Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 04-06-2009, 05:02 AM

1,462 posts, read 4,866,271 times

Advertisements

Ok, at age 61, I'll play because this one could be fun. So.............first of all I am ROUND but consider myself "FLUFFY"...now tell me folks....doesn't the word "FLUFFY" sound better than "FAT", "OBESE" of "ROUND"? Every night I say a prayer that the "Fat Fairy" will come and wave her magic wand and I will wake up thin...problem here is my butt doesn't fit too well under my pillow...pillow is rectangular..but is ROUND!

So...I guess what I consider to be sexiest about me at this age has to be my attitude as everything else has allowed gravity to take over and all my ASS-ETS are heading south!! LOL
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 04-06-2009, 01:10 PM

12,585 posts, read 16,943,603 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by shania View Post
Just for fun: What do you think makes you sexy? What's the sexiest thing about you? What do you think makes you sexy to the opposite sex?
Hmmmm?

I would have to say I have been complimented on my butt.

Other than that, I am not a very approachable guy. People view me as cold. I have been trying to smile even at strangers but it's kinda not me. I mean, I will make jokes and make people love me for that but as for me being approached and told they think something is sex about me....No.

It's sad.

Old 04-06-2009, 01:43 PM

13,601 posts, read 21,385,992 times
I have a couple things,which one of them I can't mention because of the PG rating,but the description of "nice" and "pretty" has been used a few times.

Actually I have a few good things about me

But there are a couple weaknessess also,depending on what you find hot or not.But I won't mention any potential weaknessess.

Old 04-06-2009, 02:07 PM

60 posts, read 128,719 times
Nothing. Nada. Me and sexy (sexy and I) cannot be used in the same sentence...well, except in this case. It would be a travesty. Seriously.

Old 04-06-2009, 02:13 PM

78,333 posts, read 60,527,398 times
Hmmm...I have that bald\goatee look so some women REALLY like that look and others don't. <shrug>

Recent girlfriends generally liked that I was *fit*, butt, arms etc. and I can hold my 1/2 of a conversation with some humor thrown in.

Old 04-06-2009, 05:56 PM

25,157 posts, read 53,931,506 times
Can you give us a hint ?

Quote:
Originally Posted by lionking View Post
I have a couple things,which one of them I can't mention because of the PG rating,but the description of "nice" and "pretty" has been used a few times.

Actually I have a few good things about me

But there are a couple weaknessess also,depending on what you find hot or not.But I won't mention any potential weaknessess.

Old 04-06-2009, 05:57 PM

25,157 posts, read 53,931,506 times
LOL you can hold your half of the conversation? That is an amazing talent? Is your IQ like 170? j/k

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mathguy View Post
Hmmm...I have that bald\goatee look so some women REALLY like that look and others don't. <shrug>

Recent girlfriends generally liked that I was *fit*, butt, arms etc. and I can hold my 1/2 of a conversation with some humor thrown in.

Old 04-06-2009, 06:28 PM

1,776 posts, read 4,003,096 times
I have been told by many ladies that I have a phone sex operator voice. I have a deep voice, and when I'm in the mood it tuns into an aphrodisiac.

I also get a lot of compliments on my nice, full, kissable lips and my very bright smile.

My girl also says I have a sexy natural body scent. She does too!!!!!

Old 04-06-2009, 07:36 PM

670 posts, read 2,113,969 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mathguy View Post

Both of which are very sexy...

Old 04-06-2009, 07:44 PM

4,500 posts, read 2,843,119 times
All the People told me in my entire life that I have a sexy body and a normal face.
This situation is very difficult to me because I become sometimes overweight and that makes me not sexy overall. So I can say I am a normal woman in general.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships