U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 1.5 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
Jump to a detailed profile or search
site with Google Custom Search

Business Search - 14 Million verified businesses
Search for:  near: 

Old 05-08-2009, 09:05 AM

1,851 posts, read 1,186,256 times

Advertisements

I love breasts of all sizes. But I certainly love large breasts a lot, too.

I don't care if they hang down. That's nature's way. All that means is that they need two strong hands for extra support. And I'm always willing to volunteer

I'm a people person Always eager to help

Last edited by NMyTree; 05-08-2009 at 09:41 AM..

Old 05-08-2009, 09:10 AM

1,681 posts, read 2,346,901 times
I have to admit that women with totally flat chests are not as appealing as women with something there.

Old 05-08-2009, 09:25 AM

12,980 posts, read 18,899,217 times
I wonder how many men here would choose between a woman with a very pretty face who has:

A) A flat butt but big boobs, or

B) "A" cup boobs but awesome butt.

I would choose "B" every time.

Old 05-08-2009, 09:27 AM

3,020 posts, read 5,966,245 times
so would i beez, so would i. i love hitting it from the back. who doesn't it?

Old 05-08-2009, 09:37 AM

1,226 posts, read 1,862,578 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by DaBeez View Post
I wonder how many men here would choose between a woman with a very pretty face who has:

I am with you on this one Dabeez

Old 05-08-2009, 09:39 AM

Sounds like the makings of another thread. But I wont bother, it'll get shut down as soon as it opens. We all know how sensitive women are about their fat butts. Old saggy women would get upset because their butts are soft and flat, fat women would get upset because their butts are humongus and McDonalds "Grimace like". The goody-two-shoes do-gooders (but still with fat butts) will come in and point fingers and say things like "why are you people picking on ......" but its just an innocent thread topic. But they all are just laughing and having a good time on the "penis" thread which should have been closed long ago. Go figure.

Old 05-08-2009, 09:51 AM

30,868 posts, read 19,139,236 times
Quote:

I've been getting the best of both worlds since I started dating again. Wowza!

Old 05-08-2009, 09:55 AM

Quote:

I don't know. I mean, what context?

Within the context of a long term relationship or a one night stand?

I think what you're suggesting is an over-simplification.

I would hope people choose long term relationships based on love, compatibility and character/personality.

A great ass certainly is hard to beat. While I have dated some very large breasted women, the fact is a majority of my girlfriends, through out my life; have been to the smaller breast sizes and had great asses. But that's not the reason we were together. It was a nice added benefit, though

Old 05-08-2009, 09:59 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by NMyTree View Post
I don't know. I mean, what context?

Within the context of a long term relationship or a one night stand?

I think what you're suggesting is an over-simplification.

I would hope people choose long term relationships based on love, compatibility and character/personality.

A great ass certainly is hard to beat. While I have dated some very large breasted women, the fact is a majority of my girlfriends, through out my life; have been to the smaller breast sizes and had great asses. But that's not the reason we were together. It was a nice added benefit, though
The thread isnt about "long lasting love/relationships", its about ATTRACTIVENESS. Assuming all other things being equal about the person (intelligence, personality, etc.) we are just talking about what would you choose based on physical looks alone between "A" and "B"?

Old 05-08-2009, 10:41 AM

Quote:
The thread isnt about "long lasting love/relationships", its about ATTRACTIVENESS. Assuming all other things being equal about the person (intelligence, personality, etc.) we are just talking about what would you choose based on physical looks alone between "A" and "B"?
Okay. I guess I wasn't clear on that.

Attractiveness can be a contributing factor in both non-commital relationships or commited relationships. So I guess I didn't pick up on the focus of it all.

Thanks for the clarification.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $84,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships