Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 05-22-2009, 01:57 PM

1,477 posts, read 2,198,196 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by IZthe411 View Post
You can to look down- after all it's your junk, and you want to make sure you aren't tagging the walls or your shoes by mistake. There's an honor system to keep your eyes on your own.
The social rules at urinals are so interesting. I think that there is research that shows that many guys get into "sizing up" one another at the urinals. That is to say, guys take a quick glance over at the other guy as they are approaching the urinal. Some guys also do it once they are done urinating, and are zipping up to leave.

Many stadiums have trough urinals (some of which are in a circular fashion). So, for those, you can look straight ahead, look down, or look to side. It really doesn't matter though, you can still see other guys "junk." And, given that so many guys have such bad aim, it behooves you to look down to make sure they are not urinating on your shoes or pants.

Things that I am perplexed by are guys who do not wash their hands after using the urinal (and, believe me, there are many). Also, I just do not understand why some guys stand at the urinal, pick their noses, and then wipe their hands on the wall. I mean, I REALLY do not understand this.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 05-25-2009, 06:16 AM

28,892 posts, read 30,266,067 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by davey123 View Post
The social rules at urinals are so interesting. I think that there is research that shows that many guys get into "sizing up" one another at the urinals. That is to say, guys take a quick glance over at the other guy as they are approaching the urinal. Some guys also do it once they are done urinating, and are zipping up to leave.

Many stadiums have trough urinals (some of which are in a circular fashion). So, for those, you can look straight ahead, look down, or look to side. It really doesn't matter though, you can still see other guys "junk." And, given that so many guys have such bad aim, it behooves you to look down to make sure they are not urinating on your shoes or pants.

Things that I am perplexed by are guys who do not wash their hands after using the urinal (and, believe me, there are many). Also, I just do not understand why some guys stand at the urinal, pick their noses, and then wipe their hands on the wall. I mean, I REALLY do not understand this.
OMG, how utterly disgusting????? LOL, remember the old saying, "men are pigs?" somehow I don't believe the person who originally said that, meant they were players....

Old 05-25-2009, 05:49 PM

670 posts, read 2,114,535 times
This thread is kind of like having a hidden camera in the men's room, so to speak, but thank heaven for no actual visuals. I never would have imagined all the social "etiquette" that goes on at the men's urinal, lol.

Old 05-26-2009, 01:47 AM

7,454 posts, read 13,426,017 times
Too many bad shots at some

Old 05-26-2009, 05:22 AM

2,593 posts, read 4,238,812 times
Quote:
This is funny, but have you ever noticed the guys who are so paranoid of anyone looking at their fire hose that they lean so far forward that they practically touch the urinal with it. I don't do that, my junk is not going to touch one of those nasty urinals. I would only get uncomfortable if the guy next to me said something like "Wow, nice package."

Old 05-26-2009, 05:30 AM

7,005 posts, read 21,335,218 times
I remember the story of this guy who was admitted to the hospital after a machete fight in which he lost his upper lip. So the doctors were trying to figure out a way of reconstructing his lip. Suddenly, they brought in the body od a young woman who had just died. As the body laid naked on the strecher the doctor took a look at her vagina and came up with an idea. He transplanted the labia to replace the man's upper lip. With pubic hair and all.
So after some time he recovered, the pubic hair grew and he had a funky looking mustache. One time he went to a public restroom to urine. As he was about his business, a well hung guy stood next to him and the guy took a peek at his thing. All of a sudden his upper lip started to throb and shake on its own.

Old 05-26-2009, 05:58 AM

1,477 posts, read 2,198,196 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr.Cat View Post
I remember the story of this guy who was admitted to the hospital after a machete fight in which he lost his upper lip. So the doctors were trying to figure out a way of reconstructing his lip. Suddenly, they brought in the body od a young woman who had just died. As the body laid naked on the strecher the doctor took a look at her vagina and came up with an idea. He transplanted the labia to replace the man's upper lip. With pubic hair and all.
So after some time he recovered, the pubic hair grew and he had a funky looking mustache. One time he went to a public restroom to urine. As he was about his business, a well hung guy stood next to him and the guy took a peek at his thing. All of a sudden his upper lip started to throb and shake on its own.
Come on, admit it. That guy was you wasn't it?

Old 05-26-2009, 06:02 AM

7,005 posts, read 21,335,218 times
Quote:
Come on, admit it. That guy was you wasn't it?
Yup, I was the well hung guy.

Old 05-26-2009, 10:58 AM

1,776 posts, read 4,003,946 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr.Cat View Post
LOL @ ***** lip

Old 05-26-2009, 11:41 PM

4,837 posts, read 8,855,157 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by shania View Post
This thread is kind of like having a hidden camera in the men's room, so to speak, but thank heaven for no actual visuals.
Keeping your lunch down could be a concern. You could sign off men permanently.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships