U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 1.5 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
Jump to a detailed profile or search
site with Google Custom Search

Search Forums  (Advanced)
Business Search - 14 Million verified businesses
Search for:  near: 
Closed Thread Start New Thread
 
Old 05-02-2009, 09:22 AM
 
Location: in my imagination
10,040 posts, read 12,560,268 times
Reputation: 7039
Quote:
Originally Posted by PassTheChocolate View Post
You people crack me up. I have known gals who SHOULD have charged for what they give out. And men who will have sex with anyone without a condom. You all talk about AIDS and STD's as if hookers and gay men are the breeding grounds for them, when all you need to do is look two or three houses down.

There are married men looking for dates online, touting that they have had a vasectomy, assuring gals like me that they're safe - yet they have no clue if I am.

And you have people on this very board who brag about how women are only good for sex; bang as many as you can, yadda, yadda.

You have the gal who will sleep with anyone for pay, and the gal who will sleep with anyone.

Think about it.
Yeah you are right.I don't think people should concern themselves with what others do, people are free to call them names and stuff but not jail them.Married people,well that I just think is wrong if they go behind the other's back.But if you are single whatever frankly I just don't care what you do it is your life.

 
Old 05-02-2009, 09:32 AM
 
9,692 posts, read 11,375,853 times
Reputation: 7024
Quote:
Originally Posted by CESpeed View Post
Just because a woman isn't a prostitute doesn't mean she hasn't had a lot of sex partners. Men are funny you assume that every woman you sleep has only had one or two others before you when the truth is she could be very promiscuous and have had many partners, she just charged dinner and a movie instead of cash.

Personally I think prostitution should be legal. It's only a crime because of the moral implications.
Oh yeah I've known a few women that drop their skirt so often they should have been charging for it.
 
Old 05-02-2009, 02:50 PM
 
Location: "The Sunshine State"
4,361 posts, read 8,067,147 times
Reputation: 2800
Quote:
Originally Posted by lionking View Post
Pick out of your mind the hottest woman of your dreams coming up to you and saying lets make a deal and "I'll do whatever you want,I'll let you do whatever you want (excluding beating up and stuff),I'll massage you,get as freaky as you want,make you feel like a million dollars,make you live all your fetish/desires and I'll like it cause I'm freaky in exchange for..."

I think most men would have to stop and think about that.
I disagree, most men would not take the time to think!
 
Old 05-02-2009, 03:20 PM
 
11,001 posts, read 6,591,359 times
Reputation: 8234
I was always under the impression that if a man paid a woman money for sex, it was to shut her up about what went on in the bedroom. Like, many men can't just tell their girlfriend or wife what they really want sexually because they think the woman would never be up to it.Or they think she will leave him if he tells her. So they keep quiet about their "dirty" needs and seek other women to quench their thirst for whatever it is they are so into. Then they go home and have vanilla sex with their SO.
 
Old 05-02-2009, 03:42 PM
 
24,171 posts, read 24,592,523 times
Reputation: 31887
Heck no. I'd like to think that, if my wife were hit by a bus, that I'd do just fine.
 
Old 05-02-2009, 08:37 PM
 
Location: los angeles, ca
318 posts, read 509,255 times
Reputation: 186
Quote:
Originally Posted by CESpeed View Post
Just because a woman isn't a prostitute doesn't mean she hasn't had a lot of sex partners. Men are funny you assume that every woman you sleep has only had one or two others before you when the truth is she could be very promiscuous and have had many partners, she just charged dinner and a movie instead of cash.

Personally I think prostitution should be legal. It's only a crime because of the moral implications.

I suppose you never watched a documentary on prostitution. These women are in it for the MONEY - NOT the sex. They don't enjoy their jobs. So if someone is in it for the money, the main priority is getting as much money in a day as possible. This is not a part time job. This is her career we're talking about. Those women who charge $1-300 can make thousands per night. You do the math. Now those club hoppers you speak of, I'm SURE they have a life outside of occasional one night stands.
 
Old 05-02-2009, 09:16 PM
 
3,441 posts, read 4,733,319 times
Reputation: 2298
Quote:
Originally Posted by passthechocolate View Post
you people crack me up. I have known gals who should have charged for what they give out. And men who will have sex with anyone without a condom. You all talk about aids and std's as if hookers and gay men are the breeding grounds for them, when all you need to do is look two or three houses down.

exactly!!!!!!!
 
Old 05-02-2009, 09:36 PM
 
Location: Hot Springs, AR
5,612 posts, read 9,125,741 times
Reputation: 3589
Quote:
Originally Posted by CaydenJ View Post
I suppose you never watched a documentary on prostitution. These women are in it for the MONEY - NOT the sex. They don't enjoy their jobs. So if someone is in it for the money, the main priority is getting as much money in a day as possible. This is not a part time job. This is her career we're talking about. Those women who charge $1-300 can make thousands per night. You do the math. Now those club hoppers you speak of, I'm SURE they have a life outside of occasional one night stands.
No I haven't watched a documentary on prostitution. I've only written three papers on the subject which included interviews with prostitutes from street walkers to $5,000 per night call girls and an organization that is trying to get prostitution legalized. I've also interviewed adult film stars. You are right the people (men and women) who sell their bodies are in it for money.

However, that has NOTHING to do with my statement that the only reason prostitution is illegal is because some Bible-thumpers and holier-than-thous with their noses in the air find the idea morally repugnant. And feel that they can force their morality on the rest of us by making action they find morally repugnant against the law.
 
Old 05-02-2009, 09:50 PM
 
24 posts, read 40,197 times
Reputation: 31
Picking up someone you do not know may cost more than you bargain for. This story was on the news today.

Man's Date Ends in Kidnapping, Extortion|ABC 7 News
 
Old 05-02-2009, 11:12 PM
 
Location: los angeles, ca
318 posts, read 509,255 times
Reputation: 186
Quote:
Originally Posted by CESpeed View Post
No I haven't watched a documentary on prostitution. I've only written three papers on the subject which included interviews with prostitutes from street walkers to $5,000 per night call girls and an organization that is trying to get prostitution legalized. I've also interviewed adult film stars. You are right the people (men and women) who sell their bodies are in it for money.

However, that has NOTHING to do with my statement that the only reason prostitution is illegal is because some Bible-thumpers and holier-than-thous with their noses in the air find the idea morally repugnant. And feel that they can force their morality on the rest of us by making action they find morally repugnant against the law.

Honestly, I do agree with your statement that prostitution should be legalized as the murder rates would be a lot lower as a result and hopefully there would be more news coverage. We're entitled to do what we chose with our own bodies. That is a birth right. However, I did not agree with how you compared someone who is promiscuous to a hooker.

Directed towards those who compared prostitutes to "open" women/men: Someone who has sex after being bought dinner is going to have sex because that person is horny, not because the guy bought the woman a 3 course meal.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.


Closed Thread

Over $79,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships
Similar Threads

All times are GMT -6. The time now is 08:02 PM.

2005-2014, Advameg, Inc.

City-Data.com - Archive 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19, 20, 21, 22, 23, 24, 25 - Top