Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 12-06-2009, 08:09 PM

5 posts, read 5,070 times

Advertisements

well yes in my experience they do become violent if they dont get help he may be good for a month or so but trust me it all comes back the yelling the fear emptiness lonely. contact me if you want help. and yes your daughter will fall prey to this cycle unless you break it she is going to think that is how a man should treat her. contact me at:

Last edited by cricket_factor; 12-06-2009 at 08:11 PM.. Reason: No personal info - Direct Message Poster with Info
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 12-07-2009, 02:10 PM

187 posts, read 636,125 times
STOP being lazy!!!I came from Europe from a rich familly,but although rich,we had an excellent workethic.As small kids we helped in the garden,we worked around the house,later i worked all kind of jobs and i am not ashamed to say this.No,you are not in the position to be picky.
I have honestly not seen in my entire life and i have been in many countries,so many lazy women like i saw in North california.Most were stay at home mothers,they were sooo lazy,i was schocked.Their household was a mess,they were too lazy too cook fresh for their husbands and kids,they let their kids to play video games and watch hours tv,because they were to lazy to take care of them and invest time in them..I felt so sorry for their husbands and kids!!All in all,young or old,i found so many lazy women hier,was shocked for my life,they were even toooo lazy to water a plant and it died!!!!.German women have an excellent workethic,are clean and organised and they do any jobe.
Who you think you are,to be so picky in jobs????
No job is good enough for you!!Rich you are not,a great school education i suppose you do not have (other you would be in a great carreer,not at home with 12 and 16 years old kids),what make you so great??so high??to run away from job to job,because nothing is good enough for you????

WAKE UP and stop being LAZY! and do not wonder your husbans has enough!You have great luck ,he is american.An european man would throw a lazy wife out,who does not take care of house,husband,kids...Everything,what you do is sit at home and complain!!!I woudl go crazy in the place of your husband too.He has no excuse for physically abuse,in this case you should call the police,but stop be a pain in the arse!!And think to cheat on him!I wonder,you are not ashamed,after all!!and you are not sure,he cheated on you!he seems to be a great guy,who lose his tempreate and his nerves with a woman like you!In his place,i woudl leave you in a second!!
Stop this depressions,stop this attitude,find a jobe and stay in the jobe ,stick with the jobe!!people,who change jobs and are not capable to hold any jobe,something is wrong with them,not with their husbands!!Have ever occured to you??And stop blame your husband on your failures.I do not wonder the poor guy is fed up with you.Make something with your life,more then complaining,sitting lazy around!!Take a job,work,welcome to the real world!!!You have expectations,as if you were,who knows who!!!You are neither rich,you have no big education and for sure you are not mrs amerika!!

GROW UP!!!and make something with your life!Do you think,your chidlren enjoy your complainings ,your fights,your depression,your laziness???and i am happy at least you admit,you are a lazy woman!!Be diligent,stop being lazy!Laziness stops you from getting involved in society,laziness stops you from working,laziness stops you from having a peacefully nest for you and your children!!You are the problem of his anger,you and your attitude and your laziness!!Change and things will change too!!!Change before is too late!!I am so sorry for the poor american men,stucked with something like you!NOTHING IS GOOD ENOUGH FOR YOU!!!!

Old 12-07-2009, 02:34 PM

i did nto read all your posts,only the first one..just looked in a hurry to a second one..

"""They are perfectly capable of making a meal for themselves. Guess what, when I'm not around in the house all day anymore, they'll have to take care of themselves!"""

with 12 capable of make a meal for themselve???a junk food meal,a sandwich,not a healthy meal,they are supposed to get from a loving mother!SHAME ON YOU!!!SHAME!!!
such women make me so furious!!your children come first!!!Why did you put them in the world,nobody forced you too!!too wash your hands with them in the age of 12???are you to lazy to take your responsabilities as a mother now????shame on you,thinking this way!!
guess what!!! german women work too(and educated in high positions,many works late hours!!),but evening they come home and still cook a fresh,healthy meal for their kids,so next day,when they come from school,they find something good on the table and not expect them to cook in this age or eat junk food!!!What an attitude!!!!!!!!SHAME ON ALL LAZY americans mothers,who think this way like you!!EVEN IF YOU WORK,YOU ARE STILL A MOTHER!!!When you come form work (like million german women do!!!!!!)you should not be lazy to take care of your household,to cook for your kids and yes even cheque their homework and make something with them,watch a movie or anything!!I HATE SUCH AN ATTITUDE AND SUCH A LAZINESS!!!i found at so many american women!!You put children in the world,be a mother!a loving mother!EXPECT A 12 years chidl to take care of himslef????I have a 12 years old!What a monster mother you are!!!DISGUSTING!!!!I would never expect a 12 years old to take care of themselv (only to a certain border...but not with a healthy,freshed cooked meal every day!!!).YOU HAVE DUTIES!!!BE A MOTHER!!and your duty should be to cook your 12 years old a fresh,healthy meal,not push junkfood in him and get him overweived and unheathy!!!Poor some of the american men,they work hard to bring money for familly (in such a hard economy) and have to deal with such lazy women!!I am so sorry for them!

If you think so regarding your chidlren,in my eyes,you are nothing then a bad mother,lazy person with not a good charackter.And you always have to hear the two sides of the story.Your husband could not be as bad as you describe him hier,you could lie or tell only half of the story..with such a charackter,workethic and thinking,i would not wonder!!!

Last edited by Buburuza 1313; 12-07-2009 at 02:55 PM..

Old 12-07-2009, 03:26 PM

14,229 posts, read 30,028,651 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Buburuza 1313 View Post
i did nto read all your posts,only the first one..just looked in a hurry to a second one..

"""They are perfectly capable of making a meal for themselves. Guess what, when I'm not around in the house all day anymore, they'll have to take care of themselves!"""

with 12 capable of make a meal for themselve???a junk food meal,a sandwich,not a healthy meal,they are supposed to get from a loving mother!SHAME ON YOU!!!SHAME!!!
such women make me so furious!!your children come first!!!Why did you put them in the world,nobody forced you too!!too wash your hands with them in the age of 12???are you to lazy to take your responsabilities as a mother now????shame on you,thinking this way!!
guess what!!! german women work too(and educated in high positions,many works late hours!!),but evening they come home and still cook a fresh,healthy meal for their kids,so next day,when they come from school,they find something good on the table and not expect them to cook in this age or eat junk food!!!What an attitude!!!!!!!!SHAME ON ALL LAZY americans mothers,who think this way like you!!EVEN IF YOU WORK,YOU ARE STILL A MOTHER!!!When you come form work (like million german women do!!!!!!)you should not be lazy to take care of your household,to cook for your kids and yes even cheque their homework and make something with them,watch a movie or anything!!I HATE SUCH AN ATTITUDE AND SUCH A LAZINESS!!!i found at so many american women!!You put children in the world,be a mother!a loving mother!EXPECT A 12 years chidl to take care of himslef????I have a 12 years old!What a monster mother you are!!!DISGUSTING!!!!I would never expect a 12 years old to take care of themselv (only to a certain border...but not with a healthy,freshed cooked meal every day!!!).YOU HAVE DUTIES!!!BE A MOTHER!!and your duty should be to cook your 12 years old a fresh,healthy meal,not push junkfood in him and get him overweived and unheathy!!!Poor some of the american men,they work hard to bring money for familly (in such a hard economy) and have to deal with such lazy women!!I am so sorry for them!

If you think so regarding your chidlren,in my eyes,you are nothing then a bad mother,lazy person with not a good charackter.And you always have to hear the two sides of the story.Your husband could not be as bad as you describe him hier,you could lie or tell only half of the story..with such a charackter,workethic and thinking,i would not wonder!!!
WOW! If Zephora comes back to this thread, I hope she reads this post carefully. THIS is why she needs to move out and if necessary, go to a shelter. Why?

So her kids won't marry someone like her husband. And start the whole cycle over again. There's more than one of him out there.

If a 12 and a 16 year old can't fix a basic, healthy meal themselves there is a huge problem. One of the biggest duties of a parent is to raise a child capable of taking care of themselves.

Old 12-08-2009, 10:14 AM

yellowsnow

i meant the 12 years old,as you can not notice.And for me a healthy meal is not a typical american junk food meal or half frozen products and so on (take it out,put in the microwave ,finished the "healthy" american meal)..for me as european,a healthy meal is a fresh cooked meal and i would never expect a 12 years old to cook such a meal!!and three times not on a daily base,because i am too lazy to cook fresh and healthy for my child ,when i come from work.Unfortunately many american women think the same and i do not wonder,why so many people in this country are overweight and 2/3 of american kids are overweight (it is a fact!!!),because people do not eat healthy and tend to buy junk food,halb frozen stuff and so on...

you can find everything,what you want in usa to cook a healthy,fresh meal,unfortunately few mothers have interest in do that,in take the time to do that..

i notice,how much american children loved and enjoyed my fresh cooked meals,when tehy came to my house.they got at home ..in my eyes only junk food..i found some mothers,who were cooking fresh meals on a daily base,but the percent was very low...i am sorry,it is the truth..and i know,truth can hurt! generally european women cook more fresh,healthy meals and thath is why,we do not have a problem with obesity and overweight children!

AND BY THE WAY,I AM A WOMAN, a mother,disgusted form such an attitude from a lazy mother!who runs away from a jobe to another,not mature enough in my eyes!with too high expectations,not capable of appreciate anything!

Last edited by Buburuza 1313; 12-08-2009 at 10:22 AM..
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships