Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 05-05-2009, 09:27 AM

7,454 posts, read 13,381,451 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by rubber_factory View Post
Swallow it, probably?

I don't know, what does your job description say you should do with it?
lol I missed this one. Thanks for the laugh
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 05-05-2009, 09:29 AM

12,585 posts, read 16,873,238 times
O.k.

This is even too much for Funymann.

Old 05-05-2009, 09:31 AM

19,012 posts, read 29,606,071 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by lionking View Post
Considering the picture she has painted for herself she needs some cold hard reality.She has expressed interest in only one thing money,and is giving the impression she'll use her womanly features to get it one way or another.
I'd recommend you go read her other thread in the work forum.

She has made painful effort to quit her job, get a degree and find a job. It's the society which fails to assimilate people who try to stand up and stamp a foothold for themselves again. The loser here is not her, but the society.

And this society is full of the same kind of people who are hurling insults here. Give 'Les Miserables' a read people. Victor Hugo is so right that society is more hostile than the nature of social hostility (perceived?) of any person.

Whatever picture one has painted of oneself, it does not give anyone the right to judge someone else and hurl insults.

Noone has to hurt the feelings of other people. Just tell her she is wrong and avoid the insults, name calling, snide references to her other details.

Old 05-05-2009, 09:35 AM

326 posts, read 878,580 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Colossus_Antonis View Post

She has made painful effort to quit her job, get a degree and find a job. It's the society which fails to assimilate people who try to stand up and stamp a foothold for themselves again. The loser her is not here, but the society.

And this society is full of the same kind of people who are hurling insults here. Give 'Les Miserables' a read people. Victor Hugo is so right that society is more hostile than the nature of social hostility (perceived?) of any person.

Whatever picture one has painted of oneself, it does not give anyone the right to judge someone else and hurl insults.

Noone has to hurt the feelings of other people. Just tell her she is wrong and avoid the insults, name calling, snide references to her other details.
So true !Thank you!

Old 05-05-2009, 10:18 AM

10,162 posts, read 20,701,071 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Colossus_Antonis View Post

She has made painful effort to quit her job, get a degree and find a job. It's the society which fails to assimilate people who try to stand up and stamp a foothold for themselves again. The loser here is not her, but the society.

You do realize she's not going to give you a free lap dance out of this right? Doh!

Just giving you a hard time Colossus. However, when one displays bahavior traits that are predatory and completely self serving, I feel we do have a right to apply judgment. It doesn't mean that we ourselves are without any faults. I won't try to befuddle someone with some middle-class morality trip, but there is an unwritten yet prescribed code of conduct we must follow in a civilized society, and purposely trying to get pregnant in order to take advantage of someone is far from acceptable behavior. Live the way you want to be perceived. If you choose to live your life like a ***** and an opportunist, then you'll be treated as one. Respect is earned, and we are not all entitled to the same degree of respect. Would you have shown Hitler the same degree of respect as Mother Teresa? Was a guy like Hitler not responsible for his own actions, or was society to blame for this monster? For what it's worth, I am NOT comparing thebanker to Hitler, I'm just wondering where you draw the line at personal responsibility and blaming society.

BTW, we all apply judgment of others every day. Do you not judge others when choosing a babysitter, employee, a doctor, a friend?

Old 05-05-2009, 10:25 AM

15,639 posts, read 40,914,432 times
What Coolhand68 said. Tried to give reps, but have to spread the love.

Old 05-05-2009, 10:43 AM

77,702 posts, read 59,844,990 times
Just an FYI but every NBA rookie is required to take Mandatory orientation. One of the things they cover is that you use a condom and FLUSH it.

This is NOT something new....there have been groupies trying to get preggers with rich guys like this for ages. Nothing like getting 10-15k a month for the next 18 years.

Old 05-05-2009, 12:09 PM

4,837 posts, read 8,831,038 times
Default After "stealing" a wealthy man's sperm what do I do with it?

Quote:
Originally Posted by thebanker View Post
what do I do with it?
Double the return on your investment:

1) Make sure you have some intimate detail about him to use in court.

2) Divide the sperm into 11 "doses" and use one to impregnate yourself.

3) Sell the remaining sperm to 10 others who also want gold plated child support - for 20% of what they get - and hope that half "get lucky".

4) Sue

Old 05-05-2009, 12:44 PM

18,270 posts, read 14,362,061 times
Refrigerate.
Then wait 9 months till your baby is born.
NOW use the sperm that was refrigerated.

Old 05-05-2009, 12:51 PM

5,553 posts, read 6,718,838 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by dave nz View Post
What are your hours you are allowed online at the psychiatric institution?
He's a banker. He has banker's hours.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships