U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 1.5 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
Jump to a detailed profile or search
site with Google Custom Search

Business Search - 14 Million verified businesses
Search for:  near: 

Old 03-07-2009, 05:12 PM

9,363 posts, read 15,743,716 times

Advertisements

LOL...you ladies are too much!

And, The Forest, gotta love a brunch/night/late night spot that's down the street from the train tracks, located in a lean-to-like structure on an ancient strip mall, assuming that it's the same one that I don't know about on the other side of the river from UR, and not terribly far from VCU either. Well, I was there once, for about 15 miutes since a friend said that they had good food, though I did not know that it was such a great choice for a Yankee like me.

So, let's see, I need to play D&D, get a car bed, live in the basement, and regress to the state of a man-child. Did I leave anything out? LOL
Quick reply to this message

Old 03-07-2009, 05:52 PM

13,779 posts, read 16,853,763 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by bmwguydc View Post
LOL...you ladies are too much!

And, The Forest, gotta love a brunch/night/late night spot that's down the street from the train tracks, located in a lean-to-like structure on an ancient strip mall, assuming that it's the same one that I don't know about on the other side of the river from UR, and not terribly far from VCU either. Well, I was there once, for about 15 miutes since a friend said that they had good food, though I did not know that it was such a great choice for a Yankee like me.

So, let's see, I need to play D&D, get a car bed, live in the basement, and regress to the state of a man-child. Did I leave anything out? LOL
I've said too much!! I live very close to U of R, did you go there?? We are down the street from CCV...

Old 03-07-2009, 06:10 PM

8,002 posts, read 13,167,190 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by mommabear2 View Post
Hey, no problem... I like threads like these... (but Mona's pictures will forever haunt me).
Hey there momma, don't you be checking out all these fine red blooded hunks I've posted, they're all mine, and I'll fight ya for em too!

http://i221.photobucket.com/albums/dd155/hrtofdixie69/catfight3.jpg (broken link)

Old 03-07-2009, 06:13 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by mrstewart View Post
I've said too much!! I live very close to U of R, did you go there?? We are down the street from CCV...
LOL...I didn't go to U of R, but a good friend did. And, another mutual friend went to VCU. And, a very dear friend used to live in Short Pump before heading to Charlottesville.

Old 03-07-2009, 06:19 PM

13,779 posts, read 16,853,763 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by bmwguydc View Post
LOL...I didn't go to U of R, but a good friend did. And, another mutual friend went to VCU. And, a very dear friend used to live in Short Pump before heading to Charlottesville.
Great! Charlottesville is one of my favorite places! Your friends are blessed to live in such a beautiful area!

Old 03-07-2009, 06:29 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by mrstewart View Post
Great! Charlottesville is one of my favorite places! Your friends are blessed to live in such a beautiful area!
Charlottesville is lovely. They fled Vienna for Richmond, and then Richmond to Charlottesville has been absolute paradise, from which they have vowed never to move. While there are still many things that they miss about Richmond, it's not terribly far to drive, so it's the best of both worlds. Just about the only thing missed about Vienna is proximity to Tyson's Corner, not that they didn't like the town, but the pace of life compared to Charlottesville is so very different.

Old 03-07-2009, 07:19 PM

656 posts, read 1,697,523 times
WOMEN like MEN with at least 9 inches

body length of rippled man abs

Old 03-07-2009, 07:22 PM

5,259 posts, read 5,068,121 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by HairyandScary View Post

Yum

I'm a sucker for hot abs

Old 03-07-2009, 07:25 PM

8,002 posts, read 13,167,190 times
Quote:

I love sweaty abs on a man too

http://i221.photobucket.com/albums/d... (broken link)

Old 03-07-2009, 09:18 PM

18,082 posts, read 17,319,882 times
Quote:

Now THAT is gorgeous.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $84,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships