Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 05-04-2009, 05:06 PM

212 posts, read 754,524 times

Advertisements

Eh, he might be too decent lol, im trying to curb my bad boy tendancies!
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 05-04-2009, 05:08 PM

1,226 posts, read 2,797,342 times
Ahhhh. Now we are getting somewhere. He doesn't stoke the excitement flame. Keep looking hun there are some reformed Bad Boys that are just as exciting but mind the important things.

Old 05-04-2009, 05:09 PM

Where are they all ive been looking

Old 05-04-2009, 05:14 PM

What age group are you looking for?

You also need to look in places the Bad Boys are. Car nutz, motorcycle riders, whatever it is that gets you going. Then check out the ones that are sipping one beer for an hour or so rather than pounding them down.

If you are looking for under 25, you are probably out of luck. As a reformed Bad Boy I didn't get my self together till 26 or so. I am mid 30's now and can tell you I was not a good prospect before 25.

Old 05-04-2009, 05:31 PM

Awhhhh dam it,im under 25 I may start looking for the older man lol
That being said Im not totally reformed myself so ill just wait and see.

Cars and motorcycles arent really an Irish mans thing, I usually hang round all the 'good' music joints round town, often go ta gigs at some of the more well known bars round the county but thats bout it. Its not that Im desperate to get out of the single life, Im not really looking, Id just sort of like it to happen I suppose

Old 05-04-2009, 05:35 PM

Right on. Yeah I couldn't even begin to guess about an Irish Bad Boy. I have a bit of Irish in my blood being an American mutt and all, but that is about as far as it goes.

If you are not ready to settle down go and play with the Bad Ones a bit longer. You will know when it is time to change what you are looking for.

Old 05-04-2009, 05:38 PM

8,064 posts, read 18,004,464 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by TMTY View Post
Hey I went on that other date with him today, we went to the zoo! It’s a bank holiday over here and it was a nice day, so it made sense! I mean I like him more now, he is such a decent guy and he is hot! We definitely have a connection as we were really on the same wave length today and he made me laugh the whole time, I’m sucker for a funny man! But............ I still didn’t feel it I mean I didn’t want to ripe his clothes off and jump on his bones once all day!

However the end of the day was so tricky! It’s safe to say he’s into me more than I am him. Just when I was about to say I don’t feel any spark toward him he kissed me and told me he really likes me! YIKES ! Then I stupidly agree to see him again, TOMORROW!

What can I say I’m weak and I’m a coward?!
I know its mean of me but perhaps I’m placing too much of an importance on my own sexual attraction? Anywho I will def put it straight tomorrow! Promise.
Geez, if you don't want him, send him over here!!!! He sounds like a great guy!!!!

Old 05-04-2009, 05:39 PM

2,514 posts, read 4,953,028 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Boneheaded View Post
What age group are you looking for?

You also need to look in places the Bad Boys are. Car nutz, motorcycle riders, whatever it is that gets you going. Then check out the ones that are sipping one beer for an hour or so rather than pounding them down.

If you are looking for under 25, you are probably out of luck. As a reformed Bad Boy I didn't get my self together till 26 or so. I am mid 30's now and can tell you I was not a good prospect before 25.

Now that deserves a major round of applause! I may have to turn my "facecrack" addicted" nieces onto CD. Truer words.....

Old 05-04-2009, 05:41 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by piperspal View Post
Now that deserves a major round of applause! I may have to turn my "facecrack" addicted" nieces onto CD. Truer words.....
They would be bored..... Hahhahaha no pictures.

Old 05-04-2009, 05:42 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by teatime View Post
Geez, if you don't want him, send him over here!!!! He sounds like a great guy!!!!
How much are the shipping costs for an Irish man to America?
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships