Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 04-05-2009, 09:37 PM

900 posts, read 1,702,120 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by MonaLisaVito View Post
Maybe he has to lock it cuz she's snoopin and calling up clients or something
Her husband has no clients.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 04-05-2009, 09:40 PM

5,612 posts, read 15,114,593 times
If it walks like a duck and quacks like a duck, it's a duck. I would be highly suspicious if my SO suddenly put his phone on vibrate and locked it. If he had nothing to hide, he wouldn't be hiding anything.

Old 04-05-2009, 09:40 PM

13,784 posts, read 26,249,698 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by maddog1 View Post
Her husband has no clients.
There you go! He is cheating Almost the same scenario happened to my friend a year and a half ago...a text came in while her husband was in the garage, the text was lewd (something about ripping panties off), my friend confronted husband and he denied it...so my friend eventually started chatting it up with the girlfriend and opened up Pandora's box...

Your friends husband is cheating...

Old 04-05-2009, 09:42 PM

yes, I thought so and started to tell her that , but she didn't want to hear it. Life is so hard sometimes, or is it just what you make it?

Old 04-05-2009, 09:44 PM

13,784 posts, read 26,249,698 times
She will wise up soon enough...just continue being a good friend to her. Sounds like she will need one!

Old 04-06-2009, 12:38 AM

9,230 posts, read 16,544,998 times
Berry, berry peculiar.

Old 04-06-2009, 12:44 AM

15,603 posts, read 39,826,734 times
I went through this. All sorts of hung up calls. It was indeed my ex-wifes boyfriend. Thought they were being pretty sly about the whole thing. Both were too stupid to realize we had caller ID and star 69. It's a SOB thing to go through. When he pulled into the driveway one morning at 3:00 AM I knew without a doubt. He had forgotten my work schedule and thought he'd sneak over. When he saw me pull back the curtains he couldn't leave fast enough.
There's more to the story but long story short...I packed her crap in hefty trash bags, chucked them into the driveway...and put my size 9 1/2 in her arse as I shoved her out the front door. She moved in with him that afternoon. Never tried to deny anything so I knew...
They made a fine couple for 4 or 5 months. She eventually cheated on him also. Good luck...it's not something I'd wish to happen to my worst enemy. Turns out it was the best thing that ever happened to me tho...I'd have never met and married my current wife.

Old 04-06-2009, 01:27 AM

18,270 posts, read 14,429,514 times
Good for you Rance. After the frog came the real princess.

To the OP: so the text simply said "call me"? Nothing else? That sounds like whoever it was does know who your husband is. I mean, if it were just a friend, he would have said something else like " hey buddy, give me a call" or "dude I'm sending you this picture of a naked girl from the internet, tell me if you like her", or just regular guy talk. But as far as " call me", that doesnt sound at all like just a friend. And even if guys do call each other and simply say " call me", women know that unless she's his boss, such a direct command would never fly. Is she his boss? Or does she simply feel like his boss.

Use the internet to find out where she lives, then when your husband says he's going out , and you have the suspicion he'll be with her, show up at her house and look for his car in the driveway. If this doesnt work, then like another poster said on another thread recently, buy a voice-activated tape recorder, or digital recorder and hide it in his car. Best advice I ever got.

Old 05-19-2012, 01:14 AM

Update about 2 1/2 years later- he was cheating. Still with the other woman. He divorced my friend , lives w/ other woman , a former jr.high sweetheart. They had reconnected on facebook.

Old 05-21-2012, 02:02 PM

2,162 posts, read 3,365,232 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by maddog1 View Post
tonight Im mostly posting in the work and employment section (need advice) but relationships is my fav section. My friend said to me today that her husband is starting to put his phone on vibrate and lock it (with a code) at night. She caught a text message and called back the texter (I think it said call me or something simple along those lines) anyways, it was a woman and my friend said to her "who R U and why R U calling my husband." The other woman hesitated and said "I don't know your husband" then hung up quickly. My friend also says they get calls to the home # and no one says anything. Sounds bad, what do you guys think?
It sounds exactly like what you think it is.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships