Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 05-06-2009, 06:09 PM

44 posts, read 248,659 times

Advertisements

Why is it that all of my single friends always meet guys that have 3-4 kids by different women. And some of them have so much child support coming out of their checks that they walk home with a 200.00 check after working 40 hours a week plus overtime. Then when you go out on a date they have no money to enjoy themselves. This is a sad situation for the single women out there. Because there is already a man shortage, and then the ones that are available have baby mamma drama and child support issues. Geez when can the single ladies catch a break!
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 05-06-2009, 06:12 PM

503 posts, read 1,454,869 times
Is this mainly in the african american community? If so, date a white guy.

Old 05-06-2009, 06:15 PM

44 posts, read 248,659 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Desertrose34 View Post

Hmmm easier said than done!

Old 05-06-2009, 06:29 PM

295 posts, read 837,892 times
Quote:
ROTFLMAO!

Maybe your friends need to expand their dating pool. Try a new bar, club, grocery store, church, etc. I dated a guy with a "baby mama" and that was enough drama to turn me off to guys with kids.

Old 05-06-2009, 06:30 PM

52,263 posts, read 52,686,640 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Beautifulbrwnbabydoll View Post
Geez when can the single ladies catch a break!
As soon as the single men catch a break.

Back many moons ago when I was single, it was really,really, really, rough to meet a decent single woman. So many were single mothers.

I was young at the time and didn't want to be saddled with all of the extra baggage.

I never had a problem with kids per se.

Old 05-06-2009, 07:11 PM

9,230 posts, read 16,546,473 times
Your friends are fishing in the wrong pond.

Old 05-06-2009, 07:33 PM

300 posts, read 735,133 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by PassTheChocolate View Post
Your friends are fishing in the wrong pond.
Next time pay attention to the sign "Warning! Unsafe levels of bachelor toxicity! Swimming, wading, flattery bathing prohibited!"

Old 05-06-2009, 07:38 PM

657 posts, read 1,600,029 times
Ok, so when do us guys who were screwed by the women we USED to be married to get a break?

Since the first person we married was unsatisfactory, and we still have a child/children we love, are we now condemned to being single/going to gymboree and hitting on other parents?

no wonder i can't get a date. quit being so god d@mn selfish.

Old 05-06-2009, 08:42 PM

5,612 posts, read 15,115,593 times
Quote:
I wish racists would stay out of this forum. There are just as many tired trifling white men who have several children with several women.

Old 05-06-2009, 08:55 PM

3,853 posts, read 12,867,056 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by CESpeed View Post
I wish racists would stay out of this forum. There are just as many tired trifling white men who have several children with several women.
No kidding. I used to work in payroll and it was insane how many dudes are paying child support. I see some guy's paychecks and they get like 5,000 and after all the deductions they have like 250$.

Quote:
Why is it that all of my single friends always meet guys that have 3-4 kids by different women. And some of them have so much child support coming out of their checks that they walk home with a 200.00 check after working 40 hours a week plus overtime. Then when you go out on a date they have no money to enjoy themselves. This is a sad situation for the single women out there. Because there is already a man shortage, and then the ones that are available have baby mamma drama and child support issues. Geez when can the single ladies catch a break!
lol you aren't kidding when you say a man shortage. I believe the statistic for female african americans is that over 70% of their population is single. All the men are drug addicts, unemployable, criminals, gangsters or dieing from poor health.

women these days act as if good men are easy to come by. There are far more single, beautiful young women out there compared to successful men who don't have problems. So if you are a successful male you will have absolutely no problem getting a very good looking female. That is if you know how to work your game. Most guys these days get out of school where every good looking female couldn't give them the time of day so they have absolutely zero confidence with women.

Quote:
I wish idiots who didn't know the statistics would leave. Stop pulling stuff out of your ass please. Read the CDC or census statistics please.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships