U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 1.5 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
Jump to a detailed profile or search
site with Google Custom Search

Business Search - 14 Million verified businesses
Search for:  near: 
Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 08-24-2009, 02:12 PM

5,503 posts, read 13,738,987 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by ilovebdj View Post
I don't know if one would call this "friends with benefits" but what is the deal with some men out there? I've been trying for over a year to find a gentleman type to just have fun with. I've been open and honest about what I want. I don't care for the whole sleeping around bit, but I don't want to be in a relationship. Ideally I'd like someone to have just one on one sex.

I'm sure a lot of men out there will say it can be done, but my guy friends laugh at me when I end up with these sensitive, tender types. What is the deal? Besides being totally honest about my situation up front, (and besides going the married route) how does one acquire a man to just have sex with without hurting his feelings?

And before any crazies tell me how much of a hussy I am, pause for a moment. I'm trying to save money, finish school, and do a million other things for myself that a relationship would otherwise take away from. So....can it be done? Can guys just have sex?
You should probably date a married man. The sex is outstanding (much has been written on this) and you don't have to worry about them getting to serious or controlling. Also, you don't have to worry about catching anything because you know who they are sleeping with.

W.

Old 08-24-2009, 02:12 PM

49,381 posts, read 45,892,062 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Indurain View Post
Sorry for my ignorance - what does FWB mean?
i had to look it up too, its friends with benefits. the gay community has an expression for it but its not nice.

Old 08-24-2009, 02:43 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Woof Woof Woof! View Post
You should probably date a married man. The sex is outstanding (much has been written on this) and you don't have to worry about them getting to serious or controlling. Also, you don't have to worry about catching anything because you know who they are sleeping with.

W.
yep--AIDS- the last words of suzy homewrecker-. i know who he has been sleeping with. he lied & cheated with her but with me ---no way.

Old 08-24-2009, 02:44 PM

5,503 posts, read 13,738,987 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Huckleberry3911948 View Post
yep--AIDS- the last words of suzy homewrecker-. i know who he has been sleeping with. he lied & cheated with her but with me ---never never.
Then wear a condom. Whatever.

Old 08-24-2009, 02:50 PM

10,115 posts, read 12,991,018 times
Quote:

W.

I am no angel poster boy for morality but I don't agree with this at all.Marriage is a sacred commitment,and it is not good to seek out married people to lead them astray for your benefit.

Last edited by lionking; 08-24-2009 at 03:15 PM..

Old 08-24-2009, 02:51 PM

Quote:
Then wear a condom. Whatever.
instance of cracks fissures in old condoms is high. how many guys rotate stock, i dont think so. and really how many actually use them huh?

Old 08-24-2009, 02:54 PM

1,087 posts, read 1,975,367 times
Try Adult Friend Finder - I happen to like the alternative dating scene. There is just something really spontanious and taboo about talking with someone a few times, meeting them and within 5 minutes your in bed with them.

I've used AFF in the past, and while my last experience wasn't that great becuase she lied about her weight and age, I've had plenty of good experiences as well.

I've also used Craigslist casual encounters, most women that contacted me on there were married. I met a couple of women on there, 1 was a bad experience the second was amazing.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $84,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships