Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 05-25-2009, 02:42 PM

15,639 posts, read 40,951,640 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by TVandSportsGuy View Post
Women tend to chase after me because of my love for sports and that I schedule every thing around a game. I think they see it as a challenge
Maybe SOME women. I used to be married to a creep who always had to watch the game. The game happened to be on all the time. If it wasn't football, it was baseball. If not baseball, it was basketball. It was a never ending cycle of TV and sports. One day I moved out and never looked back. Of course he tried to get me to come back by alternating being nice, and threatening to make my life a living hell if I didn't come back. Needless to say, I didn't go back.

Old 05-25-2009, 02:48 PM
FBJ FBJ started this thread

39,605 posts, read 58,858,349 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Twinkle Toes View Post
Maybe SOME women. I used to be married to a creep who always had to watch the game. The game happened to be on all the time. If it wasn't football, it was baseball. If not baseball, it was basketball. It was a never ending cycle of TV and sports. One day I moved out and never looked back. Of course he tried to get me to come back by alternating being nice, and threatening to make my life a living hell if I didn't come back. Needless to say, I didn't go back.

So men are not supposed to have a OUTSIDE INTEREST?

Old 05-25-2009, 02:52 PM

306 posts, read 529,355 times
I think it should be a balance. Have an outside interest but if it takes up so much time you don't give your girlfriend/wife any attention, then of course that's bad and most women would be upset by that. Have your outside interest but also don't neglect the girl.

Old 05-25-2009, 02:55 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by yoyogirl View Post
I think it should be a balance. Have an outside interest but if it takes up so much time you don't give your girlfriend/wife any attention, then of course that's bad and most women would be upset by that. Have your outside interest but also don't neglect the girl.

How bout 50/50?

Old 05-25-2009, 02:55 PM

Quote:
So men are not supposed to have a OUTSIDE INTEREST?
This was not outside - his fat ass was glued to the chair in front of the TV set INDOORS all the time, with the exception of going to work. I was the one doing things outdoors and having outside interests!

So happy to be rid of that clown!!!

Old 05-25-2009, 02:59 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Twinkle Toes View Post
This was not outside - his fat ass was glued to the chair in front of the TV set INDOORS all the time, with the exception of going to work. I was the one doing things outdoors and having outside interests!

So happy to be rid of that clown!!!
When I said outside interest I meant OUTSIDE THE RELATIONSHIP not outdoors-lol

Old 05-25-2009, 03:05 PM

Quote:
When I said outside interest I meant OUTSIDE THE RELATIONSHIP not outdoors-lol
It's okay to have outside interests, sure. I have mine - I compete in ballroom dance, and it is very time consuming. I prefer and encourage my husband to also have his own interests as well. But, when there are things I'd like to do, and vice versa, you make time for the other person. My husband (I remarried) is out golfing right now. I've already been to the gym and did my thing. I'm just hanging out now. When he gets back though, he will make time for me and we will do something together. My ex-husband wasn't like that.

Old 05-25-2009, 03:06 PM

1,863 posts, read 4,288,954 times
There are women who would fall for those tricks. Men who are aloof are extremely attractive to them. I wish the people who want to play games would play them with each other and leave the rest of us out of them.

Old 05-25-2009, 03:09 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Glitterific View Post
There are women who would fall for those tricks. Men who are aloof are extremely attractive to them. I wish the people who want to play games would play them with each other and leave the rest of us out of them.
Me too!

Old 05-25-2009, 03:27 PM

3,467 posts, read 8,126,486 times
Quote:
They want you more if you are a guy who

1. Don't return her calls right away
2. Don't leave Voicemail messages
3. Don't respond to emails quickly
4. Too busy to go out on a date with them
5. Hard to get in touch with
At that point, I have already forgotten about you and am on a date with someone else.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships