Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 03-27-2007, 02:52 PM

32,610 posts, read 77,380,477 times

Advertisements

Is it just me, or have there been a LOT of sex-laden threads lately on this forum? I just recently read NAH's recently-locked thread about test tube babies, and the references to cuddling, morning wood, hot dogs, being asexual and/or gay, etc. were making me dizzy!

As someone who hasn't been on a date in nearly three years, am I really missing out on that much?
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 03-27-2007, 02:56 PM

4,279 posts, read 10,347,059 times
HELL YA!

We've got to get you a date ...

Old 03-27-2007, 03:18 PM

4,279 posts, read 10,347,059 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by shuke View Post
You kidding? The vast majority of wimmins on this site have multiple bambinos and are approaching the change, if they're not there already. None are MILFs.

And the guys are no prize, either. A bunch of balding, overweight working stiffs approaching mid-life crisis.

Oh yeah. And almost ALL take themselves entierely too seriously and don't have any discernable sense of humor, especially when it comes to their own self-image.

And yeah, I know, I'm no prize, either.
THRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRPP PPPPPPPPPPP

Have you seriously seen some of the people on this Other Topics Forum (self pics) and read some of the wonderful stuff they have written?

Man are you blind and not just in the visual sense ... no offense

Old 03-27-2007, 03:23 PM

661 posts, read 2,890,076 times
Trollllllling, trollllllling........

When you get to be of an age, you come to realize that hot is not all about firm, upright body parts.

It's attitude and outlook.

Sonny boy, I'll have you know I'm still "hawt".

In a Sally Field kind of way.

Fading cuteness.

Actually, it's faded more than I like.

Nevermind.

Old 03-27-2007, 03:26 PM

19,963 posts, read 30,079,288 times
hey i like sally fields, she was HOT in the flying nun!

Old 03-27-2007, 03:29 PM

3,020 posts, read 25,694,824 times
Default Yeah, your babe factor is not good

I would not call all that fuss Sexual Tensions. More like kinky desires gone wild out of the imagination mode.

The good stuff like Hooking Up and all those slurpy details are usually missing from any good references. Plus the fine tuned babe factors are TOP SECRET CODEWORD for the actual phone numbers anywhere in the World. Even old black books must be kept in seven position high security double locked, triple bolted safes. Even Sandy ain't says nothing about the new approved procedures for female liberation. Talking the unconditional, mutual, independent stuff you can schedule in advance. Kind of like getting pizza, with an entire menu available, 16 different toppings.

So forget, finding your love life in the fast lane of new home seeking, low rent, affordable, fast growth, trendy locations. The only acknowledged desires are for diverse neighborhoods with 30 different cultures / restaurants.

BTW - they now do publish gay data for many city / towns. Mine has like .1%. The only he / she fessing up is probably still hiding under some back porch on Andover Road. Might also be pretty horny too.

Tho you will still be in the dark on the cuddle factor. I haven't seen data on that yet.

When the sun comes up tomorrow it will be keep it between the lines and be safe out there. Just like yesterday. Yeah, you are sort of missing out but be cool. Don't you want to take a chance on some non-profile dude??? That is always what hetro do. Any port in a storm for just the night, weekend or vacation.

Last edited by Cosmic; 03-27-2007 at 03:38 PM..

Old 03-27-2007, 03:30 PM

9,986 posts, read 18,637,161 times
Quote:
You kidding? The vast majority of wimmins on this site have multiple bambinos and are approaching the change, if they're not there already. None are MILFs.

And the guys are no prize, either. A bunch of balding, overweight working stiffs approaching mid-life crisis.

Oh yeah. And almost ALL take themselves entierely too seriously and don't have any discernable sense of humor, especially when it comes to their own self-image.

And yeah, I know, I'm no prize, either.
Speak for yourself. I have four kids , I am 36 and have been told by several of my oldest sons friends that i am a total MILF!!! (seriously)

Old 03-27-2007, 03:32 PM

32,610 posts, read 77,380,477 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cosmic View Post
Tho you will still be in the dark on the cuddle factor. I have seen data on that yet.
Me need cuddles!!!

Old 03-27-2007, 03:35 PM

3,020 posts, read 25,694,824 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by ScrantonWilkesBarre View Post
Me need cuddles!!!
See if NAH is available tonight. He will go both ways.

Old 03-27-2007, 03:37 PM

9,986 posts, read 18,637,161 times
Quote:
Then you sound like someone I'd really like to meet!
Sorry sweetie, married!!!!!
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships