Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 05-24-2009, 04:00 PM

25,157 posts, read 53,940,301 times

Advertisements

That's fine if you are dating and the feeling is mutual.

Quote:
Originally Posted by MuscogeeButterfly View Post
Aw come on Artsyguy, what's wrong with relieving stress?
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 05-24-2009, 05:47 PM

1,255 posts, read 3,195,902 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jane72 View Post
You don't have sex with your wife?
Like... ever?
Nope.Hads problems because of Medication.Then she had problems.Now just not interesting.

hillman

Old 05-26-2009, 03:14 PM

8,518 posts, read 15,639,558 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by maddog1 View Post
Is there a connection between the way men act in bed and how they feel about you? Please give some examples.
I think people are consistent both in and out of bed. If they're very loving and affectionate out of bed, they'll be like that in bed. Likewise, if they're cold and selfish out of it, they'll be like that when you sleep with them.

Old 05-28-2009, 02:37 PM

445 posts, read 1,071,209 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by artsyguy View Post
That's fine if you are dating and the feeling is mutual.
Is there a connection between the way men act in bed and how they feel about you? Please give some examples

Okay Artsyguy, so if your partner, the one that you are in a relationship with, wanted a quickie from you, are you saying you wouldn't oblige, because, you felt like you were being taken advantage of, or, was being used, as a tool?

Old 05-28-2009, 02:49 PM

1,293 posts, read 3,189,497 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by MuscogeeButterfly View Post
Is there a connection between the way men act in bed and how they feel about you? Please give some examples

Okay Artsyguy, so if your partner, the one that you are in a relationship with, wanted a quickie from you, are you saying you wouldn't oblige, because, you felt like you were being taken advantage of, or, was being used, as a tool?
I think people are seeing this yet again as far too black and white.

Yes, men by nature are more detached when it comes to viewing sex and feelings towards the partner.

But I have never, ever, in the under two handfuls of women I've been with not shown physical affection towards them when in bed. Now once it's "on", that might be a bit different. But yes, I can see if you don't get so much as a hug before or after an oral 'favor', that's a pretty good indicator he doesn't regard you as much of anything further than a sex toy.

Not a total one, but it should be a GIANT red flag if that's the norm.

And ya, sorry, if your in an actual relationship that's functional with decent drives, your going to expect favors and give them on occasion as well. It's still a necessary bonding for both sexes in a relationship, if the needs aren't being taken care of, you or the partner are going to wander at some stage.

Old 05-28-2009, 02:54 PM

4,895 posts, read 14,138,002 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by DennyCrane View Post
I think people are consistent both in and out of bed. If they're very loving and affectionate out of bed, they'll be like that in bed. Likewise, if they're cold and selfish out of it, they'll be like that when you sleep with them.
Right on!

Old 05-28-2009, 03:32 PM

4,837 posts, read 8,854,584 times
Default Need an Answer!

Quote:
Originally Posted by 2mares View Post
do they scratch their balls, fart and roll over and snore?
Do married guys nearly all have distended guts from holding it in til morning or is it the home cooking?

Old 05-28-2009, 03:34 PM

4,837 posts, read 8,854,584 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hillman
This is what One Night stands are for.Had sex with a woman one time,Great sex but I could not Love her.

Don't have sex with my wife but Love her very much.

hillman

Quote:
Originally Posted by nebulous1 View Post
This post says it all, and describes what is wrong with people.

You want your cake and eat it too.

But I am not too sure of why you stay with your wife, if you have to lie to her.
So naturally its all HIS fault?

Old 05-28-2009, 04:13 PM

25,157 posts, read 53,940,301 times
ha ha that sounds like the typical male right there.

Quote:
Originally Posted by 2mares View Post
if they are stiff and distant do they scratch their balls, fart and roll over and snore

Old 05-28-2009, 04:17 PM

22,163 posts, read 19,213,038 times
what i was told still holds true:

if a man wants to have sex with you, it doesn't mean he loves you, it doesn't mean he thinks you are a wonderful person, it doesn't mean he wants to marry you, it doesn't mean he wants to live together, it doesn't mean he cares for you, it doesn't mean he wants to see you again, it doesn't mean he wants to have kids with you, it doesn't mean he even knows your last name. If a man wants to have sex with you, all it means is that he wants to have sex with you.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships