Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 05-30-2009, 09:10 AM

306 posts, read 529,053 times

Advertisements

over other girls that show him attention and flirt with him and stuff, does that mean he likes her?

Last night this guy found out I get jealous of other girls (flirting with him etc.) and he got all happy and excited and was surprised and started hugging me and stuff. Then he started telling me don't worry I'm the only girl.

I thought he would be kind of annoyed to find out I get jealous.

Does this mean he likes me?

We've been sleeping together but I'm not sure there are "romantic feelings." Thanks!
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 05-30-2009, 09:15 AM

Location: I never said I was perfect so no refunds here sorry!
6,488 posts, read 7,159,353 times
You have been sleeping together and not sure if there is romantic feelings?

If that's the case nothing else really matters

Old 05-30-2009, 09:17 AM

Lol. I mean I have those feelings for him, but not sure he has them for me. But I want him to.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dbl-r View Post
You have been sleeping together and not sure if there is romantic feelings?

If that's the case nothing else really matters

Old 05-30-2009, 09:17 AM

1,084 posts, read 2,470,397 times
Please don't sleep with a guy if there are no romantic feelings or long-term commitment. Don't be anyone's free sex toy.That always leads to problems and broken hearts down the road.

Old 05-30-2009, 09:20 AM

Well my reasons are complex but they are good reasons. Like I'm planning on moving out of the country soon. And I had a bad abusive 5 year abusive r/ship I got out of recently and needed some space to myself (but not ALL alone). But I accidentally fell in love with this guy and thinks he could be feeling the same, but not 100% sure.

And I don't consider myself a free sex toy if I'm enjoying the sex too.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Marissy View Post
Please don't sleep with a guy if there are no romantic feelings or long-term commitment. Don't be anyone's free sex toy.That always leads to problems and broken hearts down the road.

Old 05-30-2009, 09:23 AM

1,084 posts, read 2,470,397 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by yoyogirl View Post
Well my reasons are complex but they are good reasons. Like I'm planning on moving out of the country soon. And I had a bad abusive 5 year abusive r/ship I got out of recently and needed some space to myself (but not ALL alone). But I accidentally fell in love with this guy and thinks he could be feeling the same, but not 100% sure.

And I don't consider myself a free sex toy if I'm enjoying the sex too.
Ok, I was just saying. I know other women who did the same and came to me crying for help. I just wanted to help another woman not to get into the same problem.

But, if it is what you want.

Old 05-30-2009, 10:32 AM

4,837 posts, read 8,835,670 times
Default It Depends

Quote:
If a guy gets happy and excited when he finds out a girl gets jealous...

We've been sleeping together but I'm not sure there are "romantic feelings." Thanks!
If he's running a string of 5 to 8 girlfriends, this is likely a complication he can do without.

Old 05-30-2009, 10:52 AM

5,501 posts, read 22,398,658 times
Quote:
Lol. I mean I have those feelings for him, but not sure he has them for me. But I want him to.
How many different men are you sleeping with?

Are you a woman-born-woman?

Old 05-30-2009, 11:04 AM

Location: Everybody is going to hurt you, you just gotta find the ones worth suffering for-B Marley
9,516 posts, read 19,957,738 times
Quote:
over other girls that show him attention and flirt with him and stuff, does that mean he likes her?

Last night this guy found out I get jealous of other girls (flirting with him etc.) and he got all happy and excited and was surprised and started hugging me and stuff. Then he started telling me don't worry I'm the only girl.

It's pretty immature. And I guarantee you, he may like it now but down the road, it will tear you apart. He'll end up resenting it. Right now, he may think he likes it b'c in his immaturity, he thinks that's how you show your interest. Jealousy is a destroyer of relationships, nothing more.

Old 05-30-2009, 11:55 AM

1,089 posts, read 2,393,652 times
Quote:

Are you for real? You've posted how many threads now asking why you can't find a guy who just wants sex, and now that you have one, you're falling for him and wondering if he's falling for you?

Maybe you should think about NOT having sex for awhile until you get your head screwed on straight! Sorry to be harsh.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships