Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 05-10-2009, 09:11 AM

142 posts, read 279,938 times

Advertisements

[quote=funymann;8733265]Here is a better one...

Why do women have padded bras?

Men don't have padded undershorts.

Who is kidding who here?[/quote

Making guys silly headed is fun. When they lose their words, its points scored. Even when my friend knows its my push up/ padded bra that's makes the girls look really big instead of just kinda big, he loves the results. He smiles and follows me around like a puppy. At the flea market last weekend, a guy was looking at my books and looked up to ask me about prices. He went unfocused in mid sentence. I didn't feel 43 at that moment.

Old 05-10-2009, 09:30 AM

37,611 posts, read 45,988,534 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by shania View Post
Yeah, I was overstating it slightly, but was just at Macy's tonight and seriously, could find no CUTE bras that were in my size and weren't padded. I wear a 36D or DD depending on the manufacturer and certainly don't need/don't want any friggin' padding. The only ones I could find that weren't padded were the foam lined type, which are still too thick for my tastes, or the minimizer bras. I think the whole padded bra thing started with the wonder bra and just took off from there. The only other bras I can find are the very sheer, lacy, sexy bras which I like, but don't work under tshirts, for instance. I don't get why they think everyone likes the lined or padded bras. Yuck!
Going OT here for a minute...but you should look in Victoria's Secret. See if they have the Body By Victoria Unlined Full Coverage (check it online here Victoria's Secret - Unlined full coverage bra (http://tinyurl.com/ovtaek - broken link) ). I am a 34D, and it fits me better than any bra I have ever tried. I love this bra - and I can wear it under everything - no bumpy lace or bows. I discovered them several years ago - I had never even tried a VS bra - I thought they were all crap. And I can order them online and get most any color - it's great! But everyone is a different fit, so see if you can find one in the store first and try it on.

Old 05-10-2009, 09:40 AM

19,012 posts, read 29,717,817 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by ChessieMom View Post
Going OT here for a minute...but you should look in Victoria's Secret. See if they have the Body By Victoria Unlined Full Coverage (check it online here Victoria's Secret - Unlined full coverage bra (http://tinyurl.com/ovtaek - broken link) ). I am a 34D, and it fits me better than any bra I have ever tried. I love this bra - and I can wear it under everything - no bumpy lace or bows. I discovered them several years ago - I had never even tried a VS bra - I thought they were all crap. And I can order them online and get most any color - it's great! But everyone is a different fit, so see if you can find one in the store first and try it on.
With all the swine flu scare, I toyed with an apocalyptic idea of masks running out of stock in the world.

I'd present the world with my new invention - half a bra for a mask

Does it prevent swine flu?

Old 05-10-2009, 09:50 AM

12,974 posts, read 33,955,777 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by ECG1951 View Post
My opinion is that size does not matter, is how they know how to use it, plus if you love someone there are many ways of making love.
Exactly. This is one of the many benefits of hitting the gym/exercising every day.

Having strong abs with a small "V" waist and powerful glutes, legs, chest, back and having extreme stamina and flexibility, gives one quite the ability in the sack. The wife says in addition to all my other qualities (intelligence, charm, wit, modesty, etc.) of why she fell in love with me, the fact that I am somewhat well endowed and know how to use it was the "cherry on top" of why she wanted to spend the rest of her life with me.

Old 05-10-2009, 11:50 AM

12,962 posts, read 13,673,944 times
IMO it's more important how big a guy thinks he is, Like when a woman thinks she is carring a few extra pounds.

Old 05-10-2009, 11:57 AM

6 posts, read 14,273 times
it depend on the type of girl you like
if you like the one that care about dick size then u sure not attractive to her
but those girl wont be in your life for long

Old 05-10-2009, 12:23 PM

3,089 posts, read 8,509,594 times
For the Ladies

Old 05-10-2009, 12:40 PM

9,598 posts, read 16,565,019 times
Seeing that it's Mother's day, us hubbies and boyfriends whose girlfriends have their children better damn well be bringing them a big package today.

Old 05-10-2009, 02:30 PM

670 posts, read 2,114,535 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by ChessieMom View Post
Thanks for that link. Haven't looked in VS for bras for a while so I'll definitely check them out.

Old 05-10-2009, 02:55 PM

24,645 posts, read 38,648,279 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by DaBeez View Post
Exactly. This is one of the many benefits of hitting the gym/exercising every day.

Having strong abs with a small "V" waist and powerful glutes, legs, chest, back and having extreme stamina and flexibility, gives one quite the ability in the sack. The wife says in addition to all my other qualities (intelligence, charm, wit, modesty, etc.) of why she fell in love with me, the fact that I am somewhat well endowed and know how to use it was the "cherry on top" of why she wanted to spend the rest of her life with me.
I bet she finds your humility quite attractive as well.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships