Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 05-05-2009, 09:01 AM

30,708 posts, read 79,802,285 times

Advertisements

When I was dating, I always thought women with small breasts were more attractive. I preferred petite women.

Old 05-05-2009, 09:09 AM

1,031 posts, read 2,709,381 times
I am extremely happy that I have a small cup. They will remain perky throughout my life.

Old 05-05-2009, 09:13 AM

1,215 posts, read 2,583,795 times
I prefer petite women also. My answer to the OP question is, ABSOULTELY.

Old 05-05-2009, 11:48 AM

5,252 posts, read 4,675,878 times
No, in the overall perception most men can see the benefit to having a woman with personality and brains over the big breast 'dream girls" of fantasy mag fame.

Old 05-05-2009, 12:46 PM

3,488 posts, read 8,220,866 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by lionking View Post
I don't care what other guys like,to each their own.I'm just responding the comments about "can't wait to get them reduced" and how some have made guys who like a certain thing "shallow".

I'm not being mean to anybody,I'm just stating my likes,and that it is not some trivial consideration for me.That said I have known a few women I considered hot who did not have big boobs,but there is no denying that large boobs set a fire in me.
I did say that I like mine - I'm very happy with them in fact. I just said that I worry how they will look in 30 years is all. Plus I think women with small breasts can be just as attractive as women with big boobs. Both have their pluses and minuses, but while I have considered a reduction (mainly because they do pull on my back, and it's tough while exercising), it's not because I don't like them - I do. They're great!

Old 05-05-2009, 01:09 PM

7,796 posts, read 16,399,244 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by JetJockey View Post
I have 'huge knockers' and I hate them. Hate them with a passion. I absolutely cannot WAIT to get a breast reduction done, and I will be sittin pretty with small c cups. The unwanted and unwarranted responses I get aren't worth it. Guys hit on you assuming you're easy, girls don't want to be your friend because they think you're easy.
This is my battle too.

I hate wearing fitted clothing b/c of all the stares from both men & women, but if I wear looser fitted clothing, I look heavier b/c of my breasts. My husband LOVES me in fitted clothes to show my figure off, but I tend to get self-conscious about them.

I was at the supermarket the other day and wore a fitted henley. The amount of gawking was crazy!! (Of course being 6'1" adds to it.) I started wondering if I looked inappropriate, but then I saw all these other women of every size wearing fitted shirts similar to mine. Why should I consider myself anymore inappropriate then the others just because they have average or smaller breasts??? (These are the demons I fight inside my head every day. LOL )

Sometimes I feel I should be proud of my figure and show it off and other times I think my figure is inappropriate for daytime viewing.

Old 05-05-2009, 01:15 PM

670 posts, read 2,114,535 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by ulnevrwalkalone View Post
See this is the problem with a consumer culture, we want everything to be set to our standards. I mean I can understand if we are talking about cars or something but breasts?? cmon guys! You gotta love em all!! From big and bouncy down to barely a handful, breasts are great. And to me there is no such thing as fake, if I can touch them they are real enough for me. And if this makes me sound like I am 12 well maybe theres something to be said for kids actually knowing what makes them happy while us adults lost our way somehow. I mean bottom line no guy who is single is going to turn down sex just because he prefers a different cup size. and if you're talking LT relationships breast size should not even be a factor.
This is the best response yet.

Old 05-05-2009, 01:54 PM

78,385 posts, read 60,579,949 times
Let me just say thank god for the variety of women out there that are attractive in completely different ways. Life would be so boring otherwise.

Ironicalyl, I saw a gal at lunch today that works on another floor that I've eyeballed a bit in the past. Athletic brunette...pretty...smallish up top...yeah she has it going on.

Old 05-05-2009, 02:04 PM

2,549 posts, read 2,722,648 times
Breasts are like pizza and sex. Sometimes mediocre but rarely bad.

Old 05-05-2009, 02:45 PM

3,032 posts, read 5,264,216 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by ulnevrwalkalone View Post
See this is the problem with a consumer culture, we want everything to be set to our standards. I mean I can understand if we are talking about cars or something but breasts?? cmon guys! You gotta love em all!! From big and bouncy down to barely a handful, breasts are great. And to me there is no such thing as fake, if I can touch them they are real enough for me. And if this makes me sound like I am 12 well maybe theres something to be said for kids actually knowing what makes them happy while us adults lost our way somehow. I mean bottom line no guy who is single is going to turn down sex just because he prefers a different cup size. and if you're talking LT relationships breast size should not even be a factor.
true enough, except for the LT relationship part, don't you guys agree that chicks with big breast seem to demand more attention, and seem to be a little bit more drama?
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships