Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 01-05-2011, 04:09 PM

8,938 posts, read 20,360,557 times

Advertisements

This made wife and I laugh as well!

Quote:
Originally Posted by killer2021 View Post
You sure? Only girls I've found there were sluts then again that is why I go to bars/clubs lol.I'd recommend college campus preferably a school that has a law school or medical school.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 01-05-2011, 04:18 PM

8,938 posts, read 20,360,557 times
I met some pretty educated ladies in nightclubs when I was single. Only problem is, generally educated ladies generally want educated men. And, SOMETIMES highly educated ladies are expensive to date.......I couldn't afford that!
I met my wife thru a Personal Ad. She has a Bachelor's Degree in Business/Accounting. I have a high school degree with some college. Guess I was lucky, she accepted me and my limited education. No problem taking her to Denny's for dinner.

Old 01-05-2011, 04:19 PM

339 posts, read 836,693 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by samston View Post
where are the best places to meet educated women?
Washington DC.

But if you want to meet attractive ones go to LA/NYC or Miami.

Old 01-05-2011, 04:49 PM

3,360 posts, read 8,386,514 times
Universities, libraries or used bookstores. I suggest "used bookstores" because Barnes and Noble has become notorious as a pick up place and educated women might not frequent there as much. Museums are also good, but many towns don't have them. Also, educated women are often in excellent shape. Go to an exo the day before a marathon and you'll meet lots of fit women who invariably are quite well educated.

Old 01-05-2011, 06:13 PM

1,496 posts, read 2,438,166 times
educated women is still a woman!!! You can choose a Romantic place ..90% women like it!!!

Old 01-06-2011, 03:00 PM

3,977 posts, read 7,635,627 times
Quote:
In strip clubs, there all putting themselves through college

Jonathan

Old 01-06-2011, 03:11 PM

6,734 posts, read 4,413,618 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by macgeek View Post
In strip clubs, there all putting themselves through college

Jonathan
First you need to ask yourself why you think you need an educated woman. Some of the most intelligent momen I have known and talked to in the past were not educated as you require. If you are that educated, you wouldnt have to ask. I mean that in a good way

Old 01-07-2011, 02:05 AM

31 posts, read 50,474 times
Educated people work at hospitals. They are doctors and nurses. Nurses all have at least a bachelor's degree, some have masters and even a phD. Doctors have well...medical degrees. I consider myself an educated woman. I have my masters. But hospitals aren't a good place to hangout just to meet people and when you are there, it's usually under a stressful situation so I would not recommend that you start looking for your dates there. I do occasionally get asked out by my patients and find it a little weird too. It has never worked out! I went on a date with a man who stabbed his own eye with a knife while trying to cut his night club admission wrist band. I knew I shouldn't have gone out with with a dumb ass like that!

Old 01-07-2011, 06:17 AM

523 posts, read 3,804,496 times
Quote:
I do occasionally get asked out by my patients and find it a little weird too. It has never worked out!
...not to mention that it is entirely unethical for a doctor to enter into a relationship with a current patient.

Old 01-07-2011, 06:21 AM

16,431 posts, read 22,189,163 times
Quote:
A Bible study unless you want a sophisticated feminist.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships