Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 02-06-2009, 10:49 AM

19,376 posts, read 22,315,065 times

Advertisements

Hey- what about a swap? You know, see if your wife and your 'friends' hubby hit it off.

Kinda like trading spaces.

(hey- a new reality show just hit me.. BRILLIANT!!)
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 02-06-2009, 10:52 AM

15,639 posts, read 40,912,302 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by mikeazz View Post
Wow, actually insulting and came here for help. The insults here are incredible. Thanks everyone for your input. I am a sad guy because of this situation . I came here for opinions or suggestions that may have helped me thru this. I guess I came to the wrong place. Thanks for some of your advice.
What? We're supposed to pat you on the back and condone what you're doing? You're sneaky and cannot be trusted. You claim to love your kids, but you are hurting them by cheating on their mother! What kind of love is that?! You have to realize your kids, when they are old enough to understand what's going on, will have very little respect for you. You are not a man, but a coward, a cheat and a sneak. Same goes for your girlfriend.

If you don't like the advice here - you aren't hearing what you want to hear, why not try another website, like LoveShack.org: Interpersonal Relationship Advice and Assistance Center - Love and dating advice, platonic relationships, and more. and see what they have to say!

Old 02-06-2009, 10:53 AM

9 posts, read 21,552 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by ali&ajsmom View Post
what I want to know is how you think that you are going to have a good life with this woman. If the two of you are perfectly content on fooling around on your S.O. Just remember what goes around comes around. the two of you would always be wondering if the other one is stepping out and getting it somewhere else. the two of you would have serious trust issues. my suggestion is to go to marriage counceling and try to salvage what you can of your marriage if your wife wants to try and make things work. but who could blame her if she didn't.

I will not tell you what you want to hear and neither will the people on any of these forums because we all have opinions and we will tell you where the bear sh*ts in the woods.
she has beenmarried for !7 years and me 11. NEVER HAVE EITHER OF US CHEATED BEFORE.

Old 02-06-2009, 10:54 AM

12,585 posts, read 16,872,015 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Threerun View Post
So who's you're wife doing, or have you not found out yet?
His brother! I already said that.

Old 02-06-2009, 10:55 AM

12,585 posts, read 16,872,015 times
Quote:
she has beenmarried for !7 years and me 11. NEVER HAVE EITHER OF US CHEATED BEFORE.
Never? I'm sorry...what?

Old 02-06-2009, 10:59 AM

Quote:
Yes my Gf told her husband and he very upset but told her she has to do what she needs to do and be happy. Their relationship was similiar to mine. We were at a bar on Dec 26th and her brother noticed her and I were just getting along goos smiling and happy. She got nervous and told her husband , I told my wife with the thinking that they would take it easier if we told them as opposed to others telling them.
Well, if your respective spouses are cool with this situation, then why don't the pair of you just leave your homes and move in together? I don't see what the problem is - or why you have to sneak around. I see nothing prohibiting either of you from divorcing your spouses so you can be together.

Old 02-06-2009, 11:00 AM

19,376 posts, read 22,315,065 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by funymann View Post
His brother! I already said that.
Sweet. See? I'm thinking swap, baby.

Enough of dispensing advice, admonation and all this other stuff. *slams fist on desk* We're about solutions here people!

Old 02-06-2009, 11:00 AM

9 posts, read 21,552 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Twinkle Toes View Post
What? We're supposed to pat you on the back and condone what you're doing? You're sneaky and cannot be trusted. You claim to love your kids, but you are hurting them by cheating on their mother! What kind of love is that?! You have to realize your kids, when they are old enough to understand what's going on, will have very little respect for you. You are not a man, but a coward, a cheat and a sneak. Same goes for your girlfriend.

If you don't like the advice here - you aren't hearing what you want to hear, why not try another website, like LoveShack.org: Interpersonal Relationship Advice and Assistance Center - Love and dating advice, platonic relationships, and more. and see what they have to say!
Alright thanks everyone. Sounds liek I need to get rid of my girlfriend. Someone I love and feel so compatable with and am attracted to. I should work with my wife who I am not attracted to who dont even want to sleep in same bed as me and shows me no affection cause she blames it on her thyroid loss medication and her molestation as a child. I do love my children very much and Ithink in time they would understand. They know my GF very well over the years and definately have a liking to her. So I should try to rekindle what I really cant and dont have which is love. Stay in a loveless marriage could be more damaging to a child. Hearing yelling all the time. I want them to see me happy, with someone I love and can talk to. Either way my kids will suffer. My kids are the most important thing to me. I fell in love I know its wrong but it happened.

Old 02-06-2009, 11:08 AM

Quote:
Alright thanks everyone. Sounds liek I need to get rid of my girlfriend. Someone I love and feel so compatable with and am attracted to. I should work with my wife who I am not attracted to who dont even want to sleep in same bed as me and shows me no affection cause she blames it on her thyroid loss medication and her molestation as a child. I do love my children very much and Ithink in time they would understand. They know my GF very well over the years and definately have a liking to her. So I should try to rekindle what I really cant and dont have which is love. Stay in a loveless marriage could be more damaging to a child. Hearing yelling all the time. I want them to see me happy, with someone I love and can talk to. Either way my kids will suffer. My kids are the most important thing to me. I fell in love I know its wrong but it happened.
Nobody's telling you to stay in a loveless marriage. If you feel that strongly about your girlfriend - then LEAVE! Move out of your wife's house and start a life with your girlfriend. Girlfriend also needs to move out of her husband's house! Don't try to play that pity card with us. We're telling you what you need to do - but you don't want to hear it. It's not likely you are going to find someone who agrees you are doing the right thing by living a lie - living in your wife's home and sneaking around sleeping with another man's wife.

If your kids are as important to you as you say they are, then you need to do what is right.

Old 02-06-2009, 11:09 AM

8,262 posts, read 18,421,551 times
Be a man. Grow some huevos. Teach your kids to fight thru problems not run from them. Oh. Never mind. Your wife will be lucky to be rid of a man who cant even watch his kids without bangin the neighbor. Geesh!
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships