Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 03-08-2009, 07:41 PM

42,831 posts, read 88,156,261 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by dvcgal View Post
Alright, I guess I'm the perv because I thought you were being dirty when you said you would love some lil oil well!
My bad!
Eeeh, projection... And innocent me still has no idea what she's talking about!

Old 03-08-2009, 07:51 PM

647 posts, read 2,083,331 times
Hmmm, let's see here, retired, rich, single men. My guess would be that many of them are jet-setting around the world, wining/dining/banging their choice of hot chicks, playing golf at the finest clubs, and generally living the lifestyle in locations that change like the wind.

Old 03-08-2009, 08:23 PM

5,019 posts, read 14,114,232 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Woof Woof Woof! View Post
Houston! That's where I'm headed!!!! Punchin' into my GPS right now!
Those Texans tend to be more relaxed when they head over to Corpus Christi or South Padre though (think boat).

In CA, Rancho Sante Fe comes to mind.

Good excuse to head south and west into the nice warm weather.

Old 03-08-2009, 10:38 PM

42,831 posts, read 88,156,261 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by heatwave13 View Post
Hmmm, let's see here, retired, rich, single men. My guess would be that many of them are jet-setting around the world, wining/dining/banging their choice of hot chicks, playing golf at the finest clubs, and generally living the lifestyle in locations that change like the wind.
Even though that's about right, there are always some like Anna Nicole's hubby.

Old 03-09-2009, 08:53 AM

78,401 posts, read 60,579,949 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by wanneroo View Post
If you are looking for a hollow social climbing mistress experience give Aspen a try. That is where all the trust fund babies and hollywood types and limo liberals hang out. Everyone is in analysis or hooked on drugs or their kids are in trouble with the law.

Keep in mind most of these wealthy guys don't marry the arm candy. They use em and dump em and the smart ones keep it competitive by having multiple girls that all think they will land the prize.

One rich doctor I worked for in Aspen a couple of times would have "parties" which would consist of the local intelligentsia or whoever was up for free appetizers and drinks plus a bevy of young social climbing Playboy centerfold rejects looking for sugar daddy sweetness. After 11 PM I'd take the locals home or dump them at the Hotel Jerome and then the action would begin with the centerfolds. Complete with all the recreational toys. By 1 AM he'd make his pick or two and head upstairs with them and I'd round up in the house all the rejects and dump them in town to party more or kindly drop them at home if they were all coked up or drunk or whatever they were.

I could tell some more stories but I'd break the PG13 rule. Interesting times!

Keep in mind if you are aiming to be arm candy for a rich single man you've got to have a mind of steel, a firm body with nice boobs, a pretty face and a willingness to do anything. And the rewards can be few cause it's a competitive market. Plenty of young ladies looking for the same. Most end up haggard and used up and in rehab and working as a waitress. The very few "lucky" ones end up with ironclad pre nups that give them a car and a little support. You didn't expect to go halfvies did you?
Dang. Reading this really creeped me out.
I'm not old or *rich* like these guys but my sis had me change my dating profile so as to better avoid gold-diggers. (My last gf warned me about my profile too) I guess I mostly avoid that situation by not dating barbie types.

Old 03-09-2009, 09:57 AM

52,250 posts, read 52,668,250 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mathguy View Post
Dang. Reading this really creeped me out.
I'm not old or *rich* like these guys but my sis had me change my dating profile so as to better avoid gold-diggers. (My last gf warned me about my profile too) I guess I mostly avoid that situation by not dating barbie types.
Yeah I agree, that post is sad and on the depressing side.

Old 03-09-2009, 10:48 AM

14,725 posts, read 33,369,263 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by TootsieWootsie View Post
Is there some city that anyone knows of with a great number of retired, rich, single men there? And not tons of single women chasing them?
I know some city in this country has an equal number of retired guys and gals that are rich, but where do they live?
Seems like many are leaving Florida, but where are they going? Phoenix? Las Vegas? Where? Anyone have any information on this?
Get it yourself...the money part. That's right (like huck said)...hormones aren't raging, so they won't be horndogs like they were in their 20s and 30s, panting for you.

Old 03-09-2009, 11:29 AM

1,999 posts, read 10,566,765 times
Listen, I'm retired myself. I've made my own money aplenty, had my own businesses, study the stock market daily. I need someone on my own level, but have a hard time finding where they are, and I am nowhere the only older woman in this situation.
However, if I wanted a young stud golddigger I could find one quickly. Trust me when I say that if you are a decent looking older woman with a decent personality, there is no shortage of young bucks looking for a Sugar Momma. And, if you don't believe it, ask some women that are seniors, look good, have good personalities that are single and see. Anyway, that is NOT for me at all. Those guys are parasites.
If this post made you sad, my advice would be to mature a little. This isn't sad--it's "reality" for many of us older women.
And, unfortunately, the shortage of older men is because men die so much earlier than we women.
As for Texas, lived there over 20 years. Look at the demographic numbers of this young State (DFW, Houston are filled with young people), and you will see what a small amount of seniors are there. Now with guys dying faster than we women do that leaves very few pickings left. No, Texas is great for younger women, but not us senior women. Unfortunately.

Old 03-09-2009, 11:39 AM

1,226 posts, read 2,797,879 times
You could always start your own on-line dating service. Do the verification. Require a deposit be made in the form of a cd, which is refundable upon finding that special someone. A reasonable amount that can prove wealth. It frankly matters little what bank you deposit a cd in the interest rates are relative. Prospective clients probably don't want to spill their total net worth but would have little problem placing a cd to prove wealth. Have their membership fees pay for independant background checks. Anyway Maybe I should start the service..... Hahahaha

Old 03-09-2009, 11:42 AM

78,401 posts, read 60,579,949 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by TootsieWootsie View Post
Listen, I'm retired myself. I've made my own money aplenty, had my own businesses, study the stock market daily. I need someone on my own level, but have a hard time finding where they are, and I am nowhere the only older woman in this situation.
However, if I wanted a young stud golddigger I could find one quickly. Trust me when I say that if you are a decent looking older woman with a decent personality, there is no shortage of young bucks looking for a Sugar Momma. And, if you don't believe it, ask some women that are seniors, look good, have good personalities that are single and see. Anyway, that is NOT for me at all. Those guys are parasites.
If this post made you sad, my advice would be to mature a little. This isn't sad--it's "reality" for many of us older women.
And, unfortunately, the shortage of older men is because men die so much earlier than we women.
As for Texas, lived there over 20 years. Look at the demographic numbers of this young State (DFW, Houston are filled with young people), and you will see what a small amount of seniors are there. Now with guys dying faster than we women do that leaves very few pickings left. No, Texas is great for younger women, but not us senior women. Unfortunately.
The sad part wasn't the situation you described but rather young women essentially prostituting themselves. These are gals that could find a decent guy making an honest wage around their age group but instead are trying to set themselves up as *rich* instead of middle class or upper middle class.

Good point about the demographics. Also, richer more successful men are often overworked, overstressed and overweight and are to some extent likely to have died off faster than an average guy working at a more moderate job.

Good luck finding a decent man to share your life with.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships