U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 1.5 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
Jump to a detailed profile or search
site with Google Custom Search

Search Forums  (Advanced)
Business Search - 14 Million verified businesses
Search for:  near: 
 
Old 05-05-2009, 09:18 AM
Status: "A Rougarou in a Subaru doing the Electric Bugaloo" (set 1 day ago)
 
Location: Coachella Valley, California
15,240 posts, read 25,575,715 times
Reputation: 12417

Advertisements

Oh sweet Jesus!!! This again???!!!

 
Old 05-05-2009, 01:18 PM
 
4,837 posts, read 5,202,068 times
Reputation: 2907
Quote:
Originally Posted by TMTY
Why did everyone laugh? Thats awful


Quote:
Originally Posted by samston View Post
They can't see that i'm a public joke, and this is why everybody laughs.
And here I thought that your Mother dressed you funny.........
 
Old 05-05-2009, 03:12 PM
 
324 posts, read 560,651 times
Reputation: 197
Samston I dont know what to say except good luck. And please believe in yourself.
 
Old 05-06-2009, 05:37 AM
miu
 
Location: MA/NH
13,055 posts, read 22,513,450 times
Reputation: 10268
I don't get it. In some threads, you claim that everyone around you glares and scowls at you, and in this thread, now everyone is laughing at you. Make up your mind, is everyone upset and angry to see you or are they laughing at you because of your strangeness? I don't blame your parents for not agreeing with your complaints. You keep changing your story. Therefore, this is all in your head. Go see a shrink.

I think that part of the problem is YOU staring at everyone first. And when they don't smile back at you immediately, you glare them, then they don't want to deal with you. So stop staring at everyone else and just focus on doing your own thing. Stop looking to everyone else for validation.

Quote:
Originally Posted by samston View Post
I will start with a few things:

- I went to class today and college, and the whole campus looked at me and laughed at me. I would tell my mom and dad this, and they would say "oh, you're imagining it!" What!!?! I'm 29 ****ing years old!!!! What man my age is laughed at like some public joke, if they don't have something wrong with them?

I ****ing hate them, and hope when they die, they burn in hell. I'm serious.

I'm going to cut my losses, and tell them "**** off!"

Life is short, and i won't spend my life being a public goof for their sake.
Quote:
Originally Posted by samston
I make it an issue since i cannot go anywhere without somebody giving me some kind of scowl, and it pisses me off.
 
Old 05-06-2009, 05:41 AM
 
4,384 posts, read 2,049,916 times
Reputation: 1612
Quote:
Originally Posted by miu View Post
I don't get it. In some threads, you claim that everyone around you glares and scowls at you, and in this thread, now everyone is laughing at you. Make up your mind, is everyone upset and angry to see you or are they laughing at you because of your strangeness? I don't blame your parents for not agreeing with your complaints. You keep changing your story. Therefore, this is all in your head. Go see a shrink.

I think that part of the problem is YOU staring at everyone first. And when they don't smile back at you immediately, you glare them, then they don't want to deal with you. So stop staring at everyone else and just focus on doing your own thing. Stop looking to everyone else for validation.
your point makes no sense.

you can post your pseudo-New Age bull****, but it makes no difference.

No one else on campus gets laughed at. WHY SHOULD I?

From now on, i will be at the same mental level as everybody else, and go to bars every Friday and Saturday. I'm a MAN, and can CHOOSE for myself, and be NORMAL like everybody else!
 
Old 05-06-2009, 05:43 AM
 
4,384 posts, read 2,049,916 times
Reputation: 1612
Quote:
Originally Posted by rubber_factory View Post
You talk to people, they give you their opinion on what your malfunction is.
psychiatry is just belief, nothing more.
 
Old 05-06-2009, 05:58 AM
 
4,384 posts, read 2,049,916 times
Reputation: 1612
Quote:
Originally Posted by Granny Sue View Post
Samson...I know this doesn't happen to you. Because last time I checked, the world doesn't evolve around YOU. EVERYBODY doesn't have time not the inclination to stop what they are doing, while your royal highness gets off the bus and laugh at you.

You've gotten an answer...go get help...and not on a public forum.
i don't need help.

i am changing to be normal like everybody else. if anything i am helping myself towards this goal.
 
Old 05-06-2009, 10:06 AM
Status: "A Rougarou in a Subaru doing the Electric Bugaloo" (set 1 day ago)
 
Location: Coachella Valley, California
15,240 posts, read 25,575,715 times
Reputation: 12417
How many more pages is this B.S. going to go on???
 
Old 05-06-2009, 10:33 AM
Status: "My ride is here" (set 18 days ago)
 
Location: The Plains
6,067 posts, read 5,279,716 times
Reputation: 4287
Dude if you hate your mom and dad then work and study hard stay out of trouble a become a milionaire and when they ask you for money give em' like five bucks .
 
Old 05-06-2009, 10:38 AM
 
Location: Bradenton, Florida
27,237 posts, read 27,256,347 times
Reputation: 10607
Because if you despise someone that much, they're really not worth your energy. I got out of my house, and never contacted my parents again. I didn't say anything to them.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.


Closed Thread

Over $89,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships

All times are GMT -6.

2005-2014, Advameg, Inc.

City-Data.com - Archive 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19, 20, 21, 22, 23, 24, 25 - Top