U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 1.5 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
Jump to a detailed profile or search
site with Google Custom Search

Business Search - 14 Million verified businesses
Search for:  near: 
Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 05-06-2009, 05:42 PM

Location: Everybody is going to hurt you, you just gotta find the ones worth suffering for-B Marley
9,511 posts, read 11,531,379 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by thriftylefty View Post
I have heard of an OB who will give a woman an episiotomy during child birth and offer to do her husband a "favor " while sewing her up and add in a few extra stitches to make her smaller, there are also women who choose to have the bikini cut c-section. size does matter to some guys.
That's just 'the front door'. It's also what's inside that you want to keep in shape, that's where kegels comes in handy. And you don't have to have given birth naturally to benefit from them. I had to have two c-sections because my pelvic bones were too narrow for my babies to pass through but kegels can be just as beneficial for those who had c-sections. And, apparently, some men don't realize how resilient things are down there, how easily things go right back to the way they were. Did you skip school on sex edumacation day guys, hmm?

Old 05-06-2009, 05:43 PM

5,893 posts, read 4,887,766 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Blondie621 View Post
All OB's do that now. They have been for years and years. It is an automatic procedure.
I always wondered why the Dr. looked (winked) at me when talking about the procedure, I should of said no thanks, I dont need any help.

Old 05-06-2009, 05:49 PM

5,893 posts, read 4,887,766 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Whyte Byrd View Post
That's just 'the front door'. It's also what's inside that you want to keep in shape, that's where kegels comes in handy. And you don't have to have given birth naturally to benefit from them. I had to have two c-sections because my pelvic bones were too narrow for my babies to pass through but kegels can be just as beneficial for those who had c-sections. And, apparently, some men don't realize how resilient things are down there, how easily things go right back to the way they were. Did you skip school on sex edumacation day guys, hmm?
No, I am cursed , I grew up in house that routinely had between 7-13 women. I was exposed to more details by the time I was 13 than they were allowed to teach at school.

Old 05-06-2009, 05:55 PM

23,886 posts, read 17,647,992 times
Quote:
No, I am cursed , I grew up in house that routinely had between 7-13 women. I was exposed to more details by the time I was 13 than they were allowed to teach at school.
You have my condolences.

Old 05-06-2009, 05:58 PM

20,771 posts, read 18,014,956 times
Quote:
Oh wow. I bet all their cycles synched up, too. Did you lock yourself in your room for a week every month or what?

Old 05-06-2009, 06:00 PM

9,694 posts, read 11,824,392 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chowhound View Post
Well, FWIW I found this article on female orgasm and penetration alone. It states that only 30% of women are able to reach it that way. So it would seem that guys with big "hogs" as Artsy would say, aren't making much of a difference in the "O" statistic.

Top 10 Sex Myths - Sex: True or False at iVillage.com
Pretty much past the 1/3 point of the way in, there are few nerve endings otherwise child birth would be even more excruciating than it is.

I think it is more a mental thing the way a lot of men like big boobs or wide hips.

Ultimately the places of interest that get a woman off are much lower down where size isn't going to make much difference unless the guy is feebly short. Girth ultimately is probably more important that overall length.

Old 05-06-2009, 06:01 PM

2,142 posts, read 2,478,512 times
Hmmm, this brings back memories of the "bic lighter" thread

Yup, size matters. Sorry but two to three inches is just not satisfactory.

Old 05-06-2009, 06:04 PM

Location: Everybody is going to hurt you, you just gotta find the ones worth suffering for-B Marley
9,511 posts, read 11,531,379 times
Quote:
I have heard of an OB who will give a woman an episiotomy during child birth and offer to do her husband a "favor " while sewing her up and add in a few extra stitches to make her smaller, there are also women who choose to have the bikini cut c-section. size does matter to some guys.
Ok now I'm really confused. Forget it. It'll probably just confuse me more.

Old 05-06-2009, 06:08 PM

25,170 posts, read 33,142,835 times
now that is just sad and pitiful.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tropical Trouble View Post
Hmmm, this brings back memories of the "bic lighter" thread

Yup, size matters. Sorry but two to three inches is just not satisfactory.

Old 05-06-2009, 06:12 PM

9,536 posts, read 6,572,196 times
an old richard pryor joke goes something like this. the man was saying he was leaving his woman and going to find a new one. she tells him if he was 2 inches bigger he would find a new women right here!
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $84,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships