Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 02-18-2009, 12:49 PM

12,585 posts, read 16,943,603 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by outspokenpiehole View Post
OMG this thread is crazzzzzzzzzzzzzy! why do people think farting is so funny anywayz...................whatz the big farting deal ?
Cause they are all different that's why.

Some are the silent and deadly...they worst kind. Could kill.

Some are like a small air leak and your ears perk up but you still aren't sure what the heck it is or where it's coming from.

Some are louder where you can hear a muffling sound and someone is smiling while it is making the sound.

Some are flat out loud where you can hear it across the room.

Some are loud with a hint of..."Oh my god did you wet yourself?!?"

If you can't laugh at something like this thread...you are waaaay too stressed. Loosen up an enjoy!
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 02-18-2009, 01:05 PM

16,224 posts, read 25,655,987 times
Beer and egg farts! Yummy!

Old 02-18-2009, 01:06 PM

4,483 posts, read 5,328,439 times
Of course! I just do it quietly AND in open spaces... hard to hold it during dinner.

Which is why sneaking to the bathroom is always a necessity.

Old 02-18-2009, 01:16 PM

19,743 posts, read 22,635,943 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by funymann View Post
Cause they are all different that's why.

Some are the silent and deadly...they worst kind. Could kill.

Some are like a small air leak and your ears perk up but you still aren't sure what the heck it is or where it's coming from.

Some are louder where you can hear a muffling sound and someone is smiling while it is making the sound.

Some are flat out loud where you can hear it across the room.

Some are loud with a hint of..."Oh my god did you wet yourself?!?"

If you can't laugh at something like this thread...you are waaaay too stressed. Loosen up an enjoy!
Don't forget the 1st year trumpet version! The kind that warbles like a 7th grader learning to play for the first time!

Old 02-18-2009, 10:55 PM

635 posts, read 1,686,161 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Buttweak1 View Post
My friend and i were walking through downtown Baltimore and he kept saying "wait stop" and then farting really loud and then laughing like crazy. Finally he went to far and said "wait stop" and pushed one out with all his power...only problem was that air was not all that came out...I laughed at him so hard and told him he got what was coming to him. He then went into a pizza hut and went to the bathroom came out and said he droped his boxers on the floor...man I would hate to be the person who had to clean that up.
eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeewwwwwwwwwwwwwww

Old 02-19-2009, 08:45 PM

23,209 posts, read 29,018,601 times
Whenever I fart, wherever, NEVER accidentally, I turn to the nearest person and say: THAT was S-O-O-O rude! Now apologize to me, RIGHT NOW! NEVER, EVER, EVER DO THAT AGAIN!!!

And just the WAY I say it, and with that deadpan, serious look on my face, it leaves them momentarily wondering: Did I, or didn't I?

Old 02-19-2009, 08:46 PM

52,198 posts, read 52,629,348 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by tijlover View Post
Whenever I fart, wherever, NEVER accidentally, I turn to the nearest person and say: THAT was S-O-O-O rude! Now apologize to me, RIGHT NOW! NEVER, EVER, EVER DO THAT AGAIN!!!

And just the WAY I say it, and with that deadpan, serious look on my face, it leaves them momentarily wondering: Did I, or didn't I?
My dad said he once pulled that on an elevator.

Old 02-20-2009, 12:49 PM

25,157 posts, read 53,931,506 times
That is just not right dude.

Quote:
Originally Posted by yankeegirl313 View Post
Beer and egg farts! Yummy!

Old 02-21-2009, 11:51 PM

14,317 posts, read 22,375,727 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by funymann View Post
If so....let's hear your story! What did you do? What did you say?

Do you fart in front of your spouse?
Are you kidding?

I have never farted while on a date. What kind of guy does this? Incredible. Also, there is no way that I would do that to my wife. How inconsiderate. Certainly a sure way to get her on the road to leaving my repulsive arse. No, absolutely not.

Old 02-23-2009, 11:30 AM

462 posts, read 968,438 times
lmaoooooo you can tell which of us are from the South!
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships