Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 05-19-2009, 01:46 PM

8 posts, read 13,290 times

Advertisements

I don't like a person who lies all the time. And they want correct there behavior. How do you every just them
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 05-19-2009, 01:52 PM

532 posts, read 1,562,499 times
Directionless conversation you're forced to overhear in public areas. Ex. People sitting directly left and right your ears, talking in loud, high, crackly voices. A="This is a big room" B="Yea" A="HAHAHA I'd hate to be the person who has to pick up all these chairs HAHAHAH" B= "Yea" A="Look how many people there are in this big room" B="Yea, there's alot of them" A="Did you drink and drive last night?" B="Yea, but it wasn't that much" A="Thats good, you know I did some drinking in my day you shouldn't do that" B= "Did we mention how big this room is" A="Is that loaded?" B="Bye!"

Old 05-19-2009, 01:54 PM

12,974 posts, read 33,841,656 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by nature's message View Post
What are some things that tick you off??
People who talk on their cell phones while driving.
People who do not signal when they change lanes or turn.
People who do not pick up after their dogs.
People with 11 or more items in the "10 item or less" lane.
People who show no respect for our Commander and Chief - President of U.S.
People who curse in front of strangers or the elderly.
Hit and run drivers.
People who "looky-loo" instead of helping when help is obviously needed.
Anchor babies.
Idiots who are trying to ruin the Republican party by making it party of "Christians" - this country has Catholics, Buddhists, Jewish, Islamic, Muslim, etc religions. Dont try to make a political party out to be a "religious party".

Old 05-19-2009, 02:02 PM

4,837 posts, read 8,832,738 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Charles View Post
Is every single female in an SUV or minivan on a cell phone when they are driving alone? Every single one. Always. Always. Every single one. The vehicle's engine will stall unless she is on a cell phone. It's built into the circuitry.
I've resigned myself to the certainty that I'll end my days when one of them wanders into my lane. Three close calls in last year.

One took a corner too wide and turned hard to miss me and went over the opposite sidewalk.

BAN THEM while driving.

Old 05-19-2009, 02:02 PM

532 posts, read 1,562,499 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by DaBeez View Post
People who talk on their cell phones while driving.
People who do not signal when they change lanes or turn.
People who do not pick up after their dogs.
People with 11 or more items in the "10 item or less" lane.
People who show no respect for our Commander and Chief - President of U.S.
People who curse in front of strangers or the elderly.
Hit and run drivers.
People who "looky-loo" instead of helping when help is obviously needed.
Anchor babies.
Idiots who are trying to ruin the Republican party by making it party of "Christians" - this country has Catholics, Buddhists, Jewish, Islamic, Muslim, etc religions. Dont try to make a political party out to be a "religious party".
What is it called when people just stand and watch? Like if an old man is getting robbed and beat up and people walk by or stand around and watch but don't do anything? I hate those people

Old 05-19-2009, 02:18 PM

27 posts, read 55,927 times
He heee...Slip n Slide...aka the Knee busting, loose tooth removing, belly-flop teaching device?

Dont know how many times I injured myself flopping on one of those stupid things...STILL didnt stop me from trying it again. I especially loved the one that had the speedbump that led into a small pool at the end of it. *laughs*

I hate know-it-alls. ESPECIALLY know-it-alls that actually are giving incorrect information.

Old 05-19-2009, 02:19 PM

61,289 posts, read 87,104,404 times
to receive excellent instruction & fail in executing it.

Old 05-19-2009, 05:03 PM
ECG

42,606 posts, read 2,739,132 times
People who stick their nose into other peoples business when they have not been asked for their imput.

Old 05-19-2009, 05:19 PM

8,998 posts, read 14,739,674 times
I think it's more like what things DON'T tick me off, that would be the shorter list.

Crying babies
Crying babies in grocery stores, restaurants
Ill behaved children
People who talk loud in restaurants and you're forced to hear their conversations

People who talk on their cell phones when they go out to eat and ruin the dinners of others
People who take forever to get their money out or credit card/debit card out at the grocery store
People who tailgate
Elderly drivers who drive 5-10 miles UNDER the speed limit

The left over time being left on the microwave. (Someone puts the timer on 1:00 and stops it at :42 and doesn't clear off the time)

People who smoke right outside the entrance/exit of buildings
People who don't flush the toilet in public restrooms when something really gross is left behind...

People who leave meat in the store in places where it shouldn't be: clothing, baby food, etc

People who don't put on a signal before they turn
People who don't put on a signal before they turn and THEN take forever to turn into where they are going

Those with 100+ items in the 20 items or less line (I'm a cashier so it really bugs me)
Those with 100+ items in the 20 items or less line who take forever to come down to the other end and get their groceries and FAIL to realize I am only working with 3 bags...which fills up very quickly! As I pick up each filled bag OFF the carousel, this slows me down which further angers the people behind me who then come up to me with an attitude because YOU had too many items AND YOU took forever to get your bagged items!!

People who leave their grocery basket right in the middle of the parking lot or at the front of the store...

People at Barnes & Noble who leave magazines all over the store instead of putting them back where they found them...

Mothers who yell at their children all throughout the grocery store. Just go home!!

Those who waste their money on stupid things yet complain they are broke.

People who jackrabbit from stop sign to stop sign. There are people around here who love to gun it from one stop sign to the next. What a waste of gas!! [Most of the time these people are driving SUVs or pick up trucks]

When my step dad leaves his laptop plugged in when he's not using it...
When my step dad won't crack the blinds in the living room to let the sunshine in rather than use the lamp to light the room up.
When people waste energy or gas.

People who idle in parking lots...(It gives me a headache and it makes air pollution even worse)

I'm sure there is more...

Be back later.

Old 05-19-2009, 05:39 PM

2,016 posts, read 5,190,971 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by nature's message View Post
What are some things that tick you off??

Things that TRULY tick me off:

Liars
Hypocrites

I would have to say that these are the two top offenders for me because they both have to do with breaking down "trust." For me, once trust is gone, there is absolutely nothing. This goes for personal and business relationships.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships