Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

View Poll Results: Marriage counseling or forget it?
Try counseling again 5 31.25%
Forget it. BTDT didn't work the first time, won't work now. 11 68.75%
Voters: 16. You may not vote on this poll

Reply Start New Thread

Old 04-05-2009, 10:02 PM

1,003 posts, read 2,429,595 times

Advertisements

yup
woman cheat too lol

Some woman like to vilify men but the truth is woman are difficult
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 04-05-2009, 10:02 PM

13,784 posts, read 26,251,255 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by artsyguy View Post
or with very hot gay dudes
Or that

Old 04-05-2009, 10:05 PM

25,157 posts, read 53,947,295 times
Don't you have something to "chow down" on right now Mr. Smarty Pants??

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chowhound View Post
Wouldn't it be really more realistic to say the some men cheat, to say most is still a pretty broad generalization.

JMHO

Old 04-05-2009, 10:05 PM

2,385 posts, read 4,334,058 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by mrstewart View Post
Well, I have to say, if MOST men cheat, who are they cheating with????? WOMEN!!!!
Ha! Good point.

Not all men cheat. I feel sorry for women whose only experience has been with people who have hurt them. I'm not blaming the victim, because it's not their fault, but if it happens over and over again, maybe they should re-evaluate the type of men they're dating.

Old 04-05-2009, 10:08 PM

900 posts, read 1,702,256 times
I don't think anyone should put up with cheating. Why would you. Some of you guys say divorce is too easy and people work through cheating. These are strange times, maybe all times are strange (throughout history) , things changing. Women't lib , but we aren't liberated. We get married and have babies (can't change that, its the women who always will- I know, duh) But this is not the 50s, w/ home makers and please your man, live for your husband blah blah blah. I do not think a cheater should have a 2nd chance unless the circumstances are truely extraordinary, maybe there's an exception to the rule, but if they do it once and you forgive them, why would they not do it again? Maybe some will say oh, if the guy is really sorry blah blah blah. Why stick around and allow him the trust and opportunity to even do it again. He had his shot with you, Id move on. And yes, I have a crappy marriage and yet I don't move on (cheating is the only thing , besides hitting me- Id be out if either of those happened, so I think, the only 2 things he doesnt do) so I know it's hard.................But scr*w that no forgiveness , he still has a wife who's good to him and not leaving him -it's like he got away with it. Leave and good luck.

Old 04-05-2009, 10:11 PM

8,002 posts, read 18,606,137 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by artsyguy View Post
or with very hot gay dudes
Oh, if only! And they are hot dammit.

The OP needs to move on, she obviously, from all of her threads, will never forgive him and move on. She needs to move on and find a new man and the husband needs to find a new woman.

Old 04-05-2009, 10:11 PM

900 posts, read 1,702,256 times
oh and women (mostly young ones, some change as they get older, some don't) have affairs with married men , but the men are the ones who made the commitment to the wife (or vice cersa, I know wives cheat, too) it's not as much the other man/woman's fault as it is the spouses. I don't think all men cheat and Im becoming more cynical........... Ive only had 3 boyfriends, married the 3rd, and only the 1st was a cheater- was I just lucky in that area?

Old 04-05-2009, 10:12 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by MonaLisaVito View Post
Oh, if only! And they are hot dammit.

The OP needs to move on, she obviously, from all of her threads, will never forgive him and move on. She needs to move on and find a new man and the husband needs to find a new woman.
Aren't most gay men hot???? They were always hot when I was single

Old 04-05-2009, 10:15 PM

8,002 posts, read 18,606,137 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by mrstewart View Post
Aren't most gay men hot???? They were always hot when I was single
Don't worry, they are still HOT even though your married now!

Old 04-05-2009, 10:25 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by MonaLisaVito View Post
Don't worry, they are still HOT even though your married now!
Why God, why??????

Have I been hanging out with Artsy too much??
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships