U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 1.5 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
Jump to a detailed profile or search
site with Google Custom Search

Search Forums  (Advanced)
Business Search - 14 Million verified businesses
Search for:  near: 
 
 
Old 02-11-2009, 07:11 AM
 
18,099 posts, read 17,359,194 times
Reputation: 17975

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by killer2021 View Post
lol yea, he is probably already flooded with non-feminist chicks in his own country. Why come here for a feminist? Other than an easy ticket to this country?

Women in this country make it like they are all that but in reality, american women are at the bottom. If I were ever to marry (which is VERY unlikely) I would marry a foreign born chick. Probably a mexican chick.
Thank you.
Quick reply to this message

 
Old 02-11-2009, 07:38 AM
 
1,567 posts, read 741,025 times
Reputation: 461
Default why not import men too?

Because women-here-are the ones with the problem so thats why they never have to import. They are happy just dealing with the small male minority that they all seem to love.
Quick reply to this message
 
Old 02-11-2009, 07:41 AM
 
Location: Tucson
42,844 posts, read 54,243,396 times
Reputation: 22787
Quote:
Originally Posted by killer2021 View Post
lol yea, he is probably already flooded with non-feminist chicks in his own country. Why come here for a feminist? Other than an easy ticket to this country?

Women in this country make it like they are all that but in reality, american women are at the bottom. If I were ever to marry (which is VERY unlikely) I would marry a foreign born chick. Probably a mexican chick.
Yeah, I have to say foreign men are not as interested in American women as American men are in foreign women.
Quick reply to this message
 
Old 02-11-2009, 07:44 AM
 
3,475 posts, read 4,993,754 times
Reputation: 1698
Quote:
Originally Posted by ellie View Post
All of this "Russian brides" talk started me wondering why we women can't import ourselves some well-educated, cultured, non-football watching foreign dudes for love and matrimony?

Any thoughts?
Yeah... MONEY !

Most women wants to be paid, in the form of wine, dine, jewelery, house, etc....

Women are still not used to the concept of being a major "bread earner" of her household... given the choice of course.
Quick reply to this message
 
Old 02-11-2009, 07:57 AM
 
Location: Cumberland Co., TN
11,293 posts, read 11,193,435 times
Reputation: 11360
Quote:
Women are still not used to the concept of being a major "bread earner" of her household... given the choice of course.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Quote:
Just chuck out these hunks ladies
Is that all we have to choose from? That would explain it.
Quick reply to this message
 
Old 02-11-2009, 07:22 PM
 
18,099 posts, read 17,359,194 times
Reputation: 17975
Quote:
Originally Posted by HB2HSV View Post
Women are still not used to the concept of being a major "bread earner" of her household.
Oh yeah....I'm laughing my butt off at that one.
Quick reply to this message
 
Old 02-11-2009, 07:26 PM
 
3,475 posts, read 4,993,754 times
Reputation: 1698
Quote:
Originally Posted by ChessieMom View Post
Oh yeah....I'm laughing my butt off at that one.
Well... when you were married, did you make more money than your husband?

If yes, was that a part of reason why you two got divorced?
Quick reply to this message
 
Old 02-11-2009, 07:30 PM
 
18,099 posts, read 17,359,194 times
Reputation: 17975
Quote:
Originally Posted by HB2HSV View Post
Well... when you were married, did you make more money than your husband?

If yes, was that a part of reason why you two got divorced?
Yep. Made more when I met him, and was still making more when we split. He had serious control issues, so my guess is, deep down, it did.

Made more than my last ex-SO too for that matter - I'm in a good profession.
Quick reply to this message
 
Old 02-11-2009, 07:38 PM
 
3,475 posts, read 4,993,754 times
Reputation: 1698
Quote:
Originally Posted by ChessieMom View Post
Yep. Made more when I met him, and was still making more when we split. He had serious control issues, so my guess is, deep down, it did.

Made more than my last ex-SO too for that matter - I'm in a good profession.
So.. you think the cause of break up is with these 2 men, controlling issue?
Quick reply to this message
 
Old 02-11-2009, 07:41 PM
 
18,099 posts, read 17,359,194 times
Reputation: 17975
Quote:
Originally Posted by HB2HSV View Post
So.. you think the cause of break up is with these 2 men, controlling issue?
Husband, definitely. My ex-SO....no. Not at all.

That said, I have a strong personality, a strong "core", and I know that. I think a lot of men prefer shrinking violets...and that just is not me.
Quick reply to this message
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.


 
Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Message:
Over $84,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships
Similar Threads

All times are GMT -6.

2005-2014, Advameg, Inc.

City-Data.com - Archive 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19, 20, 21, 22, 23, 24, 25 - Top