Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 04-07-2009, 11:03 PM

5,324 posts, read 6,101,587 times

Advertisements

Im the opposite im 28 and love older women,maybe its the novelty of it and when i get older ill prefer younger women who knows

My preferences do change allot,i used to like skinnier women now i like women with a little more meat,not ohat i dont like skinny women as well just not anoerexic
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 04-07-2009, 11:06 PM

5,324 posts, read 6,101,587 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by orangeapple View Post

As for looks, I've come to like things I didn't used to, like curly hair. I can find "flaws" charming now too. I know that some women my age are not at that point - I have friends who are much pickier in what they think is "hot".
It seems allot of women have a much more stricter guideline then men for what they think is attractive wheter it be a certian hair or eye color ,height etc womens seem to be pickier on what they think is attractive or hot..

Old 04-08-2009, 01:11 AM

3,467 posts, read 8,143,924 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by JBT1980 View Post
It seems allot of women have a much more stricter guideline then men for what they think is attractive wheter it be a certian hair or eye color ,height etc womens seem to be pickier on what they think is attractive or hot..
Well, it seems that way to you because you're a man
I think it's more of a maturity issue when it comes to pickiness on looks, not gender. The women I was referring to are a bit immature & shallow at times.
I've come across guys with similar attitudes....and god knows women are picked apart here far more than men. Besides height, threads on men's looks generally die out fast. I remember one turning into a conversation on purses after about 2 pages....the women had far more specific requirements for a purse than a man

Old 04-08-2009, 12:07 PM

9,724 posts, read 21,235,515 times
I'm an old codger, and my tastes in women have changed drastically over the years. First of all, age. Yeah, I can still see attractiveness in a 20-year-old, but she's not going to turn my head. If they're younger than my daughter, I don't think of them "that" way. (Although if I was single and a hot 25-year-old really wanted my body, I might consider it for a minute.)

The other thing is, I've been married three times now, and each time I find that my preferences for a woman's looks changes to reflect the appearance of my new heart throb.

My first wife was a petite blonde, and petite blondes were always the ones I noticed first. My second wife was also petite but very top-heavy, and I discovered an attraction for ample bosoms. My current wife is tall, svelte and brunette, and that's now become my ideal woman. I guess it's a good thing my tastes change as they do.

Old 04-08-2009, 12:54 PM

24,645 posts, read 38,651,238 times
I have been looking with appreciation at women since I was a teenager. Now at 45, I sometimes find that when a mother who is, say, 40something, and a daughter who is 20something walk past me, I am looking more at the mother than I am the daughter. So yes, my tastes have definitely changed. When I was in grad school at the university with the most amazing human scenery on Earth, I would look at some of the pretty young women more as if they were kids rather than women to feel attracted to. Again, it was the 30 and 40somethings that turned my head more.

Old 04-08-2009, 01:01 PM

2,625 posts, read 11,218,834 times
Quote:
I discovered an attraction for ample bosoms
i can relate, nothing greater!

Old 04-08-2009, 01:04 PM

24,645 posts, read 38,651,238 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by LEVOW View Post
i can relate, nothing greater!

Agreed.

Old 04-08-2009, 01:04 PM

4,334 posts, read 13,661,904 times
My x is in his early fifties and keeps himself in shape and looking good. He had some facial improvement surgery a couple of years ago.................he looks great! I am sooooo jealous! He looks so young too, not a wrinkle anywhere! His taste will never change. He likes petite 5'4" (110 lbs.) with tiny, tight butts and great legs. He has impeccable taste in women! He sure knows how to pickem! HOT! No, his taste in women will never change.
Funny, I talked to him last week for the first time in a long time and I told him I gained 30 lbs., never heard back from him!

Old 04-08-2009, 02:37 PM

17,029 posts, read 30,925,220 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by LEVOW View Post
http://upipics.upi.com/photo/story/t...or_auction.jpg

RAQUEL IS AN OLDER WOMAN THAT COULD GET IT
Arguably the first woman who got my 'attention' on first sight. Maybe its the bias of the early crush, but she can still stop a clock.

Old 04-08-2009, 02:51 PM

Location: where nothin ever grows. no rain or rivers flow, TX
2,028 posts, read 8,121,369 times
more like the tightness of the skin for me
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships