U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 1.5 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
Jump to a detailed profile or search
site with Google Custom Search

Business Search - 14 Million verified businesses
Search for:  near: 
Reply Start New Thread

Old 04-09-2009, 06:25 PM

1,259 posts, read 1,802,525 times
Well I have to say French Guys because I know I'm Good!

hillman
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 04-09-2009, 07:37 PM

4,708 posts, read 5,304,963 times
Gina Lollabrigida ...
gina lollabrigida - Google Image Search

... or Catherine Deneuve
deneuve - Google Image Search

What a fantastic pair of alternatives!

Old 04-09-2009, 07:40 PM

24,693 posts, read 15,670,187 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chowhound View Post
I'd take the Italian ladies as they probably shower more often then the French. There is a reason they are renown for the perfumes.

Besides, love the dark hair and dark eyes.
Kind of funny you say that. Perfumes were first invented because people took a bath like once a week, or even once a month. Perfumes were used to mask the er...natural odours!

Old 04-09-2009, 08:45 PM

390 posts, read 571,659 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by wanneroo View Post
Probably French women. Better bodies and they don't talk so much. Italian women go on and on yakka yakka yakka. They never shut up.
LOL, boy is that true, we sure talk alot.
All four of my grandparents were born in Italy. I am Italian/American.
Though I do notice without being born there that I do have a lot of the stereo typical ideals of how people think Italians are.
Without being bias, I would have to say Italian men are sexier, but, that is probably all they really have over the French. Sexy doesn't do much to keep a relationship together. Would I want to date my own (italians)? probably not.

Old 04-10-2009, 01:39 AM

3,831 posts, read 4,923,447 times
French girls. Just completely elegant.

Yes, but there is a problem, they are sexually frigid (I know what I'm talking of, I'm a French guy) and...very, VERY conceited. (and neurasthenic)
I've never known Italian chicks so I can't tell, but I can't imagine they could be as bad as French women who are in bad mood most of the time.

Old 04-10-2009, 01:44 AM

3,831 posts, read 4,923,447 times
...one last thing : French women don't even understand the concept FWB.
They are extremely conservative in sexual matters, although extreme leftists in politics usually.
And beware : if you hook up with one, she'll expect you to give her BABIES (the birth rate is much higher in France than in Italy or elsewhere in Europe).

Old 04-10-2009, 02:17 AM

1,744 posts, read 1,438,271 times
Italians, by a landslide.

Antonio Sabato, Jr., anyone?

Old 04-10-2009, 04:06 AM

782 posts, read 1,012,825 times
Italian women. As long as they keep their testerone in check.

Old 04-10-2009, 09:15 AM

857 posts, read 801,971 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Trimac20 View Post
Kind of funny you say that. Perfumes were first invented because people took a bath like once a week, or even once a month. Perfumes were used to mask the er...natural odours!
Were?? There is no need for past tense, the European Shower is alive and well let me assure you. Nothing like being on a crowded subway in Paris, its like going into a restroom after someone has used a scent spray to "mask" the scent .. but this mainly applies to the men, the women are much more pleasant.

I would have to go with the French women, for two reasons, first Italians tend to be very religious/ conservative. Second I think it will be a lot more interesting with a girl from a country that gave us perfume, lingerie, and the manage et trois

Old 04-10-2009, 10:59 AM

647 posts, read 1,228,592 times
Italian for me, it having to choose just between the two.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $79,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships