U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 1.5 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Search Forums  (Advanced)
Business Search - 14 Million verified businesses
Search for:  near: 
 
Old 03-08-2009, 08:35 PM
 
Location: Went around the corner & now I'm lost!!!!
1,531 posts, read 2,054,225 times
Reputation: 1124

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Black Jack22 View Post
You dare question my lord and savior eyewrist!?

Repent or die!

Sir,
I have spent three years with about three to four hours a day( in the morning and at night) studying the word of God. The Lord and I have a very good realtionship.

PS Read the whole thread before you judge OK?

 
Old 03-08-2009, 08:41 PM
 
Location: Went around the corner & now I'm lost!!!!
1,531 posts, read 2,054,225 times
Reputation: 1124
Quote:
Originally Posted by Black Jack22 View Post
You dare question my lord and savior eyewrist!?

Repent or die!

Hey BJ22!

Let take this topic to the Christian Section and see if they will be as forgiving; we are suppose to reflect the character of God aren't we?
 
Old 03-08-2009, 08:50 PM
 
Location: In my skin
8,097 posts, read 10,165,270 times
Reputation: 8056
LOL...the hypocrisy is astounding. I'm gonna make a bag of popcorn, sit back and take notes. There's money in this somewhere.
 
Old 03-08-2009, 09:08 PM
 
Location: Miami, FL
3,439 posts, read 3,571,581 times
Reputation: 2142
Quote:
Originally Posted by eyewrist View Post
Sir,
I have spent three years with about three to four hours a day( in the morning and at night) studying the word of God. The Lord and I have a very good realtionship.

PS Read the whole thread before you judge OK?
Reported for not being a true believer.
 
Old 03-08-2009, 09:10 PM
 
Location: Brentwood, TN
8,001 posts, read 14,004,723 times
Reputation: 12227
http://i221.photobucket.com/albums/d... (broken link)
 
Old 03-08-2009, 09:16 PM
 
3,088 posts, read 6,256,115 times
Reputation: 1966
19 pages on the misconception of cheating?

I did not realize there was a misconception in cheating and certainly not enough to warrant 185 comments.

You cheat you're a douche. What's to misconceive?
 
Old 03-08-2009, 10:02 PM
 
714 posts, read 973,217 times
Reputation: 628
I suppose cheaters all have thier reasons.....I am not one, nor would I ever have the heart or nerve to cheat..I would at least send a text message or leave a VM saying " umm yea, it's over..." LOL
 
Old 03-08-2009, 11:45 PM
 
10,999 posts, read 7,999,975 times
Reputation: 8278
Quote:
Originally Posted by Odie View Post
I suppose cheaters all have thier reasons.....I am not one, nor would I ever have the heart or nerve to cheat..I would at least send a text message or leave a VM saying " umm yea, it's over..." LOL
A text message!

Well just make sure you mispell his name while you're at it.
 
Old 03-08-2009, 11:54 PM
 
Location: Coachella Valley, California
15,286 posts, read 27,697,966 times
Reputation: 12565
Wow! This thread has pretty much turned into the California Hatred thread! I think we ought to merge the two and stick the whole mess in the Christianity forums!
 
Old 03-08-2009, 11:59 PM
 
10,999 posts, read 7,999,975 times
Reputation: 8278
Quote:
Originally Posted by Twinkle Toes View Post
Wow! This thread has pretty much turned into the California Hatred thread! I think we ought to merge the two and stick the whole mess in the Christianity forums!
Let them deal with it.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.


Closed Thread

Over $94,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships
Similar Threads

All times are GMT -6. The time now is 05:34 AM.

2005-2015, Advameg, Inc.

City-Data.com - Archive 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19, 20, 21, 22, 23, 24, 25 - Top