Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 05-24-2009, 10:15 AM

1,031 posts, read 1,314,142 times

Advertisements

Guys, I challenge you to listen to this mens movement guru as he gives simple rules to live by in our daily interactions with women. Let me know what you think.
YouTube - Simple rules for you to use

p.s. women you can listen and leave comments if you want, but you're ideas are not really germane to the conversation.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 05-24-2009, 10:23 AM

19,046 posts, read 25,187,051 times
I know my opinion doesn't mean much since I'm a woman, but so far, I'm agreeing with him 4 minutes in. The specific men he is referring to should not have sex, breed, marry, or associate with women. Good advice.

Old 05-24-2009, 10:28 AM

1,293 posts, read 3,189,368 times
A bit too bitter, but some good points. The biggest is DNA testing, for children that should be f'n standard by now. You still have to ask the mother's permission for it, so your seen as not trusting, I think that's about as messed up as it gets.

I have heard a single horror story about "gifts" and the like providing a pattern for the court here for how much you should pay in support. Messed up as well, but true.

I do wonder when it'll finally hit the fan so to speak as well regarding children. You have a right as a woman to abort the fetus in the "civilized" societies at least to a certain stage in it's growth regardless, so that technically gives an opt-out for responsibility on the woman's part, but is still by society solidified at conception for the man. *shrug*, just something to think about.

Last edited by Waynec613; 05-24-2009 at 10:39 AM..

Old 05-24-2009, 10:33 AM

While it's a pipe dream, I wish these people (men and women not able to handle their responsibilities) would stop having sex. I know a woman with four kids on welfare. The father's might not be paying child support, but the state is, which means I'm footing the bill.

Old 05-24-2009, 10:42 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Braunwyn View Post
While it's a pipe dream, I wish these people (men and women not able to handle their responsibilities) would stop having sex. I know a woman with four kids on welfare. The father's might not be paying child support, but the state is, which means I'm footing the bill.
It's a pipe-dream now, if religion were removed from the equation there wouldn't be an issue to start with in my view. She can't afford it, he can't, he doesn't want it, she does, but then decides she can't afford it, aborts it, done. End of story.

They live their merry lives child-free to spread whatever communicable diseases they both have to another unsuspecting "partner" another day.

Old 05-24-2009, 10:53 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Waynec613 View Post
It's a pipe-dream now, if religion were removed from the equation there wouldn't be an issue to start with in my view. She can't afford it, he can't, he doesn't want it, she does, but then decides she can't afford it, aborts it, done. End of story.

They live their merry lives child-free to spread whatever communicable diseases they both have to another unsuspecting "partner" another day.
You are correct regarding religion, but it's unlikely that stronghold is going a way any time soon. Besides, I think it would be better to just not have sex than go through an abortion. It's just silly, which is why I agree with the youtube vid. As it stands, the poor and uneducated (horrid combo for future parents) are always more likely to have kids, unfortunately. The rules this guy suggests are indeed simple, but obviously not simple enough for some.

Old 05-24-2009, 11:27 AM

Quote:
You are correct regarding religion, but it's unlikely that stronghold is going a way any time soon. Besides, I think it would be better to just not have sex than go through an abortion. It's just silly, which is why I agree with the youtube vid. As it stands, the poor and uneducated (horrid combo for future parents) are always more likely to have kids, unfortunately. The rules this guy suggests are indeed simple, but obviously not simple enough for some.
True, but say for the sake of arguement...

You were poor, uneducated, or simply incapable of getting better employment for whatever reason..

Would you give up sex completely? I know for a fact I wouldn't want to, I can't truly speak for women, but I'm sure most of them would probably agree as well. Even with every precaution taken, it happens. Aside from a full on extraction of the reproductive organs, no birth control is 100% or will be.

Old 05-24-2009, 02:05 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Waynec613 View Post
True, but say for the sake of arguement...

You were poor, uneducated, or simply incapable of getting better employment for whatever reason..

Would you give up sex completely? I know for a fact I wouldn't want to, I can't truly speak for women, but I'm sure most of them would probably agree as well.
Most wouldn't and don't. I suppose these men could attempt to hook up with the type of women that wouldn't harm them via pregnancy/child support, marriage/maintenance, relationship financial expenses,etc., although it's doubtful these women would be interested in hooking up with them. It's a conundrum.

Quote:
Even with every precaution taken, it happens. Aside from a full on extraction of the reproductive organs, no birth control is 100% or will be.
It's my guess that those who do get pregnant, while taking every measure not to, aren't the folk the OP is addressing.

Old 05-24-2009, 09:12 PM

3,853 posts, read 12,864,952 times
Quote:
Did you not hear the rule that said: never breed with anyone? Those men you are speaking of aren't following these rules for sure. I would personally recommend that guys who don't want kids should get a vasectomy ASAP.

Quote:
I suppose these men could attempt to hook up with the type of women that wouldn't harm them via pregnancy/child support, marriage/maintenance, relationship financial expenses,etc., although it's doubtful these women would be interested in hooking up with them.
The problem is that you don't know how to locate such women. Most women don't have kids/get married with the intention that they are going to exploit the man however when tensions in the relationship increase the women decides to get revenge and she does that by using the courts.

The bottom line here is that you always need to take precautions. You don't really know which girls are the crazy ones and which ones will turn crazy. So it is safe to assume that all women will turn crazy under the right circumstances. Why give her the loaded gun she can use against her? Safest route is to never give her a loaded gun in the first place and the way you do that is by following the rules listed in the video.

None the less though, I fully agree 100% with the video. The main reasons you need to take those types of precautions is because of the LAW. If the law was different you wouldn't need to take so many precautions but that is not how reality is. The law is biased towards women in almost every facet. As I've said before I would recommend every man to get a vasectomy ASAP. When you get a vasectomy and vow never to get into a serious relationship you will be 100% immune from the paralyzing anti-male society. You'll never have to pay child support. You'll never have to pay 50% of you assets in divorce. You'll never get threaten that you'll get kicked out of your house. You'll never have to support a woman through alimony. You won't have to do alot of things!

The only thing you'll have to worry about is some crazy reporting false rape charges because she was mad at you. Which happens pretty often so you just have to keep your guard up. Unfortunately, many men are completely retarded when it comes to these types of legal matters so they get taken to the cleaners. Survival of the fittest is live and well! Oh and it is men who are the ones who are getting slaughtered.

Last edited by killer2021; 05-24-2009 at 09:29 PM..

Old 05-24-2009, 09:26 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by killer2021 View Post
Did you not hear the rule that said: never breed with anyone? Those men you are speaking of aren't following these rules for sure.
Indeed, they're not. I figure that's part of the point in the OP's vid.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships