Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 11-29-2009, 04:34 PM

52,233 posts, read 52,655,546 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by yankeegirl313 View Post
My husband was my date this past Sat. afternoon for lunch, and although I did not, in any way flirt with the waiter, I went to search in my purse for a tip. He wondered why I was tipping so well....I said, "Because I thought he was cute!" He smiled, and shook his head. End of story.

lOL, Mrs Chow has one of those at a resturant we go to once in a while.

I call him "Beady eyed bastard"

LOL, I kid.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 11-29-2009, 04:36 PM

16,224 posts, read 25,661,952 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chowhound View Post
lOL, Mrs Chow has one of those at a resturant we go to once in a while.

I call him "Beady eyed bastard"

LOL, I kid.
Nice restuarant....lets go eat there, is my saying!

Old 12-02-2009, 11:17 PM

5,879 posts, read 9,249,857 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr.Cat View Post
...what would you do?
I once had a GF that would give her home phone number to guys she worked with. They would call her at home. She would always say they are just friends. Yeah, ok? What would she have done if the shoe was on the other foot? I already knew she would not like it one bit. Anyway, when we would go out she would disappear to the bathroom or some other place. I would almost always find her talking to some guy or hugging some guy (so called friend). Not cool, right fellas? It gave me great pleasure to catch her red handed and dump her eventually. The funny thing is my mom and sister were not supprized when I caught her and ended that relationship. They said they could tell she was like that from the first time they met her. I just wish they would have said something earlier. Rule #1 guys, listen to what mom and sis has to say.

Old 12-03-2009, 09:04 AM

2,638 posts, read 6,019,707 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by 2RUGGED4YOU View Post
Rule #1 guys, listen to what mom and sis has to say.
My mother tried to set me up with a girl from her church years ago. Gorgeous girl...but seriously, had mental issues. yelled at me for not hugging her after our first date even though she didn't say anything or act any kind of way while I was there (I don't assume a hug or a kiss or anything unless I see body language from the other person. She just sat there on the couch when I told her I had to go). Car dealership, told the guy I was her boyfriend - mind you, I had known this girl a total of 1 day and 3 hours and never once was a relationship discussed. Called my work, told the receptionist she was my wife. Knew her a grand total of 1 week and 4 hours.

On the flip side, the one girl my mother could not stand - my first girlfriend - is and was my closest friend to this day; we were just young and had different lifestyles.

Take it from experience - Mother don't always know best.

Old 12-03-2009, 10:15 AM

1,125 posts, read 2,192,311 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by yankeegirl313 View Post
My husband was my date this past Sat. afternoon for lunch, and although I did not, in any way flirt with the waiter, I went to search in my purse for a tip. He wondered why I was tipping so well....I said, "Because I thought he was cute!" He smiled, and shook his head. End of story.
lol would he get away with such comment if he said that to the waitress or any other lady working there? Somehow I don't think so.

Old 12-03-2009, 10:19 AM

1,125 posts, read 2,192,311 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by 2RUGGED4YOU View Post
Rule #1 guys, listen to what mom and sis has to say.
That's very true to an extend.

Old 12-04-2009, 04:59 PM

2,211 posts, read 2,615,349 times
I would consider the date over. I'd tell her I need to go, ask if she would like to stay or go with me. And never ask her out again.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships