53 PM

Quote:
Me too! I have some pretty nice ones I have taken of skylines in various cities. And I love to photograph animals too, I need to enlarge them and frame them for my house.
I used to be a photographer on my high school yearbook staff. That's really where my love for photography began. It's a fun hobby, especially trying to capture creative angles!

I also like taking surprise candids of my friends and family.

Old 03-07-2009, 11:55 AM

that's awesome! I wish I was good at it, I just point and shoot, no adjustments for light, background, etc! I thought about taking a beginner class, just to get familiar with my digital so I could take better pictures. My friend has a neat collage of cities she's visited and framed them and arranged them on her wall, I loved it! That's what I'd like to do with my pictures, is use them as art for my walls.
just need to get the house!!

Quote:
I used to be a photographer on my high school yearbook staff. That's really where my love for photography began. It's a fun hobby, especially trying to capture creative angles!

Old 03-07-2009, 11:58 AM

oh, you mention surprise candids- I had a friend that did that to me, we were at the beach and I was getting ready to "pose", try to fix my hair from the wind, and he just snapped the pic! I told him I wasn't ready, but he said that's when I like to take the picture, it's more natural.
and I must say, it is one of my favorite pictures!

Quote:

Old 03-07-2009, 02:23 PM

Quote:
oh, you mention surprise candids- I had a friend that did that to me, we were at the beach and I was getting ready to "pose", try to fix my hair from the wind, and he just snapped the pic! I told him I wasn't ready, but he said that's when I like to take the picture, it's more natural.
and I must say, it is one of my favorite pictures!
those are the best pics- those that are unexpected

Old 03-09-2009, 09:51 PM

ok-so, I added an album, but I don't know if it worked. I'm having trouble with C-D on my home computer, It doesn't update anything I type, like it's a week behind or something!? don't know how to fix it.
Oh well!
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships