Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 05-16-2009, 11:07 AM

12,169 posts, read 17,640,761 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by killer2021 View Post
Curious about this one too. I've known some women who wouldn't even give oral sex or even receive oral sex! Seemed a little strange to me.

I am curious as well as to what women on this forum think of:

anal
dressing up
spanking
bondage

I am sure there are many other bizarre fetishes but those seem to be the most common ones.
One thought short of a snuff movie. No to all of your questions.

Old 05-16-2009, 11:08 AM

10,757 posts, read 35,426,246 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ivorytickler View Post
Wow. I take back my post. I've always thought of fetishes as just things people like. I didn't realize it was fixation to the exclusion of the person. I was thinking more enhancement if both were in agreement.

I'll pass.
I tend to side with the scientific explanation of things and a man who wants me to do something like that has a problem and needs counseling. I would RUN and not walk away from him.

Old 05-16-2009, 11:11 AM

12,169 posts, read 17,640,761 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by PassTheChocolate View Post
If you are into trampling, there are sites you can go to to find this and many other fetishes; it is not going to be practiced out in the open.
Trampling as well as groping is practiced out in the open during the morning rush hour on the NY subway system.

Old 05-16-2009, 11:18 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by zonababe View Post
Trampling as well as groping is practiced out in the open during the morning rush hour on the NY subway system.
LOL, hysterical !!

Something tells me he is thinking of something else. In fact I think it involves a pair of stilettos and him not being fully clothed but I will stop there for fear of upsetting the mods.

Unfortunately men who indulge in this kind of thing means they are getting turned on by something that should be painful and that is a problem.

Old 05-16-2009, 11:35 AM

25,901 posts, read 42,682,985 times
Thank you, CD, for opening my eyes to things I didn't even know existed.

Old 05-16-2009, 11:38 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by JustJulia View Post
Thank you, CD, for opening my eyes to things I didn't even know existed.
I think its better to NOT know because you start to think the world has tilted off its axis and we all have gone insane.

Unless of course you are confronted with this kind of request out of the blue.

The thing that would really get me is if I found a great guy and after I was emotionally invested only to learn he felt sexy while wearing my underwear or something to that effect.

Old 05-16-2009, 11:45 AM

25,901 posts, read 42,682,985 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lindsey_Mcfarren View Post
I think its better to NOT know because you start to think the world has tilted off its axis and we all have gone insane.

Unless of course you are confronted with this kind of request out of the blue.

The thing that would really get me is if I found a great guy and after I was emotionally invested only to learn he felt sexy while wearing my underwear or something to that effect.
Okay, that would be a little weird, but I think it's harmless in the overall scheme of things. There are things that I just can't wrap my head around--like, where did THAT come from?

A friend of mine on Facebook told me about a site where you could make a virtual model of yourself and try on lots of clothes from lots of different websites. She told me the site was called Vore. It sounded fun, so I Googled it. Turns out vore is the name of a fetish about being swallowed whole. Your whole body. And somehow furries are involved ... MY EYES. MY BRAIN. LOOK AWAY.

Don't Google it. That's all I'm saying. That, and wearing my panties probably pales in comparison.

Old 05-16-2009, 11:48 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by JustJulia View Post
Okay, that would be a little weird, but I think it's harmless in the overall scheme of things. There are things that I just can't wrap my head around--like, where did THAT come from?

A friend of mine on Facebook told me about a site where you could make a virtual model of yourself and try on lots of clothes from lots of different websites. She told me the site was called Vore. It sounded fun, so I Googled it. Turns out vore is the name of a fetish about being swallowed whole. Your whole body. And somehow furries are involved ... MY EYES. MY BRAIN. LOOK AWAY.

Don't Google it. That's all I'm saying. That, and wearing my panties probably pales in comparison.
I just couldn't go there. It would be HUGE turn off for me.

Old 05-16-2009, 11:50 AM

390 posts, read 904,868 times

Yeah, what she ^^ said.

I racked my brain just now to think of a fetish that a person may have that I could deal with. But no, there is none.
Besides, I get freaked out very easy. If we were alone and he told me of his fetish and then tried to display it for me, I think I would go running and screaming out the door.

Old 05-16-2009, 11:52 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by oregonwana_b View Post

Yeah, what she ^^ said.

I racked my brain just now to think of a fetish that a person may have that I could deal with. But no, there is none.
Besides, I get freaked out very easy. If we were alone and he told me of his fetish and then tried to display it for me, I think I would go running and screaming out the door.
There is a difference between someone who likes to for example suck on your earlobes during love making and someone who ONLY wants to suck on your earlobes and thats the ONLY way or the BEST way for him to get turned on.

Maybe if his fetish was spending money on me I could learn to deal but thats about it.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships