Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 07-01-2010, 08:03 PM

4,576 posts, read 9,137,938 times

Advertisements

hell yea i got a man crush. Dude in the mirror is a straight up stud
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 07-01-2010, 08:03 PM

12,909 posts, read 13,586,976 times
we got it out of our system in those pup tents on boy scout camping trips

Old 07-01-2010, 09:04 PM

8,515 posts, read 16,147,019 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Raggy dee Ann View Post
Two questions.

Is there a guy you really really like and think is cool to hang out with?

If you had to make out with a guy, I'm talking there was no way out of it, a matter of life and death...who would you pick?

I wondered what happened to you..........

Old 07-01-2010, 10:57 PM

24,645 posts, read 38,563,555 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ron. View Post
I wondered what happened to you..........

It's an old thread, Ron. Raised up like Rasputin.

Do I have a man crush? No.

Would I make out with a man under life and death circumstances?

nah.........

Old 07-01-2010, 11:05 PM

143 posts, read 112,117 times
Yeah, I have a man crush. I'd totally **** Ann Coulter. He has nice legs. I'd ruin Leona Lewis, too.

Old 07-01-2010, 11:18 PM

12,974 posts, read 33,876,775 times
Do I have a man crush? Absolutely NO. Closest thing would be my extreme respect and awe of Sugar Ray Robinson and Muhammad Ali. But I am a fighter and these two are the two that most inspired me.

Would I make out with a man if my life depended on it? NO. No way. No way.

With all that being said, I think it'll be fun/cool as hell to hang out and have some beers with Tim Gunn and Bruno Tonioli. Those guys crack me up.

Old 07-02-2010, 01:56 PM

3,688 posts, read 5,002,818 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Avienne View Post
Somehow I doubt all of these he-men would rather DIE than kiss another man. If you held a loaded gun to their heads, they'd make out with each other.

As for having to chose, I think any hetero guy could safely go with the guy from Tokio Hotel and still say he's straight.

Thought about it for a while and no, I'd rather die. I might not let someone ELSE die, but just me? Yep, I'd rather go ahead and try to take out the person forcing me into this, knowing the fantastical and hideously evil nature of this hypothetical scenario would render me utterly and undeniably dead.

I guess it's just a personal thing -- I've got no gay. The closest I come is I cook and do laundry and have a modest flair for decorating, albeit in my own Mediterranean-Viking Royalty with an Asian Splash style, plus the use of the word "splash" in that phrase. Thank God I'm martial-arts trained and have combat experience so that I can use the word thusly with no fear of physical reprisal from the Men's League of Manly-Man Masculinity (action figures sold separately).

Further, I know what homosexual men do in the privacy of their own homes and while I consider it THEIR business, one cannot help but picture it at the merest mention, just as I type the word ZEBRA here and you, the reader, actually PICTURED a zebra, even if only for a fleeting instant.

I know they have sex; I know there are multiple ways of their having sex involving techniques both oral and anal, which doesn't even get into the realm of toys. I would want NONE of these performed on me, not by a man and not through any woman simulating a man via the use of sexual appliances.

But the second I picture men kissing I literally shudder and try to force the image from my mind -- it's just the worst for me. Whiskers and lips and man-tongue -- UGH!

Quite frankly I'm thrilled that women love to kiss me -- but looking in a mirror at my own whiskery mug and man-lips, I don't know how the hell you gals do it! Vive la difference! Vive, I say! Vive!

Old 07-02-2010, 02:16 PM

12,974 posts, read 33,876,775 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Urban Sasquatch View Post
Thought about it for a while and no, I'd rather die. I might not let someone ELSE die, but just me? Yep, I'd rather go ahead and try to take out the person forcing me into this, knowing the fantastical and hideously evil nature of this hypothetical scenario would render me utterly and undeniably dead.

I guess it's just a personal thing -- I've got no gay. The closest I come is I cook and do laundry and have a modest flair for decorating, albeit in my own Mediterranean-Viking Royalty with an Asian Splash style, plus the use of the word "splash" in that phrase. Thank God I'm martial-arts trained and have combat experience so that I can use the word thusly with no fear of physical reprisal from the Men's League of Manly-Man Masculinity (action figures sold separately).

Further, I know what homosexual men do in the privacy of their own homes and while I consider it THEIR business, one cannot help but picture it at the merest mention, just as I type the word ZEBRA here and you, the reader, actually PICTURED a zebra, even if only for a fleeting instant.

I know they have sex; I know there are multiple ways of their having sex involving techniques both oral and anal, which doesn't even get into the realm of toys. I would want NONE of these performed on me, not by a man and not through any woman simulating a man via the use of sexual appliances.

But the second I picture men kissing I literally shudder and try to force the image from my mind -- it's just the worst for me. Whiskers and lips and man-tongue -- UGH!

Quite frankly I'm thrilled that women love to kiss me -- but looking in a mirror at my own whiskery mug and man-lips, I don't know how the hell you gals do it! Vive la difference! Vive, I say! Vive!
Good post. This pretty much sums up how I feel on the whole subject. So, you have a "modest flair for decorating"? Might you also say your style is quite "whimsical" and "divine" in nature? LOL Just messing with you dude.

Old 07-02-2010, 04:27 PM

5,879 posts, read 9,231,431 times
Who do I wish I was as cool as? The answer is simple and would be Billy Gibbons. That guy is cooler than cool when he is freaking sleeping!LOL........ This should never be confused with a "I want him" in a gay way, OH HELL NO!!!!!!! But if I could wake up tomorrow and be someone else, he would be the guy!

YouTube - ZZ Top - Just Got Paid (Live)

Old 07-02-2010, 05:07 PM

3,688 posts, read 5,002,818 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by LaoTzuMindFu View Post
Good post. This pretty much sums up how I feel on the whole subject. So, you have a "modest flair for decorating"? Might you also say your style is quite "whimsical" and "divine" in nature? LOL Just messing with you dude.

I wouldn't say "divine" -- that's just gay.

I'd say "to die for" and I'd do it with a theatrical lithp.

Yep, ***** as a football-bat, that's clearly me.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships