Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 03-21-2009, 04:04 PM

549 posts, read 1,929,926 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr.Cat View Post
I bet if I would have started this thread it would be deleted for not being PG13 so I guess it sucks to be me, huh?
It's not who creates the thread. It's where the thread goes.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 03-21-2009, 04:39 PM

3,196 posts, read 5,395,985 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr.Cat View Post
I bet if I would have started this thread it would be deleted for not being PG13 so I guess it sucks to be me, huh?
It only sucks to be you if you want it to suck being you. You are in charge of your life.

Old 03-21-2009, 06:28 PM

16,224 posts, read 25,664,027 times
Well, since this is still going, and has not been deleted, I`ll throw my .02 in.
Men just need to find the RIGHT SPOT! Bha ha ha !!!

Old 03-21-2009, 09:49 PM

78,385 posts, read 60,579,949 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Giesela View Post
Statistically approx 10% of women can't orgasm at all.
Could you live with that? What would be other determining factors in your ability to live with an anorgasmic woman vs. not?

Cut from mayo clinic website:
Definition
Anorgasmia is the medical term for regular difficulty reaching orgasm after ample sexual stimulation, causing you personal distress. Anorgasmia is actually a very common occurrence. About 15 percent of women report difficulties with orgasm, and as many as 10 percent of women in the United States have never climaxed. Even women who orgasm regularly only climax about 50 percent to 70 percent of the time.
To be honest. This would wierd me out.
My wife would have one and only one...pretty much every time we had sex.
Last gf would have 1-2+ every time (giant long-lasting variety) and um....another friend is more like 3-6 per (no Im not making that up.)

If I have a fetish, (per other thread) it's giving my partners O's and it would really bother me.

Old 03-22-2009, 07:52 AM

8,228 posts, read 14,217,702 times
I'd like to thank the moderator for moving this back.

I suppose I'm not surprised that the preponderance of replies are of the - this can be fixed variety.

But I'd like the men to try to imagine - what would a life be like with a woman who can't? Because as a woman talking to other women I think the mayo's stats are right. For some women, physically, it just doesn't happen. Not sure why, no sensitivity, something.
Thank you Mathguy and the others that said it would or wouldn't bother them.
How much would it bother you to spend the next 30-40 years with a women who was willing to have sex but couldn't get to Ohio? Would it be a deal breaker?

Old 03-22-2009, 08:18 AM

1,226 posts, read 2,797,753 times
Quote:

I suppose I'm not surprised that the preponderance of replies are of the - this can be fixed variety.

But I'd like the men to try to imagine - what would a life be like with a woman who can't? Because as a woman talking to other women I think the mayo's stats are right. For some women, physically, it just doesn't happen. Not sure why, no sensitivity, something.
How much would it bother you to spend the next 30-40 years with a women who was willing to have sex but couldn't get to Ohio? Would it be a deal breaker?
Yes probably. The satisfaction of bringing your SO to Ohio woud be missing and I would feel selfish as a lover.

Old 03-22-2009, 11:55 AM

3,196 posts, read 5,395,985 times
Quote:

Not a deal breaker at all...but she would have to be as understanding of my angst as I would have to be of her situation.

Old 03-22-2009, 12:37 PM

2,751 posts, read 5,363,418 times
Quote:

It would bother me. Not to sound falsely selfless, but it is the absolute best thing about sex. I am lucky to be with a woman for whom that has never been a problem, and I just don't see how sex would be very sexy without it, or them.

Would it be a deal-breaker? Not at this stage of the game, but truthfully I don't think we would have gotten to this stage of the game if our sex was not wonderful, and for me when a woman orgasms, deeply, strongly, there is nothing sexier.

Old 03-23-2009, 02:19 PM

8,228 posts, read 14,217,702 times
So women who can't end up alone. Isn't that a double whammy?

Old 03-23-2009, 02:36 PM

1,226 posts, read 2,797,753 times
Quote:
So women who can't end up alone. Isn't that a double whammy?
Being that this has to be PG-13 this is kinda hard. But is there anything that even gets close to Ohio. I mean do you have a reaction at all? Is this something you can work on. Forgive my ignorance on the medical 10% I have just never met a woman I couldn't satisfy. There has to be a way to wind your clock up enough for time to carry you to Ohio.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships