Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 08-28-2009, 08:28 PM

1,581 posts, read 3,288,519 times

Advertisements

On one of my last trips to Vegas I met this girl. I was sitting at a bar with some friends and in she walks by herself. She was absolutely breath taking! As soon as she walked in, you could feel all the eyes in the room on her. She did not have a large chest at all. I would say probably an A cup. She just carried herself really well and had this unique look to her. For the rest of the night she was fending off all the guys that were hitting on her.

So in my opinion, boob size does not matter. But then again, I'm not a guy .

Old 08-28-2009, 08:34 PM

51,847 posts, read 52,242,349 times
Nope, impossible,

Small breasted women aren't sexy, impossible.

Old 08-29-2009, 10:11 AM

422 posts, read 753,960 times
When I was younger and dated women with smaller breasts realy small....their self esteem was hurt, they even told me they wish they had bigger breasts and I think my relationship(with those girls) was hurt by that fact, I didn't really care. My wife is a A cup and she is very beautiful, women need to understand that if a guy is turned off by there "A" cup then they need to leave that guy alone sadly most women take that kind of stuff to heart...it's all about the looks huh, how sad.

Old 08-30-2009, 10:14 AM

1,156 posts, read 3,767,904 times
The size of the breast is of no importance whatsoever. The only things that count are breast shape and nice nipples.

The only real size issue to me for women is how big is her heart? A big hearted woman with A cups is very attractive.

Old 08-30-2009, 11:33 AM

3,032 posts, read 5,239,967 times
So see, apparently its just the woman who want the big breast, It seems that the majority of men here don't really care, only requirement here is that you have breast of any size.

Old 08-30-2009, 09:19 PM

457 posts, read 1,370,668 times
Breast size is of no importance, as long as they are natural, seems too many woman are having breast enlargements, too fake, be happy with what you have...

Old 08-30-2009, 09:42 PM

12,858 posts, read 16,768,138 times
I prefer women with small breasts. I've had a few female friends get enhancements and I don't like they way the look now. Natural appeals to me, not an inserted basketball.

Old 08-30-2009, 09:44 PM

21,274 posts, read 6,324,569 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by annika08 View Post
Even women with an A-cup?

Please, this is a serious thread. No sophmoric cracks...I'm curious as to what other people think on this issue. I recently had a debate with some guy friends over this one.

I believe that breast size doesn't matter, but then again, I'm a female.
Whay can't they be attractive?

Old 09-01-2009, 12:29 PM

14 posts, read 43,137 times
I guess it all boils down to whether a person looks womanly or not. All this talk about curves... sure, they're great, but what if you don't have them? I feel like I should be ashamed of my naturally unwomanly body. It's the curves that, looks-wise, divide the women from the pubescent boys (which I always thought was a rude phrase). Idk, some people can't help looking like little girls. I just feel like maybe if I had breasts and wider hips and not such a baby face that I'd feel like I could finally embrace my identy as a woman. As it is right now, it feels like I'm not even allowed to even attempt to be sexy.

At least I have an a**. That makes it a little better. I thank my mom for my bubble butt since it's just about the only thing that indicates I'm not 12.

Old 09-01-2009, 12:58 PM

8,518 posts, read 15,591,455 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by smlgrl View Post
I guess it all boils down to whether a person looks womanly or not. All this talk about curves... sure, they're great, but what if you don't have them? I feel like I should be ashamed of my naturally unwomanly body. It's the curves that, looks-wise, divide the women from the pubescent boys (which I always thought was a rude phrase). Idk, some people can't help looking like little girls. I just feel like maybe if I had breasts and wider hips and not such a baby face that I'd feel like I could finally embrace my identy as a woman. As it is right now, it feels like I'm not even allowed to even attempt to be sexy.

At least I have an a**. That makes it a little better. I thank my mom for my bubble butt since it's just about the only thing that indicates I'm not 12.
Since when does a woman without curves not look womanly? I dated a girl who had a body like Kiera Knightley. No curves, flat chest. She would regularly describe her body as that of an 11-year old boy. But I never thought of her as less of a woman or less feminine. In fact, I found her to be one of the most attractive women I've ever met. Please stop worrying about what other people's standards of what a woman ought to look like. Instead of dwelling on what you don't have, be proud of what you do. You said you had a bubble butt. Speaking as a guy who loves women's butts, I'm more likely to pay attention to that than how big her chest is.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships