Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 04-20-2009, 12:50 AM

9,846 posts, read 22,677,486 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by AppleCherry View Post
I am sorry but I am dying of laughter. I can just imagine "Let's Get it On" starting to play as the lights dim!
Actually that particular event it was a cheezy 80's song which didn't really fit the situation too well. And she was trying to dance to it as well while stripping down. Wish I could remember the song, but it's been seven years so I have mentally blocked it out.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 04-20-2009, 01:00 AM

2,057 posts, read 5,491,698 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by temptation001 View Post
Somewhere out there killer2021 is beating himself up for trying so hard to get women by lieing at them, when all he has to do is tell them to buzz off.

Old 04-20-2009, 01:01 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by wanneroo View Post
Yup and believe me it was hard. When you are sitting there chilling with your female roommie on the couch and then the music goes on and the lights go low and next thing you've got a naked gal on you with her hands running everywhere it's just about crippling. Nature starts to take over. The only way out was to think about all the hundreds of guys that have gone before and that is the way out cause you don't want to be #451.

I remember standing in a room of coworkers one time and they were joking about the one girl being an easy girl. I knew all of them had paid their visit to her at some point except me. I guess it's nice to have common ground with people but there is a certain common ground I don't want to share with everyone I know.
I would have blue balls

Old 04-20-2009, 01:14 AM

161 posts, read 418,205 times
you know tho that everytime you have sex with someone,
you also are having sex with all the other people she/ he has been with...blek!!!
besides,
i hate to really depress everyone and bring up this suject,
but what about what God thinks??
shouldnt His thoughts on the matter come first?
i mean really-
He will be the next face you see after you have sex with someone
and catch who knows what horrific infection that will eventually kill you....

Old 04-20-2009, 01:19 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by homesheba View Post
you know tho that everytime you have sex with someone,
you also are having sex with all the other people she/ he has been with...blek!!!
besides,
i hate to really depress everyone and bring up this suject,
but what about what God thinks??
shouldnt His thoughts on the matter come first?
i mean really-
He will be the next face you see after you have sex with someone
and catch who knows what horrific infection that will eventually kill you....
i am non religious so i dont care what he thinks

Old 04-20-2009, 01:44 AM

5,781 posts, read 11,873,729 times
I have a male friend who refuses to sleep with girls known for having lots and lots of sex with lots of guys because he's terrified of getting a STD, condom or no condom. Don't blame the guy - or you!

I'd rather have a STD -as long it's not AIDS- than a depression because I can't get laid.

Old 04-20-2009, 02:25 AM

9,912 posts, read 13,902,308 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by oregonwana_b View Post
Yep, exactly!
WHICH brings into play my favorite motto "Don't **** where you eat"

That way it doesn't really matter if you sleep with him and he turns out to be a tool, he's not in your circle anyway.

Old 04-20-2009, 05:05 AM

22,768 posts, read 30,733,597 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by AppleCherry View Post
Be honest.
I have a mental rule that if I'm genuinely interested/attracted to guy and want to have a relationship with him, then I keep things slow on the sexual front.

If it's a guy that I don't really care about, I'm not as restrained (even though I use that term loosely because in general, I'm not the promiscuous type at all).

Is it true that once a guy knows he can get sex from a girl easy, he'll never see her as girlfriend material?

Sorry, if this topic has been discussed to death!
Just in my opinion.. it is more like, if I know she's been with way too many guys, I'd have a hard time (psychologically/emotionally) being the guy who married her or took a relationship w/ her seriously. It is just not a pleasant thought you associate with your SO.

Whether or not it is easy for me is not such a problem, one way or another.

Old 04-20-2009, 06:39 AM

12,963 posts, read 13,676,205 times
I was once attracted to and dated a girl who was known to have been around. The bonus was it made other women think I must be really something if I can please a girl who has been around. I even let a prostitute “cool out” at my place for about two weeks when I was in college. She turned out to be quite the domestic type. Call me sentimental but I have a special fondness for lose women.
[SIZE=3] [/SIZE]

Old 04-20-2009, 08:13 AM

78,416 posts, read 60,593,823 times
I am not going to date a gal that is super easy just from the perspective that if some gal hits on me in a bar it's basically just for sex and that's not what I'm looking for.

With that said, in some of my relationships, things have gotten out of control early in the dating process. Probably earlier than I would prefer to some extent but if I have gotten a feel for the person and vice-versa and there is this huge attraction...well, things can happen.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships