Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 05-12-2009, 10:20 AM

3,047 posts, read 9,032,275 times

Advertisements

Why do girls go for guys like this again? wish we could ask karen, heidi, samantha, etc.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 05-12-2009, 10:25 AM

36,519 posts, read 30,847,571 times
I think, how old are these girls, 12?

Old 05-12-2009, 10:28 AM

12,200 posts, read 18,373,791 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by 2mares View Post
I think, how old are these girls, 12?
I'm wondering what type of hair bands he's wearing. When I was younger I wore colorful scrunchies but now I mostly wear the tight black elastic ones - if he had a whole armful of those though I'd think he'd have a problem with blood circulation.

Old 05-12-2009, 10:31 AM

15,639 posts, read 41,032,900 times
Maybe instead of collecting the hair bands, he could just collect an actual lock of hair and somehow fasten them to his clothing. I was watching The Smoking Gun - World's Dumbest whatever the other night and they showed some dude in Turkey who was a potter. In fact, the little clip was called "Hairy Potter". Anyway, this guy invites women to come into his shop/home and make some piece of pottery. But he snips a lock of their hair and hangs it on his ceiling or wall. He had several thousand locks of hair with girls/womens photos attached to each one hanging from his ceiling. Now, that's HOT!!! This approach could work for your brother. It could happen!

Old 05-12-2009, 10:35 AM

3,089 posts, read 8,509,114 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Twinkle Toes View Post
Maybe instead of collecting the hair bands, he could just collect an actual lock of hair and somehow fasten them to his clothing. I was watching The Smoking Gun - World's Dumbest whatever the other night and they showed some dude in Turkey who was a potter. In fact, the little clip was called "Hairy Potter". Anyway, this guy invites women to come into his shop/home and make some piece of pottery. But he snips a lock of their hair and hangs it on his ceiling or wall. He had several thousand locks of hair with girls/womens photos attached to each one hanging from his ceiling. Now, that's HOT!!! This approach could work for your brother. It could happen!
It puts the lotion in the basket!

miu

17,769 posts, read 40,163,673 times
Default "So what would you think if a guy talked to you and he had lots of girls' hair bands around his wrist?"

I'd think that he has the maturity level of a high school boy.

670 posts, read 2,114,412 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by CESpeed View Post
I agree with shania. I would actually think that you were lying about your "brother". Why would you think that it's okay to break the ice by telling a woman about being a player?

I don't know why you are so obsessed with cheesy. Why are you so scared to be yourself? Just say, Hi. Ask about the weather, the song that's playing, an article of clothing she's wearing (NOT underwear), her hair, etc.

Stories about players only give the association that you are a player. RED FLAG

"NOT underwear." LOL. Very good tip.

Old 05-12-2009, 10:36 AM

429 posts, read 1,148,179 times
I think it's a pretty good conversation-starter, Cy. Look at all the conversation it's started here!

Old 05-12-2009, 10:40 AM

670 posts, read 2,114,412 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Anneee View Post
I think it's a pretty good conversation-starter, Cy. Look at all the conversation it's started here!
But no "benefits" are coming his way...

Old 05-12-2009, 10:40 AM

12,200 posts, read 18,373,791 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Anneee View Post
lol although most of the comments have been negative so I would think that'd be a pretty short conversation. If he was to tell me this story, I'd say "so you and your little brother are pretty close, huh? Do you guys have a lot in common?" then I'd check his arm for track marks from girls hair bands
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships