Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 09-02-2011, 11:28 AM

14,078 posts, read 16,603,075 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by CancerianMoonPrincess View Post
Yeah they'll get their Karma in the form of crabs.
So, karma is responsible for cheaters getting STDs, but karma doesn't protect "innocent" people from getting STDs from cheaters?
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 09-02-2011, 11:30 AM

18,270 posts, read 14,424,679 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sweet Like Sugar View Post
I don't get this whole "karma" thing that keeps being brought up, so maybe someone can explain it to me. Are you saying that if someone does something wrong, eventually something bad will happen to them because of "karma"? If that's the case, is the spouse who's being cheated on also maybe receiving a dose of "karma" for something wrong that they did? Bad things happen to both good and bad people, so I just don't understand where "karma" comes into play. I guess I just don't really believe that what goes around always comes around. Maybe it will, maybe it won't.
It's just a belief that some people have. Sometimes I believe karma builds up into the next life and that is why they have to struggle. Other times people struggle just because of bad luck. So it's not always due to karma that a person has difficulties. I could be wrong, though, since I don't recall any past lives or anything.

Old 09-02-2011, 11:31 AM

1,833 posts, read 2,508,922 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by temptation001 View Post
You changed my story. The husband spent $1000 on his buddies. His buddies were lowlifes who were just along for the ride and didn't spend any of their own money. Your husband is just really generous with his buds. However, his buds did ask him where he got the money since they know he's not rich or anything, and he told them that it was your birthday present. And not one of them said he was out. They blew his money and YOUR money. Who is at fault here?

Still no relevance. How are they supposed to know it's for vacation? Sorry, but I think you were a mistress before and you're justifying the woman because you were her at one point.

Old 09-02-2011, 11:31 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by WakaFlocka View Post
I'd say there's a pretty good chance the women defending the woman in this case(shocking I know ) were mistresses themselves. The woman is equally at fault. There's no getting around it.
No need to get personal. I'm being as logical as I can to explain my points.

Old 09-02-2011, 11:32 AM

2,501 posts, read 3,647,991 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sweet Like Sugar View Post
So, karma is responsible for cheaters getting STDs, but karma doesn't protect "innocent" people from getting STDs from cheaters?
No but the cheater should feel like sh*t for giving an innocent person a disease.

Old 09-02-2011, 11:33 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by WakaFlocka View Post
Still no relevance. How are they supposed to know it's for vacation? Sorry, but I think you were a mistress before and you're justifying the woman because you were her at one point.
I believe you are not listening to my points. You keep accusing me and getting personal. You need to get that out of your mind and "see" what I'm saying. Listen. Otherwise there is no point to this discussion.

Old 09-02-2011, 11:34 AM

Quote:

Sounds like I hit a nerve. Why else would you be defending her? And you're not being logical at all. Your husband's buddies spending your vacation money does not hurt you in any way. It's disappointing, that's it. The woman sleeping with your husband(knowing he's married) is betraying you just like your husband is and could easily give your husband an STD that could be brought home to you. Both are equally guilty.

Old 09-02-2011, 11:34 AM

2,501 posts, read 3,647,991 times
Quote:
I'm with WackaFlacka on this. Idk why some people defend the woman even if at one point she had no idea the man was married. Point is both parties are responsible. End of story.

Old 09-02-2011, 11:36 AM

Quote:
I believe you are not listening to my points. You keep accusing me and getting personal. You need to get that out of your mind and "see" what I'm saying. Listen. Otherwise there is no point to this discussion.

I see what you're saying. You're just wrong. Your points are not correct and favor women. It's a very sexist tone. Why is the husband guilty, but the woman sleeping with him that knows he's married is not as guilty? Why does she get a partial pass?

Old 09-02-2011, 11:37 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by CancerianMoonPrincess View Post
I'm with WackaFlacka on this. Idk why some people defend the woman even if at one point she had no idea the man was married. Point is both parties are responsible. End of story.

If she had no idea he was married, that's different. She's not at fault if that's the case. If she knows, she equally guilty.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships