U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 1.5 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
Jump to a detailed profile or search
site with Google Custom Search

Business Search - 14 Million verified businesses
Search for:  near: 

Old 11-27-2009, 12:50 PM

462 posts, read 604,349 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by gwynedd1 View Post
Hi coffeeaholic,

I would say plenty though in decline given the rise in single motherhood and that gen Y was being raised at the peak of flat earth feminism.
My timing is always off......
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 11-27-2009, 01:05 PM

2,117 posts, read 2,780,882 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jason28 View Post
I'm not actually that feminine, I just take good care of my body and stuff like hair, finger nails, expensive lotions (I have dry skin), etc...I was trying to be funny more or less. If you found that amusing at least you have a good sense of humor.

I also understand what you're saying with people behaving like wussies. Most people are wishy washy in that demeanor and have problems making up their mind. I hate to be stereotypical but most women couldn't make up their mind on what they wanted for lunch if it was free. Thats why you see certain career paths, like mine, are male dominated because its all about quick and accurate decision making. You really think someone who can't figure out what pair of socks to wear in the morning is going to be able to sequence air planes in the air...while they're moving...holy crap!
I find it a plus when a man takes care of himself, grooming and style wise. You definitely get points in my book

Old 11-27-2009, 01:24 PM

12,348 posts, read 7,547,249 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by mango tango View Post
I find it a plus when a man takes care of himself, grooming and style wise. You definitely get points in my book
What about skinning something and keeping things nice and tidy with a gut bucket?

Old 11-27-2009, 02:27 PM

2,337 posts, read 2,245,910 times
Seems as if alpha males make all the decisons a women likes that because she not held accountable if a decison goes wrong and can complain about it..

Plus some women realize allto fo women are emtoional not rational ro logical creatures so them making decision could be a problem..

Old 11-27-2009, 02:39 PM

1,082 posts, read 831,729 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Antlered Chamataka View Post
Excuse me, but what's the definition of the so called alpha male?
An alpha male is a man that women and other men want to follow.

Old 11-27-2009, 05:16 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by JBT1980 View Post
Seems as if alpha males make all the decisons a women likes that because she not held accountable if a decison goes wrong and can complain about it..

Plus some women realize allto fo women are emtoional not rational ro logical creatures so them making decision could be a problem..
Please, a little self-guided spell check doesn't hurt anyone.

And some women are rational and logical creatures and are capable of making profound decisions. The belief that all women are emotional puddles is archaic.

Old 11-27-2009, 05:20 PM

23,209 posts, read 16,774,513 times
This alpha male stuff is just stupid, most of the true alpha males you just like without having to apply a silly name to.

Old 11-27-2009, 05:23 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chowhound View Post
This alpha male stuff is just stupid, most of the true alpha males you just like without having to apply a silly name to.
I'd give you rep points, but I must spread the love elsewhere. Damnit.

Old 11-27-2009, 05:27 PM

1,082 posts, read 831,729 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by mango tango View Post
And some women are rational and logical creatures
Never met one. Ever.
Quote:
and are capable of making profound decisions. The belief that all women are emotional puddles is archaic.
But true. Sure, not all women are puddles of emotion all the time, but any woman can change to an emotional puddle at any time with no warning at all.

Old 11-27-2009, 05:32 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by smartalx View Post
Never met one. Ever.But true. Sure, not all women are puddles of emotion all the time, but any woman can change to an emotional puddle at any time with no warning at all.

I'm assuming that means you've met every woman in the world then and witnessed each and every one of them randomly melt into a puddle of emotions.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $79,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships