Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 05-06-2009, 04:59 PM

727 posts, read 1,890,624 times

Advertisements

I've heard that I'm ugly and I've heard that I'm handsome and I feel both ways on certain days. Sometimes I look in the mirror and say "Damn,I look good today" and other days I dont look in the mirror!
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 05-06-2009, 05:07 PM

79 posts, read 226,348 times
I've always been called 'cute' which, from my understanding, is the compliment of death for a guy. I've also been called hot and pug fugly as well.

To anyone into metrosexual guys then I'm most definitely not cute, attractive, hot or remotely good looking.

Personally it depends on my mood. Sometimes I wanna make out with my mirror and sometimes I wanna punch it.

Last edited by Digital Entropy; 05-06-2009 at 05:24 PM..

Old 05-06-2009, 11:50 PM

3,046 posts, read 6,285,627 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by amanda0808 View Post
wow! you're beautiful!

Here's my pick for the most Attractive Girl on here!

Old 05-07-2009, 12:12 AM

232 posts, read 594,149 times
I don't consider myself particularly attractive; a few other people do though; I've been called "A young Steve McQueen," "The 4th Blonde Jonas Brother" and "Heath Ledger (except not a drug-addicted gay cowboy)

All the ones who called my Heath Ledger were all Asians; I guess all blonde white men look the same to them.

Old 05-07-2009, 01:14 AM

23,209 posts, read 29,018,601 times
I used to be very, very, very attractive. And I got grew weary, over the years, of having people only attracted to my outstandingly beautiful face and physique. I really wanted more people to take a look inside, but when you are extremely attractive, physically, what can you do?

Well, plastic surgery can surmount just about any obstacle.

I made a number of trips to Mexico and had lots of plastic surgery performed.
A deep crater-like wrinkle across my forehead, small wrinkles around my eyes,
hair transplants for my ears and nose and eyebrows(each about 2 inches long) and lots of wrinkles around my mouth.

LOL!

Old 05-07-2009, 07:25 AM

5,077 posts, read 14,639,656 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by sierraAZ View Post
Well, when you attract a lot of people and/or have heads turning on the streets, that's a good indication you ARE attractive. Past certain age things are not quite the same. My experiences are different as I've spent my best years in a different culture where people (ok, men ) were freely turning their heads on the streets with no fear of sexual harassment lawsuits. That's not to say you necessarily get attention from quality people... It only proves you're not a dog and you have reassurance you won't have problems with relationships at least as far as looks go.
Whoa baby! I must be totally hot then! LOL hehehehe - I get some attention.. I'm way better in person than in photos... seriously!

Old 05-07-2009, 08:04 AM

19 posts, read 53,476 times
I have been called ugly in the past but i have also been scouted by a model scout as I was walking on my college campus. I'm a bit confused so What do you think, would you look at me if i was walking down the street or would you look away? Feel free to be honest.
Attached Thumbnails
Do you consider yourself 'attractive'?-lisb-usyer7wjedgwaltg.jpg   Do you consider yourself 'attractive'?-qfpx0omggobl1njrlrb6ma.jpg   Do you consider yourself 'attractive'?-wpzi8x4rdbkeiw9fg1ixew.jpg  

Old 05-07-2009, 08:40 AM

1,806 posts, read 5,704,418 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by izzyfoshizzy04 View Post
I have been called ugly in the past but i have also been scouted by a model scout as I was walking on my college campus. I'm a bit confused so What do you think, would you look at me if i was walking down the street or would you look away? Feel free to be honest.
Handsome.

Old 05-07-2009, 09:01 AM

24,645 posts, read 38,636,263 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Digital Entropy View Post
I've always been called 'cute' which, from my understanding, is the compliment of death for a guy. I've also been called hot and pug fugly as well.
That is true about "cute." When someone would say that, I felt like I was a little dog or something.

I am also one of those who brings out extreme reactions. Most women find me ugly; the ones who think I'm attractive think I'm REALLY attractive. What do I always say about women having bad taste?

Old 05-07-2009, 09:35 AM

2,709 posts, read 6,312,898 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sunil's Dad View Post
Most women find me ugly; the ones who think I'm attractive think I'm REALLY attractive. What do I always say about women having bad taste?
Maybe they're attracted to something about you other than the way you look, and that's why you appear "really attractive" to them. They're not just focused on your FACE, but there's something else about you that is drawing them in and appealing to them.

I think of myself as being generally pretty, but certainly NOT beautiful or hot. I've often been called cute, by both genders. But I've also noticed that it's women who think I'm attractive and tell me so. When I receive compliments from men, it's usually on something specific: my hair, my complexion, my coloring, my smile, my sense of humor, my fragrance, my personality. My vast knowledge of dirty jokes. Men do not generally tell me that I am, on a whole, pretty or attractive.

Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships