Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 03-09-2009, 07:50 PM

3,440 posts, read 8,037,773 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Odie View Post
My oh my....I have to say.... HECK YEA IT DOES!!!!!!!! People posting fake pics of themselves, fake careers, fake circle of friends...the whole cha-bang....I even know of "someone" who has created 2 (that I am aware of) Myspace pages...full of fake pics....and most of the pics don't even look like the same guy!!! I don't understand what causes someone to do this....perhaps your life is BORING? Pathetic? Lonley? OR...You're just so flat out fugly that no one will talk to you otherwise....STILL, there is no excuse for this kind of decitefullness...NONE. *wipe brow* rant over......move along now..nothing to see here....
People who do this must have some serious issues..
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 03-09-2009, 08:00 PM

5,258 posts, read 9,139,533 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Odie View Post
My oh my....I have to say.... HECK YEA IT DOES!!!!!!!! People posting fake pics of themselves, fake careers, fake circle of friends...the whole cha-bang....I even know of "someone" who has created 2 (that I am aware of) Myspace pages...full of fake pics....and most of the pics don't even look like the same guy!!! I don't understand what causes someone to do this....perhaps your life is BORING? Pathetic? Lonley? OR...You're just so flat out fugly that no one will talk to you otherwise....STILL, there is no excuse for this kind of decitefullness...NONE. *wipe brow* rant over......move along now..nothing to see here....
That's insane! I didn't think that people actualy did that kinda thing. How pointless.

Old 03-10-2009, 07:29 AM

1,226 posts, read 2,797,342 times
It is not limited to myspace. You can find nutz on facebook and just about any other community page out there. Matter of fact I bet their is at least one here on CD. If you read over someones posts you will find some crazy inconsistancies. I am not even talking like saying 18 is twenty and rounding up. I mean like completely different details to the same story. I think it is like an interactive soap opera to these guys.

Great Posts thanks guys n gals.

Old 03-10-2009, 09:55 AM

1,462 posts, read 4,866,271 times
Default Internet creating a New Generation of Multiple Personalities

How would you know anything about a person who posts on a forum other than what you read? You have to be pretty intuitive to read anything into what some of the people on here say. As for anything like this form or any other creating a multiple personality syndrome...no, I doubt it. the only thing I ever read on here or should I say the only two things on here that creeped me out was one person talking about some Hate magazine or Hate forum...and then just recently somebody wanting to pull the front teeth out of a dog that was biting. Good Grief.

I guess when I come on here it is for information to see what folks are talking about, then it is to see if perhaps I can help someone sort out an issue they may have and believe it or not I have made a few friends as well. Had a wonderful chat with "Karla With a K". Does it change my personality? NOPE. I am what I am and I do see where that does come out on here at times.

Anyhow, sit back, relax and enjoy this forum/website. It is one of the better ones on the internet and one of the best monitored I have seen yet. Kudos to Jay!
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships