Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 05-18-2009, 08:33 AM

7,005 posts, read 21,333,578 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by mrstewart View Post
We thought Mrs. Cat had dropped you off at the SPCA!!
Never understimate the power of the feline.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 05-18-2009, 08:46 AM

5,612 posts, read 15,113,639 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pinoy Ako View Post
Well it will really hurt like hell...BWT, and a list of it..?! It could really ruin a marriage and may really end up in divorce. What if among the names on that list were you're former friends or a neighbor, or a close kin.. If I were in his shoes, I would really confront her and had to settle things straight.. I rather be a separated (if that would be the result) rather than going home and looking at my wife with disrespect and a *****..
What's hiliarious is men's attitudes: any man who has a problem with his wife has multiple partners befoere marriage is a HYPOCRITE. All those women you're scr**ing around with will eventually be someone's wife. Just like you became someone's husband.

If women decided that we won't date a man whose had multiple partners, I bet those attitudes would change. If men can scr*w around before marriage, so can women.

It happened BEFORE marriage. Put on your Big Boy pants and get over it.

Old 05-18-2009, 09:52 AM

19,012 posts, read 29,715,345 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by mrstewart View Post
We thought Mrs. Cat had dropped you off at the SPCA!!
or had the cat neutered

Old 05-18-2009, 10:12 AM

24,645 posts, read 38,644,789 times
[quote=CESpeed;8864212]
Quote:
What's hiliarious is men's attitudes: any man who has a problem with his wife has multiple partners befoere marriage is a HYPOCRITE.
How so?

Quote:
All those women you're scr**ing around with will eventually be someone's wife. Just like you became someone's husband.
You are assuming that every man screwed around with lots of women......not always true.

Quote:
If women decided that we won't date a man whose had multiple partners, I bet those attitudes would change. If men can scr*w around before marriage, so can women.

Somebody got some issues here..........

Old 05-18-2009, 10:21 AM

19,012 posts, read 29,715,345 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by CESpeed View Post
What's hiliarious is men's attitudes: any man who has a problem with his wife has multiple partners befoere marriage is a HYPOCRITE. All those women you're scr**ing around with will eventually be someone's wife. Just like you became someone's husband.

Too many screws in here

Old 05-18-2009, 10:56 AM

12,956 posts, read 13,671,429 times
I think every one has that number in their head, sometimes its not a number of too many partners but a number that they will say "That's not a lot" I don't know if there was a poll already but I would be curious to know what that average number is.

Old 05-18-2009, 11:04 AM

2,412 posts, read 7,176,801 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr.Cat View Post
Would any of you guys feel different if you found out your SO has a questionable past?
Yes -- I'd like her more.

Old 05-18-2009, 11:10 AM

37,608 posts, read 45,978,731 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by sierraAZ View Post
Oh, you've been on vacation! We started worrying about you here - people miss your posts. I thought Mrs. Cat has you on your paws.
I agree...was wondering where you were and hoping you hadn't been declawed.

Old 05-18-2009, 11:15 AM

37,608 posts, read 45,978,731 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by NYC1DAY View Post
I would want to know atleast the average amount of men she slept with.
Jesus. I'd certainly hope no one I dated would ever be so foolish as to ask this question. For one thing, I lost track a looooong time ago. For another, most of them were forgettable, and all of them are in the past.

Why would ANY sane person ask this question?

Old 05-18-2009, 11:23 AM

12,956 posts, read 13,671,429 times
I personally don't care how people my SO has been with. But I think people assume you can have too many. Some people don't want long term relationships, so they are going to be at the higher end, and the opposite is true. I would be thrilled if a woman who has had lot of lovers thought I was going to be the only one for the rest of her life. That would say to to me that I am different from all the rest.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships