Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 04-09-2009, 11:51 PM

1,243 posts, read 2,682,474 times

Advertisements

So a few minutes ago I went into the bathroom which is connected to our bedroom...out of the blue I hear..."WTF have you been????" I respond I have been home since 8:30 and you were already asleep...."BS! I KNOW WHAT YOU HAVE BEEN DOING...WHERE HAVE YOU BEEN"....So I give him a minute to wake up....(been doing this for a few years now)...
He wakes up enough to go to the bathroom and says he's been having bad dreams lately....ya think? LOL

Theres been times when he's woken up and been mad at me cause of what I've done in his dreams...
Love those creative types!
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 04-10-2009, 04:05 AM

16,224 posts, read 25,601,609 times
He`s paranoid! Tell him to take a chill pill.

Old 04-10-2009, 04:59 AM

7,005 posts, read 21,279,816 times
I had a dream the wife was having sex with another guy while I was in bed sleeping. I woke up, got up, I got my gun and started to look around under the bed and opened every closet and bathroom door/curtain searching for the effer. She was like WTF are you doing? LOL Funny.

Old 04-10-2009, 06:56 AM

10,172 posts, read 20,724,513 times
I'm the one who gets the bad nightmares. They come and go, sometimes they last for a few weeks and then nothing for months. They are often very graphic and disturbing. I've woken myself up with the sound of my own yelling a few times. Sometimes I need to be nudged out of it.

Old 04-10-2009, 07:18 AM

10,364 posts, read 20,736,509 times
I had some of those dreams for years that my husband abandoned me for another woman and the dream was in graphic detail that started with me finding out and ended with him slamming out the door. Then in real life I found out that there was no way he was going to leave me for a woman.

Old 04-10-2009, 07:36 AM

1,255 posts, read 3,186,578 times
My wife don't want to hear my Dreams.

I dreamed one time I ran into the back of a Van.Next day I went to pass a Trailer on a 4 Lane Street,there was a Van making a Left hand turn,I ran into the back of it.

Then I had a dream that there was going to be a death,told my wife about it at 6AM.She said it might be my Sister.I told her no I didn't think it was her.I get a call at 9AM that our Granddaughter had passed away from SIDs.

Then I had a dream that my Father in Law was sick.Well he had Cancer and died within two weeks.

My wife said if I had anymore of them dreams she don't want me telling her.

hillman

Old 04-10-2009, 08:04 AM

12,585 posts, read 16,894,584 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hillman View Post
My wife don't want to hear my Dreams.

I dreamed one time I ran into the back of a Van.Next day I went to pass a Trailer on a 4 Lane Street,there was a Van making a Left hand turn,I ran into the back of it.

Then I had a dream that there was going to be a death,told my wife about it at 6AM.She said it might be my Sister.I told her no I didn't think it was her.I get a call at 9AM that our Granddaughter had passed away from SIDs.

Then I had a dream that my Father in Law was sick.Well he had Cancer and died within two weeks.

My wife said if I had anymore of them dreams she don't want me telling her.

hillman
Please tell me you had a dream my wife walked out a door with her suitcases in hand. Pleeeaaaasssee!!!

Old 04-11-2009, 12:02 AM

390 posts, read 903,634 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by sueprnova View Post
So a few minutes ago I went into the bathroom which is connected to our bedroom...out of the blue I hear..."WTF have you been????" I respond I have been home since 8:30 and you were already asleep...."BS! I KNOW WHAT YOU HAVE BEEN DOING...WHERE HAVE YOU BEEN"....So I give him a minute to wake up....(been doing this for a few years now)...
He wakes up enough to go to the bathroom and says he's been having bad dreams lately....ya think? LOL

Theres been times when he's woken up and been mad at me cause of what I've done in his dreams...
Love those creative types!
ROFLMAO...
I love it..that was so funny.
I love hearing ppl's dreams, they are usually so funny.

Old 04-11-2009, 01:55 AM

1,289 posts, read 2,714,141 times
I've had some pretty strange dreams, but what I can remember, all the dreams I've ever had with my SO were pretty positive when it came to him. My SO hardly ever dreams himself (I say it's because he's never asleep long enough to dream because all he does is toss and turn, and he says he's been like that for years), but I've caught him grumbling things in his sleep before. Once I swear he was saying something about a wagon, but usually its pretty much unintelligible muttered gibberish unless he's just about to wake up or is just falling asleep. He's said some pretty honest things a few times in between being awake and asleep and doesn't remember saying any of it. (Not to be all sappy and gross here, but the first time he told me he loved me was during one such moment.)

A few years ago when I was still dating my ex he had a very disturbing dream in which grotesque and horrible things happened to me (which he shared with me upon waking). The only dream I had with him in it he abandoned me and left me stranded.

When it comes to dreams involving people I know relatively well (like family, close friends, the SO) I try to take them somewhat seriously, depending on the content of the dream.

Old 04-12-2009, 05:25 AM

4,761 posts, read 7,797,863 times
I'll answer for my fiance since she doesn't post here.

Yes.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships