U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 1.5 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
Jump to a detailed profile or search
site with Google Custom Search

Business Search - 14 Million verified businesses
Search for:  near: 

Old 05-18-2009, 06:06 PM

8,002 posts, read 13,044,746 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by CESpeed View Post
I'm going forward with my move to Arkansas. As soon as I find a job, I'm there. I'm still planning to go to the get-together if it's still on. And I might take another spin around Disney before my move, I don't know when I'll get back to L.A. Maybe next year I can take an exotic vacation.
Have fun at the get together, make sure y'all take lots of pictures to share with us
Quick reply to this message

Old 05-18-2009, 06:08 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Livewire View Post
Wow, lucky for you, MNV! Wish I could have vacation plans for that long.
Im sure you will have a great time.
Pssst......some hotels have free internet and access as well. But then, who goes on a vacation just to sit in your room and do a forum, lol. We're gonna miss you, enjoy!
I know I try so hard not to go log on. Last year when we were on vacation I went up to the room to get more beers and stopped and logged onto citydata, after about an hour, they came looking for me.

Old 05-18-2009, 06:09 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by cpg35223 View Post
Let's see...
The kids are at the in-laws for an entire week in June. While they're gone, we're gettin' nekkid.
A week at the lake.
A week at the beach.
Violin camp for my daughter.
Various day camps.

Other than that, no big trips this year. We thought about Canada, but the economy's still kind of dicey.
Sounds like year-round life Canada is one of our stops, if our renewed passports get here in time. Canada requires passports now as of June 1st

Which beach? Orange?

Old 05-18-2009, 06:16 PM

18,657 posts, read 14,276,321 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by MonaLisaVito View Post
I just mailed my notes to neighbors for the ACS. I only have eight neighbors, so hopefully they all give
I am closing in on 4 years as a survivor. Its a really important cause for me. My sister was recently diagnosed. The whizz cutter about whole thing is neither one of us had many risk factors for cancers we had.

Old 05-18-2009, 06:22 PM

17,847 posts, read 16,928,694 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by sierraAZ View Post
Good thing you have discipline!
Well don't give me that much credit. The summer before last I got a wild hair and took my son to St. Thomas for a few days. Found a good fare and a hotel deal, and I just couldn't resist.

Quote:
Originally Posted by sierraAZ View Post
I'm thinking of going to some Mexican beach in the fall, but on the other hand I'd really love to go to Europe next year...On the third hand , I haven't been to a beach for about a year and a half...
Even though I live in a beach town, I never tire of it. When I split with my last BF last summer, I decided to spend some time on myself and I hit the the beach just about every weekend. Man it was wonderful...nothing makes me feel so relaxed and just plain silly happy.

Old 05-18-2009, 06:31 PM

620 posts, read 1,196,032 times
Quote:
Iíll only be online for 5 more days the kids are getting out of school Friday and we are leaving Friday night for a very, very, very long vacation. We wonít be back until July 6th. Iím not sure how Iím going to function without city-data, but itís got to be done.

What kind of summer plans or projects does everyone have going on?
Wow, you won't be back until my birthday. That's my kind of vacation!

The last couple of years, I went to California for a week or so. I don't have any fun plans for this summer, though.

Have a great time!

Old 05-18-2009, 08:10 PM

42,846 posts, read 53,447,137 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by SeaOfGrass View Post
That's good to know.
Yeah, I know you're going... sorry to burst your bubble.

Where are you going anyway?

Old 05-18-2009, 08:12 PM

17,847 posts, read 16,928,694 times
Quote:
Well then I can count on you to stay here and keep CD in line?
Oh right. Like anyone could actually do that.

Old 05-19-2009, 03:30 AM

11,001 posts, read 6,956,780 times
Default what will I do this summer?

Hopefully get a new boyfriend. I miss the cuddling.

Old 05-19-2009, 05:44 AM

1,116 posts, read 1,792,851 times
A few low-budget camping trips, a weekend or two with my husband at the beach we married at last year, my birthday (we're going to a waterpark! ), and a full summer courseload to keep up with my major, a double minor, and pre-medical course requirements.

Also planning a luau for my mother's birthday. (sort of a joint thing for me and her, as our birthdays are only a few days apart) Procuring and roasting a whole pig for the first time is going to be oh so fun.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $84,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships