Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 02-08-2009, 06:19 PM

3,722 posts, read 4,307,580 times

Advertisements

On the heel of Lindsey_McFarrens thread, I found this little piece in one of our British rags.

A WIFE has dumped her computer-mad husband for having virtual sex with another MAN on his laptop . . . while he was in bed with HER.
Lisa Best woke up one night to catch John, 34, with his online trousers round his ankles—having gay dungeon romps in the web world Second Life.

The van driver was sitting up beside her at 4am tapping away frenetically—living out his fantasy through his avatar, or online character, called Troy Hammerthall when Lisa opened an eye and caught sight of the screen.

“I saw John’s little person having it off with another man in a dungeon on the screen,” said horrified Lisa, 28.

“I just froze with my head on the pillow, silently watching what he was doing. I felt sick to my stomach.........

Read more.....

Lisa Best caught husband John having virtual sex with a man while in bed with her | News | News Of The World
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 02-08-2009, 06:24 PM

9,230 posts, read 16,539,444 times
LOL....separate rooms? Gawd. Good story.

Old 02-08-2009, 06:39 PM

647 posts, read 2,082,768 times
This cannot be real That is just warped, just plain messed up. I don't even know what virtual sex is and don't think I want to know.....If I were that lady, I wouldn't just have separate rooms, I'd run as fast and as far away as I could from that phreak.........

Old 02-08-2009, 06:40 PM

I love his quote to the newspaper, "I was just messing about on there. I’m the world’s least gay man. There’s not a gay bone in my body,” he told us.

Really?

Old 02-08-2009, 06:44 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by heatwave13 View Post
This cannot be real That is just warped, just plain messed up. I don't even know what virtual sex is and don't think I want to know.....If I were that lady, I wouldn't just have separate rooms, I'd run as fast and as far away as I could from that phreak.........
What I'm sayin' is that he wouldn't have gotten caught if they had seperate rooms

I never heard of these sites until last year when I started chatting online to a person I knew years ago. She kept trying to get me to join this particular site and seemed to be in another world, so much so that whe wanted to know if I knew where the hospital in London (she's in Texas) that her virtual husband worked at.

Old 02-09-2009, 01:23 AM

52 posts, read 134,269 times
what's this???Oh my God!i can't hardly imagine my rection if i would be in the same situation. the subject here is not about getting separate rooms rather questioning what happened to your partner. this couple should get some advice from a professional person.tsk!tsk!

Old 02-09-2009, 01:36 AM

10,757 posts, read 35,426,246 times
Oh I can imagine my reaction, it would end with him crawling from the room with his ballz in his throat.

However I do tend to sit in bed, watching TV tapping away on the computer however its on City Data and there is no funny business going on.

Old 02-09-2009, 05:27 AM

1,223 posts, read 1,687,537 times
Rooms to hang out in are ok (I.E. a den, recreation room, home office, etc), however the bedroom SHOULD be shared by the married couple. Separate bedrooms will eventually lead to a disconnect between the couple and they could quite possiibly grow apart.

Old 02-09-2009, 06:47 AM

111 posts, read 258,586 times
And for any woman this is just as true for a cyber affair as it is for an in-person affair

Old 02-09-2009, 09:13 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by SKP440 View Post
Rooms to hang out in are ok (I.E. a den, recreation room, home office, etc), however the bedroom SHOULD be shared by the married couple. Separate bedrooms will eventually lead to a disconnect between the couple and they could quite possiibly grow apart.
OK maybe not totally seperate rooms, but having your own room for your own time, after all I'd want to fall asleep with him and cuddle, then there's mischievous mornings (always the best time if you ask me). I'd like my own room with a comfy bed, my raggy dee ann dolls on display (something I wouldn't subject any man to), I'll need a place when I want to stay up into the wee hours watching movies, writing or just spending a quite Saturday afternoon. A recreation room or den doesn't cut it. I doubt my own room will be an every day thing.

Last edited by Raggy dee Ann; 02-09-2009 at 09:28 AM..
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships