Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 04-18-2009, 10:36 PM

179 posts, read 609,173 times

Advertisements

Be honest.

I have a mental rule that if I'm genuinely interested/attracted to guy and want to have a relationship with him, then I keep things slow on the sexual front.

If it's a guy that I don't really care about, I'm not as restrained (even though I use that term loosely because in general, I'm not the promiscuous type at all).

Is it true that once a guy knows he can get sex from a girl easy, he'll never see her as girlfriend material?

Sorry, if this topic has been discussed to death!
Quick reply to this message

Old 04-18-2009, 10:49 PM

Location: Everybody is going to hurt you, you just gotta find the ones worth suffering for-B Marley
9,516 posts, read 19,946,138 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by AppleCherry View Post
Be honest.

I have a mental rule that if I'm genuinely interested/attracted to guy and want to have a relationship with him, then I keep things slow on the sexual front.

If it's a guy that I don't really care about, I'm not as restrained (even though I use that term loosely because in general, I'm not the promiscuous type at all).

Is it true that once a guy knows he can get sex from a girl easy, he'll never see her as girlfriend material?

Sorry, if this topic has been discussed to death!
Interesting. If it's a guy I don't really care about, he's sure not going to get far enough to think I'm easy. Sorry, just thinking out loud, so to speak.

Old 04-18-2009, 10:52 PM

7,005 posts, read 21,257,501 times
How do I feel about easy girls? Uneasy.

Old 04-18-2009, 11:00 PM

10,164 posts, read 20,699,676 times
How do I feel about easy girls...with my hands usually

Old 04-18-2009, 11:03 PM

179 posts, read 609,173 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Public_Newsense View Post
Interesting. If it's a guy I don't really care about, he's sure not going to get far enough to think I'm easy. Sorry, just thinking out loud, so to speak.
I know that's probably a little weird but I do have logic behind it. If I really like the guy, then I don't want him to use me. If I don't like the guy but I'm physically attracted to him/find him hot, then I do feel a little looser because I know that I can hook up with him without getting attached or dealing with the fear of him using me.

Ahh, I'm writing myself out to be one big mess LOL.

Old 04-18-2009, 11:17 PM

3,852 posts, read 12,828,979 times
Really depends on the guy.

Some guys absolutely love the fact that the girl they are with is so enthusiastic about having sex with him.

Other guys want the girl to be more of a prude or innocent type girl (mostly religious type guys).

The real bottom line is that guys want a girl who isn't going to cheat on him especially if he is going to get serious with her. It doesn't matter when you have sex with him as long as you don't go around banging every dude on the block. Some girls take it too far by never giving sex at all (I am talking, months here). Eventually the guy will just get frustrated and move on. Guys need sex and there is not much we can do about that. It is very important to the male. It allows us to feel attached to our women.

If you don't give it to us, we will get it from someone else. So all you ladies out there who think you are high and mighty because you make your guy wait 6 months before you saw him naked, don't kid yourself. He wasn't sitting at home watching oprah.

Also if any of you guys are in these asexual relationships, get the hell out and find a real woman. What you have is a friend not a relationship. Hell, she probably isn't even sexually attracted to you, that is why she doesn't have sex with you. That, or she has future plans for you (marriage/kids), but having sex with you is NOT one of them.

Back in the day (early college days), I had this semi-serious relationship. I really liked this girl. We talked a lot, I treated her well, did everything for her. We kissed, made out, hold hands, dates etc.. We were well on our way to being BF/GF but we didn't want to rush anything. Well, I got word that she went to a club and various other parties. I know what happens there. Horny guys grab women's asses, boobs, buy them drinks and try to get laid with them. I was pissed. Then she tells me we should just be friends AFTER I had gotten really attached to her. After that I said the hell with being the nice guy and yes to being the *******. Now I only do FWB, bars, clubs and hooking up. I love it.

Quote:
I know that's probably a little weird but I do have logic behind it. If I really like the guy, then I don't want him to use me. If I don't like the guy but I'm physically attracted to him/find him hot, then I do feel a little looser because I know that I can hook up with him without getting attached or dealing with the fear of him using me.
Guys, are you reading this? This is exactly why you don't want to be nice to women or be their friend. If you are their friend they won't have sex with you because they don't want to hurt your feelings. However, take note, if she has no emotional attachment for you she is more likely to bang you. Are you taking note of this? It means nice doesn't get laid and being the gay friend won't get you laid either. However, if you are the a-hole, you will get laid. I have first hand experience of this.

Last edited by killer2021; 04-18-2009 at 11:36 PM..

Old 04-18-2009, 11:27 PM

23,653 posts, read 17,408,504 times
No he was out maybe getting an STD. Why would you jump into bed with a guy you didn't like? Sex for sex sake---go buy a vibrator, they don't cause any trouble when you throw it away.

Old 04-18-2009, 11:28 PM

8,515 posts, read 16,124,809 times
If she's easy that means I'm easy........

Old 04-18-2009, 11:34 PM

16,224 posts, read 25,576,328 times
You just answered your own question.
What do you think, they would think about a gal being easy?

Old 04-19-2009, 12:30 AM

4,482 posts, read 5,307,296 times
Just because a man gets that close to a woman early on does not mean he will not have feelings for her after the act. If she's skanky and comes on to him before he's even had the chance to establish a personal connection, he may not refuse her advances, but he may not even want to deal with her afterwards.

However, I know this about myself: if there is a woman I find attractive, and we begin to talk, spend time together, etc... if the chemistry is there and it's mutual and things go well, it is quite difficult not to want to become intimate "early." I don't think less of her if it happens. I do, at this point in my life, try to be very careful and even wait because sex too early can ruin a potentially wonderful, long-term relationship ... which is what I want right now. Sex? It comes sooner or later, so later isn't a bad thing if it means a serious commitment first.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships