Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 06-03-2009, 10:33 AM

12,200 posts, read 18,373,791 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by SeabeeBolt View Post
Is it actually possible for a man to fake it without the woman knowing about it ? But, No I have never faked it.
As soon as I saw this thread I started laughing. Quick story (well not so quick but funny - to me anyway - maybe you won't laugh anyway) My roommate was constantly asking my boyfriend to hook her up with one of his friends. So we introduced her to one of his cousins. I thought they hit it off but like 3 months later she was saying he wasn't returning her phone calls, etc. So my boyfriend told me it was because they'd had sex and his cousin wasn't into her anymore. So I'm thinking he was on some "hit it and quit it" type of mission and read him the riot act and guilted him into going out with her again. So the 4 of us went to Busch Gardens for my birthday and decided (last minute) to stay overnight at a hotel. Okay so hotel room + bed+darkness = she was sooooo loud and obnoxious - has anyone ever seen Strictly Business? "To the left, no the left! Go faster! Not that fast!" so he stops and says he was done to which she shouts "I don't believe you, let me see the condom" Craziest thing I've ever seen in my life.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 06-03-2009, 10:46 AM

Location: I never said I was perfect so no refunds here sorry!
6,489 posts, read 7,180,670 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by natalayjones View Post
As soon as I saw this thread I started laughing. Quick story (well not so quick but funny - to me anyway - maybe you won't laugh anyway) My roommate was constantly asking my boyfriend to hook her up with one of his friends. So we introduced her to one of his cousins. I thought they hit it off but like 3 months later she was saying he wasn't returning her phone calls, etc. So my boyfriend told me it was because they'd had sex and his cousin wasn't into her anymore. So I'm thinking he was on some "hit it and quit it" type of mission and read him the riot act and guilted him into going out with her again. So the 4 of us went to Busch Gardens for my birthday and decided (last minute) to stay overnight at a hotel. Okay so hotel room + bed+darkness = she was sooooo loud and obnoxious - has anyone ever seen Strictly Business? "To the left, no the left! Go faster! Not that fast!" so he stops and says he was done to which she shouts "I don't believe you, let me see the condom" Craziest thing I've ever seen in my life.
seeing is believing ....or lack there of...

Old 06-03-2009, 12:43 PM

7,685 posts, read 13,140,797 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by eger View Post
Yes I've faked it, only becuase I was tired after 30 minutes. It happens often..lol
Please don't get me wrong, I'm not slamming ya. But that sounds like a real problem, you may want to get IT looked at .

Old 06-03-2009, 05:26 PM

10,172 posts, read 20,778,598 times
What's the big deal about faking orgasm's? So she squirms around for a minute, moaning, quivering and panting. Anyone can fake an orgasm. Try faking a smile for ten years. Many men fake happiness in their marriages for years on end. Now there's a challenge!

Old 06-03-2009, 06:41 PM

8,002 posts, read 18,604,265 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by temptation001 View Post
I dont understand the question.

A guy cant fake it...he either cums or he doesnt.

You can't fake it during oral for sure. And during sex, there's either some on your stomach or your back or other places and even if he doesn't pull out, it'll be coming out of you when you walk around in a few minutes.

Old 06-04-2009, 12:35 AM

468 posts, read 1,220,340 times
Yes, I faked it a couple times with different girls. Something about her behavior bothered me so I didn't want to continue and faked it to stop & go to sleep. And once or twice was with a girlfriend I didn't want to hurt her feelings, it was a long session, she was workin' the hips, but I was tired and it wasn't happening. I had a couple girlfriends really get bothered when "it didn't happen" before, so I figured why not, fake away. One time with this girl, it did happen and she insisted that I had faked it and got really peeved (quite odd actually), though I think she was just acting out, and also she was young so she didn't understand that the 3rd or 4th time there's not much left; I tried to explain that she probably swallowed without realizing, which I wouldn't go through explaining anything these days, I'd just push any girl out of bed that complained, lol, don't like it then get out! (said with a smile)

Old 06-04-2009, 01:17 AM

18,270 posts, read 14,427,891 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by SeabeeBolt View Post
Well, as far as I can see it. If you have to go to that kind of extreme, your in the wrong relationship, with the wrong person. And its time to move on because your not helping things out and they'll never get any better.

Its true. If a man has to be continually faking it, who is he kidding? Is that really what he wants to be doing for 20 years in a row-faking it?

Old 06-04-2009, 05:16 PM

7,685 posts, read 13,140,797 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by temptation001 View Post
Its true. If a man has to be continually faking it, who is he kidding? Is that really what he wants to be doing for 20 years in a row-faking it?
And if he does do that, then he should be in the movies , or something they call acting.

Old 06-04-2009, 08:31 PM

201 posts, read 478,864 times
I have a few times... After about an hour of not getting off I gave up..

Of course I was either drunk or it was in the morning.

Old 06-04-2009, 08:47 PM

3,565 posts, read 4,865,432 times
Nope, I have not.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships