Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 05-09-2009, 05:37 AM

1,462 posts, read 4,867,258 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by JBT1980 View Post
Thats my only point,im not saying if your married you have to be dead but i dont see the point in mentioning it allot in front of your husband or wife allot..Its like Ok well great hunny im glad you find him or her hot thats information i really needed to know
ARGH..Newlywed pains! Have your friend tell his NEW wife that he doesn't mind that she appreciates nice looking guys but she needs to appreciate them to herself MORE often. He cannot possibly expect her to not let an occasional....YOWZA out when she sees a hot guy...we all do it and it AIN'T NO THAING. Relax, this is so normal.....
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 05-10-2009, 08:43 AM

2,007 posts, read 6,830,289 times
My wife is soooooo cool. She points out the hot girls and mayb some of the guys (all in fun). And every once in a while she will ask me something like "what color blouse did she have or what color was her hair?" That's mostly when some lady has a overly pronounced chest! Oh, o.k. Maybe just a pronounced chest will get my attention too!!!!!

Old 05-10-2009, 09:27 PM

8,002 posts, read 18,604,265 times
Does this mean I can't talk about Dabeez anymore?

Oh wait, I don't know what he looks like

Old 01-01-2010, 07:14 PM

19,893 posts, read 18,440,811 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by violent cello View Post
My hubby and I talk about people we're attracted to all the time. It's part of our sexuality and who we are. It's doesn't make us feel threatened or uncomfortable at all.

Not sure why the OP cares so much about what happens in someone else's marriage.
violent cello; Thank you for this comment, my husbandd and i are the same, it's actually more sexy when the husband and wife together can share that, neither one of us feel threatened at all, we're both confident people. I guess i may be different then most wives, I am the one pointing out beautiful women to him, there hair, there clothes, the way they look sexy, he gets tired of me pointing them out to him, but it makes for a very interesting sexual apetite.

Old 01-01-2010, 07:33 PM

1,549 posts, read 2,582,975 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by cpg35223 View Post
Hey. She's married, not dead. Anybody who says that, once the wedding band goes on, they never, ever notice other men or women is either lying or blind.

My wife will tell me who she finds attractive. I do the same with her. It certainly doesn't mean we're contemplating doing anything about it. I think, if anything, saying so represents a more healthy and trusting relationship.
Thank you!

Old 01-01-2010, 07:47 PM

530 posts, read 779,878 times
I point out hot women to my SO (as if he hadn't already noticed) but he loves it! We have a Maxim calendar in our dining room my hubby loves to tell his guy friends that a eye balling it that it is MINE! I let an occasional Oh My come out about a guy on television or something he isn't bothered by that either he usually gives me the Oh yeah he is adorable! lol

Old 10-24-2016, 09:35 PM

26 posts, read 26,908 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Granny Sue View Post
This thread cracks me up! What a bunch of insecure people!

My husband has always looked at pretty women. Heck I've pointed them out to him!

I remember the 1st time I said something about another man in front of him....Dayum......I said.....seriously, it just came out of my mouth. Didn't think anything of it.

His reply? "You DO know you said that outloud didn't you?" I kinda looked at him and said...no! He just chuckled.

Just Monday we were watching TV and they showed Terry Crews (Everybody Hates Chris-Dad) without a shirt on.....My reaction was Dayum!!!! I then turned to hubby and said.....Yes I know I said it out loud!

We just laughed.
Ok...Lets see when you get a new friend and your husband is like DAYMNNNNN she is hot.

And then every time your with her, you know your husband is just thinking about bangin her..

Its always cute and funny when its on tv...real life...egh..can get tricky

Old 10-25-2016, 07:27 AM

100 posts, read 88,597 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gmenpg View Post
Ok...Lets see when you get a new friend and your husband is like DAYMNNNNN she is hot.

And then every time your with her, you know your husband is just thinking about bangin her..

And what ever you do you never, ever tell your wife that you think her mom is hot. That statement will land you in the dog house for a long time.

Old 10-25-2016, 11:23 AM

28,895 posts, read 54,147,443 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by JBT1980 View Post
My friends newlywed wife constantly talks about other men she finds handsome.she even jokes around about certain entertainers or athletes she thinks are cute and refer to one she finds attractive as her boyfriend

Listen i relaize even when your married it doesnt mena u can find other people atrractive but do u really need to mention every guy you think is cute when your married or in a relationship?

It makes it seem like your still daydreaming about other people
They're married, not dead.

Old 10-25-2016, 11:36 AM

6,639 posts, read 4,572,023 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gmenpg View Post

reminds me of my uncle, during their honeymoon 25 years ago they made a list of who they can cheat on each other with and not get into trouble: she chose denzel washington and he picked someone like pamela anderson. for their 10 year anniversary they were reminiscing and going thru old photos and came across their list. they decided to update it so she chose brad pitt and he chose the baby-sitter.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships