Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 02-15-2009, 03:45 PM

18,258 posts, read 22,498,605 times

Advertisements

I'm sorry but am I the only one who thinks that his selection of women wasn't really that great?

Personally, I think that Jason shouldn't have done the show being a single dad. When you have a child, it takes more than 6 or 8 weeks to find someone who would be a good fit in the child's life and his son should be his #1 priority.

Regardless of who he chooses, I give it less than 3 months before its over. And actually, I think that he won't choose ANY of the women (in my opinion, that would be the best outcome)
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 02-15-2009, 05:23 PM

9,846 posts, read 22,639,560 times
Well they say there will be a twist like we have never seen before so we'll see.

Old 02-15-2009, 07:03 PM

42,831 posts, read 88,068,628 times
Based on what I happened to read, he's chosen somebody looong before the show aired and is engaged to her. Just another scam...

Old 02-15-2009, 07:59 PM

199 posts, read 662,367 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by sierraAZ View Post
Based on what I happened to read, he's chosen somebody looong before the show aired and is engaged to her. Just another scam...
PM me with this info

Old 02-15-2009, 10:02 PM

42,831 posts, read 88,068,628 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pontifikate View Post
PM me with this info
I don't remember where I read it. I could be wrong.

Oh, here they claim he's engaged to somebody from the show.

SPOILER ALERT!!!

single father - FameCrawler

Old 02-16-2009, 04:24 PM

43 posts, read 138,703 times
Who cares. None of them are going to work out. Come on people.

Old 03-03-2009, 03:36 PM

562 posts, read 2,400,518 times
Default oh the drama

Well, as you all know by now the manufactured happy ending turned into a big ol mess. I still had tears on my cheeks from the proposal to Melissa and the scene where Jason, Melissa & Ty jump into the pool when it was revealed that he was ending it with Melissa in hopes of having another chance with Molly.Serious buzz kill.

I see artsyguy had a previous thread started about The Bachelor, which I missed. Yes I agree its bad way to meet someone and not realistic, but when I like the said Bachelor/Bachelorette I watch anyhow.A glass of Zinfandel(or two), a bowl of fat-free popcorn, and I spend the evening tisking, shaking my head and generally giving advice to people who will never hear it. And I'm not even a big TV person.

I could go on and on but I agree after watching it all that Melissa was the wrong choice- since this is the Relationship thread- because Jason admitted she reminded him of Deanna and his first wife. Seems he keeps going for the wrong type for him.

It appears from his quick about face that there was something about Melissa's past or present that was revealed in real life, something that made Jason run like hell. Her personality was totally different in the "After the Rose" show- the word "sugar- b**ch" comes to mind. Molly seems like a better person, more grounded and genuine, but will she overcome the hurt that comes with being second choice? I actually hold out hope, time and tabloids will tell......

Jason=
Molly=
Melissa=

Old 03-03-2009, 03:43 PM

25,157 posts, read 53,891,377 times
Totally weird.

Quote:
Originally Posted by fabumom07 View Post
Well, as you all know by now the manufactured happy ending turned into a big ol mess. I still had tears on my cheeks from the proposal to Melissa and the scene where Jason, Melissa & Ty jump into the pool when it was revealed that he was ending it with Melissa in hopes of having another chance with Molly.Serious buzz kill.

I see artsyguy had a previous thread started about The Bachelor, which I missed. Yes I agree its bad way to meet someone and not realistic, but when I like the said Bachelor/Bachelorette I watch anyhow.A glass of Zinfandel(or two), a bowl of fat-free popcorn, and I spend the evening tisking, shaking my head and generally giving advice to people who will never hear it. And I'm not even a big TV person.

I could go on and on but I agree after watching it all that Melissa was the wrong choice- since this is the Relationship thread- because Jason admitted she reminded him of Deanna and his first wife. Seems he keeps going for the wrong type for him.

It appears from his quick about face that there was something about Melissa's past or present that was revealed in real life, something that made Jason run like hell. Her personality was totally different in the "After the Rose" show- the word "sugar- b**ch" comes to mind. Molly seems like a better person, more grounded and genuine, but will she overcome the hurt that comes with being second choice? I actually hold out hope, time and tabloids will tell......

Jason=
Molly=
Melissa=

Old 03-03-2009, 03:46 PM

18,258 posts, read 22,498,605 times
Jason should choose a good therapist.

With his indecisiveness he really does not need to be trying to find a wife right now. He needs to really work on understanding why he has been making the choices/decisions he has and try to find himself.

I think that it was very selfish for him to not only do what he did to those women (Melissa, Molly and even Jillian) but to his son as well. How dare he drag his very young child into this crap? What type of parent pulls a stunt like he did?

He of all people should know that once he goes on a show like The Bachelor he will open himself up to all sorts of ridicule. Didn't he think about how that would affect his son?

Old 03-03-2009, 04:19 PM

15,639 posts, read 40,988,047 times
I am not watching the show this season because I read somewhere - I think in People Magazine - WAY before this season's show started - that he didn't choose anybody from the show and that he met a waitress and is engaged to her. Since I read that and already knew the outcome, I didn't want to invest any time into the show this season.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships